• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 Liverymen

Liverymen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:32 AM

I have no experience with the concept but I'm guessing AP+HP items, open with dark wind and terrify then drain to stay alive? Anyone know anything about the topic? Also I wanted to know if fiddle's ult is stopped by stun? What about silence if it is already being casted? Thanks

#2 Reginald

Reginald

BOSS

• Moderators
  • 2175 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 07:38 AM

once fiddle is done channeling, His ult cannot be stopped.

He can only be stopped during the 2 second channel.

my build is in this order.

Arcane tome.
Mejai's
boots
health crystal
Sorcery boots,
Catalyst.
Banshee.

Items after that depends on your opponents.

#3 Accapelo

Accapelo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 10:11 AM

Fiddle's ult does not get stopped by a stun. But it makes him not able to move. ''duh''

#4 Sabrepulse

Sabrepulse

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 11:25 AM

Rylais is quite frankly an amazing item on fiddle and very underused and im curious to why, gives 500 hp, a crushing slow on darkwind and lifedrain and terror that all apply the single target slow and a decent one to his ult, not to mention 80 AP. Rylais+rod of ages makes him a pretty hard target to burn down. My build goes doran ring, boots, mejai, rylai, rod of ages, banshee, then replace dorans with either another hp/def item or zhonias or whatever its spelled. I really can't stress the slow enough on rylais, especially with dark wind. Then again rylais is my current caster item of choice.
t

#5 Clonky

Clonky

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 05 March 2010 - 02:05 PM

Magic Pen works wonders on Fiddlesticks. If you can remember to use deathfire grasp, that is also a great item for him. Usually I get a codex and then get boots and then finish the deathfire and get void staff, and if I have money left over I go for the Rylai's.

#6 Trazer

Trazer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 30 March 2010 - 05:15 AM

Magic Pen works wonders on Fiddlesticks. If you can remember to use deathfire grasp, that is also a great item for him. Usually I get a codex and then get boots and then finish the deathfire and get void staff, and if I have money left over I go for the Rylai's.

This is about the exact same thing i do. Sometimes ill go abyssal instead of rylais but only if people are going heavy MR.

For tank though id tend to go with...

ROA, Rylais, Abyssal (for the MR) and Banshee.