• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Shallow-

Shallow-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:05 AM

I have been watching Saint Vicious' stream a lot the past 2 days and he seems jealous of hotshotGG.

So my question is if Saintvicious got kicked off CLG for being jealous of Hotshot, how fast would Oddone get kicked of TSM for SV?

SV always says Oddone is riding him for lessons so I assume SV is alot better than oddone and oddone's CS is usually alot lower than SV.

What do you all think?

#2 EvilASD

EvilASD

Cute like Teemo

• Members
  • 1331 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:08 AM

I think the team captain is AFK.

#3 Pyronic

Pyronic

Content Manager

• Members
  • 1133 posts

Posted 05 September 2011 - 12:09 AM

i don't think you understand what any of those players think.

#4 Ginko

Ginko

BOSS

• Members
  • 6534 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 09:57 AM

inb4 this thread will make sense.
"ELO is a measure of progress, not skill"

Posted Image

#5 Monty

Monty

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 12:17 PM

SV is a really good and smart theorycrafter who can play about any champ on a competitive level, while HotshotGG is only good at lasthitting and blaming others IMO.
This makes SV a better player than hotshot, but unfortunately in competitive games hotshot plays the champs that stand out so he seems to carry their team.
I don't think SV will be kicked from CLG, they actually kicked Kobe24 for him. And ofcourse there's gonna be a little jealousy towards the most popular player on a team, though I cannot for the hell of me understand why anyone would watch hotshotGG blame other people for his losses in half of his games on his stream.

And why would TheOddOne get kicked if he has the mechanical skills of jungling down and uses someone else for information to make himself even better? Saint is just inflating his own ego by saying that and if he needs that, let him.
For competitive play there's no difference between someone making up a really good jungle build in soloQ and winning a game with that or someone who copies that build and winning a game that way as long as they're on the same level of skill.
Posted Image

#6 Wasabi Kitty

Wasabi Kitty

I can change my member title, jealous much?

• Moderators
  • 2400 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:01 PM

If you think theoddone would get kicked off TSM so that SV could join, you're stupid.

Besides, oddbro is a better jungler than SV imo.

sdK3pgL.gif

#7 Monty

Monty

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 508 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 01:34 PM

If you think theoddone would get kicked off TSM so that SV could join, you're stupid.

Besides, oddbro is a better jungler than SV imo.

I agree, and Dan Dinh is better than both!
Posted Image

#8 Tetsuo

Tetsuo

↓↘→ Hadouken!

• Members
  • 2717 posts

Posted 11 September 2011 - 05:14 PM

1. Next time maybe use a topic-title that isn't just a random blurb?

2. Theoddone wont get replaced
Posted Image
If you are looking for a place to discuss all gaming-matters in a civil tone with awesome people...well, why not join us than at the Omnigamers Forum?