• This topic is locked This topic is locked
18 replies to this topic

#1 Slagz

Slagz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 37 posts

Posted 02 August 2011 - 10:39 AM

I'm saving IP for my second 6300 champion, at the moment I've got two in mind but I can't decide which one to take. Lee Sin seems really interesting, it also is a decent jungler. How useful is him in team fights? Is he any viable at all? Does he fit most team compositions? Should I buy it over Ezreal?

I'd appreciate if an experienced Lee Sin player could answer, I don't want to waste my IP.

#2 Corsaiga

Corsaiga

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:47 PM

Lee Sin is a great buy. He's effective all the way up the ELO ladder, fulfills a multitude of rolls, and is probably the most fun champ to play (imo). As a disclaimer to that, however, he is one of the more difficult champs to master. Having 7 abilities to choose from is his advantage AND disadvantage considering you only have 100 energy.

If you can learn him, you will not regret it. There are some great guides on here for Lee Sin, i suggest checking them out and making your decision then.
"When you see yourself doing something badly and nobody's bothering to tell you anymore, that's a very bad place to be. Your critics are the ones telling you they still love you and care." -Randy Pausch

#3 Snoe

Snoe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 157 posts

Posted 04 August 2011 - 04:55 PM

I personally think Ez is more fun but having a good Lee Sin really shows and the enemy usually has to do something about it.

Posted Image
"The right is for the detail, the left is for the whole."
pm me to request a custom sig :)

#4 Zeniith

Zeniith

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 03 September 2011 - 04:53 PM

i have bought more than half of the champions in the game and i can honestly tell you for lee sin i never regretted it. the guy is just amazing and his chuck norris kick is just the tip of the ice berg of the depth of lee sin. ezreal is so squishy that a lee sin could easily destroy him . lee sin procs first Q -> ezreal blinks away -> lee sin procs second Q -> suddenly the ezreeal has no escape and is point blank with lee sin. the guy is just amazing and i think you have greatly underestimated his jungling. i can honestly tell you that i have played all junglers and lee sin is hands down the best followed by gp and noct. every1 says lee sin takes alot of skill to play but i guess he fits my play style perfectly because when i got him i went into a ranked (test him out) and i completely smashed the enemy team solo. 1400 elo. i now have 70% win rate on Lee Sin which is pretty good for me and im still learning new things to do with him. if you like junglers then lee sin is a must to add to your arsenal. if you like top solo lee sin is to add to your arsenal. if you like to play fun champions lee sin is to add to your arsenal. if you want a champion which is hard to master but you will not regret lee sin is your blind man.

just to through it out there TheOddOne predicts a lee sin nerf soon so you should get him soon

#5 Lee

Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 03:11 AM

What sort of Lee Sin nerf? You really mean it?

#6 plutosnotaplanet

plutosnotaplanet

• Members
  • Pip
  • 22 posts

Posted 04 September 2011 - 01:55 PM

lee sin is a fantastic jungler and carried me to gold!
Posted Image
^^ Click for more info! ^^ New episodes every Wednesday!

#7 GrapePowa

GrapePowa

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 05:31 PM

I'm saving IP for my second 6300 champion, at the moment I've got two in mind but I can't decide which one to take. Lee Sin seems really interesting, it also is a decent jungler. How useful is him in team fights? Is he any viable at all? Does he fit most team compositions? Should I buy it over Ezreal?

I'd appreciate if an experienced Lee Sin player could answer, I don't want to waste my IP.

worth it, a very strong champion that has a lot of AD burst that ppl dont see it coming. Also one of the strongest level 2 ganker if you are jungling. He's kinda like akali with the way he jumps around in a fight. its like im lee sin ill Q to your face E then W ( shield ) out, or Q to your face E twice for that slow then R you to my teammates. GG

you can play him at tanky dps or just raw damage. people seem to like the warmog atmas build on him but really that build works for any melee champs.

so if you do play him the build should be wriggles if you are jungling of course
trinity force, warmog, atmas, merc treads, banshee. if you arent jungle your 6th item can be w/e you want you can even troll with a death cap if you like.

this build is just retardly good becuz you will have over 100 MR and Armor while having 3k + hp and 200 + AD

#8 Lee

Lee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:09 AM

Never buy before try, because Lee Sin can take some time to get used to. Same with the case of Ezreal.

#9 Rosuto

Rosuto

THE RICE FARMER

• Members
  • 1648 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 03:45 AM

He's free this week.

Lee Sin is probably too good. He'll probably get a nerf.

