• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 Seifer90

Seifer90

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 09:36 AM

I would like to know for what champions fizz is a good counter, and against what champions never play fizz :) give me yours opinions pls!!

(fizz Ap, mid lane or solotop)
"...I didn't come to play, I came to win..."

"..There is only a God: Death. And what do we say to Death....Not Today"

#2 Atvi

Atvi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:11 AM

I haven't really played against fizz (at my own lane) but I could imagine Morgana countering him pretty hard. She can push and make farming hard for you. She can harass you when you come to last hit. She can E your ult. She can root you after your trollpole. Kassadin should also do fine post-6 because of his comination of moblity, damage and silence. Since they are both often banned, there's no need to worry about them. But I think LeBlanc can also destroy fizz. She has the same assets as kassadin, mobility, silence and damage. The only thing is that her burst is stronger than Kassa's.

#3 Soulouri

Soulouri

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 20 December 2011 - 10:17 AM

Ahri counters fizz pretty hard, unless she's terrible. The problem fizz has is assuming both players hit level 6 at the same time, it's extremely hard to land fizz's ulti on a character that can dash about all over the place. Plus fizz is melee and Ahri can harass from far away...

Cassiopeia played well can also be quite annoying, she makes it hard for you to farm but in a straight up fight you should win. The main problem here is she just outfarms and has better items so you never get a really even fight.

Nidalee, can be very, VERY annoying.

I play Fizz a lot and champions i've never had any problems with (assuming you can dodge their skillshots) include;
- Anivia
- Gragas
- Karthus
- Karma (i see her more and more lately)
- Katarina (lol ulti does nothing)
- Malzahar
- Morgana (you don't really counter her, but your kit works nicely against her, you can harass a lot and she cant do much back except try to push your lane, I put her here because even though it's kind of neutral, i think it slightly favours fizz)
- Orianna
- Ryze
- Sion
- Twisted Fate
- Vlad
- Zilean

Neutral matches, can go either way, I don't think anyone has a particularly large advantage;
- Brand
- Kassadin
- Kennen
- LeBlanc (i've never met a really good one, but playing LeBlanc myself i've never had that many problems vs Fizz)
- Swain
- Veigar
- Xerath