• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lahgix

lahgix

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:41 AM

thought id start this to see if other people have crazy games with heroes they NEVER use ever. i played janna a couple times and heres a couple screen shots of em. wins or loses. just post the best game youve played.

#2 yallayalla

yallayalla

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 217 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 12:22 PM

i have no screens but i remember when shaco was free, i played him the first time and went 6-0 or so in the first 5 minutes. red potion and ignite/exhaust is overkill on solo queue.
Posted Image

#3 Kyoshiro

Kyoshiro

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 04:55 PM

OMFG i love going on killing sprees with janna, she is my most used toon bah i love her she is far to underrated.

#4 Accapelo

Accapelo

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 109 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:25 PM

Just played Gragas for about the first time and got 19/5/11, it was pretty epic :P

PS: It was in a normal game

#5 valkor

valkor

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 11:47 PM

This game was before the recent changes to Warwick or to how Executioner's worked. I wasn't the weird one but at this time this was not the best comp. I guess Jax was pretty weak then as well,

Posted Image

#6 sevenlives

sevenlives

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts

Posted 15 March 2010 - 07:30 PM

This game was before the recent changes to Warwick or to how Executioner's worked. I wasn't the weird one but at this time this was not the best comp. I guess Jax was pretty weak then as well,

Lol, I play with oz and grafic, I'm reposting this on our forums because they are apparently terrible. Thank you so much.
Its an observation, not an accusation.