Signature is from April 2012. I'm too lazy to fix. Favorite teams is now TSM, AHQ, SGS, WE, TPS

Want your guide approved?
Posted Image

If you ever get mauled by a bear with chainsaw arms,
I hope he stays away from your face. . .
Because I think you're cute.

#10 crystal

crystal

Uninstalled

• Members
  • 2040 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 05:27 AM

Yea, Lee Sin definitely is viable as solo lane, duo lane, and jungle. Just so versatile and excels at all the roles. I just can't say the same for Ezreal. Ez in the jungle, hmm, maybe not...
I hate all League of Legends players. Except you of course

#11 Lachrymose

Lachrymose

Just Another Kassadin Player

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:27 AM

So who started this necro? This was one month ago? He still haven't made up his mind yet? LOL
too funny

#12 crystal

crystal

Uninstalled

• Members
  • 2040 posts

Posted 06 September 2011 - 07:54 AM

NukeLover did, but you never know if others are in a similar situation and are too shy to ask themselves.
I hate all League of Legends players. Except you of course

#13 Mosho

Mosho

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 September 2011 - 02:34 AM

lee sin is like lee WIN. But seriously, he is like 1st ban or 1st pick in competitive play sooooo i think that means something. I use to jungle and i personally think he is the best jungler atm. It is almost like getting free ELO haha.

#14 Nash19

Nash19

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 29 September 2012 - 10:47 AM

lee sin is like lee WIN. But seriously, he is like 1st ban or 1st pick in competitive play sooooo i think that means something. I use to jungle and i personally think he is the best jungler atm. It is almost like getting free ELO haha.

6 months ago maybe yeah

He's like good if you can snowball. He's not one of those champions that will be good every game because they will be games where your teammates simply suck at following ganks, play way too defensively while you need to snowball early game, etc. He's good but there are much better, safer junglers than him (no I don't mean junglers that can't be countered, I mean junglers that will be useful regardless of whether you snowballed early or not AKA gp5 junglers).

#15 iamjstar

iamjstar

jam-star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 933 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 11:53 AM

6 months ago maybe yeah

He's like good if you can snowball. He's not one of those champions that will be good every game because they will be games where your teammates simply suck at following ganks, play way too defensively while you need to snowball early game, etc. He's good but there are much better, safer junglers than him (no I don't mean junglers that can't be countered, I mean junglers that will be useful regardless of whether you snowballed early or not AKA gp5 junglers).

Dat necrobump. To be fair, if your team sucks at following ganks, you're fucked as a jungler and possibly as ANYTHING except ADC. I think Lee Sin top is the most ridiculous champion I've ever had the misfortune to play against. Heavy sustain W lee sins cannot be beaten. I don't think a good Lee Sin will lose any lane to any laner. Biggest phagg0t in existence, that's putting it lightly.
Kiss slowly, play hard, forgive quickly, take chances, give everything and have no regrets. Life's too short to be anything but happy.

Posted Image

A guide to Irelia - Carry Slayer 101

#16 TheSupporter

TheSupporter

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 49 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:03 PM

I got lee sin and he is so much fun. I would recommend him.

#17 Fire shot

Fire shot

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 04:20 PM

what do you play more. Ezreal would be good cus he is one of the best carrys early to late game and works with mostly anything. lee sin is also good but you need to be a really good lee sin cus he is mean't to win the early game and give your team the lead. he is one of the best jungles you have to be good at ganking and counter jungling. But he falls off end game. Both champs take skin but for lee you need to be more experience with him to win games and if your good with him you will most likely win all your games same with Erzeal but more with lee sin since you can control the whole map if you jungle takes less skill to use him top, hes better in the jungle. Diamondprox really good lee sin and wins all his games with lee. depends on what you play more i pefer for you to buy Ezreal unless you want to master lee sin.

#18 Nash19

Nash19

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 919 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:39 PM

Dat necrobump. To be fair, if your team sucks at following ganks, you're fucked as a jungler and possibly as ANYTHING except ADC. I think Lee Sin top is the most ridiculous champion I've ever had the misfortune to play against. Heavy sustain W lee sins cannot be beaten. I don't think a good Lee Sin will lose any lane to any laner. Biggest phagg0t in existence, that's putting it lightly.

Lee Sin top is easily beaten by a decent Olaf for example

#19 Hemasku

Hemasku

Lord of Dance

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 957 posts

Posted 12 October 2012 - 05:41 PM

Why did you necro a year old thread, why?!