• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 ForgottenMinion

ForgottenMinion

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:15 PM

Mid is my second least played role in ranked matches, basically I'm just looking to play mid when I can hard-counter the enemy.

So, which champions are hard countered by kassadin or leblanc?

#2 Scubasage

Scubasage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 11:32 PM

Kassadin: Pretty much any mid gets hard countered by him, you just need to survive to lvl 6 without taking too much damage or dying.

Leblanc: Like Kassadin, she is an anti-mage mage, who trades the late game power of Kassadin for the ability to trade and harass well pre-6. Also, don't play her against champions that can easily push a lane, like Morgana or Sion.

#3 Kluzman

Kluzman

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 12:13 PM

As for kassadin I would add that you particularly roflstomp karthus : spamming his mines makes your e up all the time.

#4 Lachrymose

Lachrymose

Just Another Kassadin Player

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:10 PM

As for kassadin I would add that you particularly roflstomp karthus : spamming his mines makes your e up all the time.

yes and ur E have shorter range compared to his "mines".
and as u're melee u'll have a hard time last hitting with AAs.
no sir i dont think kass will rolfstomp karthus.

actually idk, i dont think kass roflstomp anyone in lane.
his power comes in mid game ganking.

#5 Scubasage

Scubasage

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 185 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 01:59 PM

This.

Mid-game ganking is his strength.

#6 deyor

deyor

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 02:31 PM

Both can play pretty against pretty much every caster in mid. The ones pushing hard are really hard matchups because you're stuck to farming under your tower. Galio is pretty much hard counter because he takes ~no damage and can push the lane at the same time.

#7 Kluzman

Kluzman

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 03:06 PM

And your q which you lvl first has a long enough range that you can trade one vs a mine if you really can't dodge it and land your e right behind before silence wears off.. I don't even talk about post lvl 6 where he just can't do anything to you anymore, and lvl 6 is not mid game yet IMO.
As for last hitting just scare him when he tries to bomb you with a few q's and you'll be fine believe me.
Try it but I dominated 99% of my games as Kass vs karth.

#8 hendriksu

hendriksu

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 04:36 PM

Kassadin < Heimerdinger

#9 deyor

deyor

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 686 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:33 PM

And your q which you lvl first has a long enough range that you can trade one vs a mine if you really can't dodge it and land your e right behind before silence wears off.. I don't even talk about post lvl 6 where he just can't do anything to you anymore, and lvl 6 is not mid game yet IMO.
As for last hitting just scare him when he tries to bomb you with a few q's and you'll be fine believe me.
Try it but I dominated 99% of my games as Kass vs karth.

I've pretty much same experiences with Kass vs Karth but then again, watching Regi doing Karth vs progamer Kass's, he wins it ~everytime. Which doesn't make sense to me.

#10 Lachrymose

Lachrymose

Just Another Kassadin Player

• Members
  • 1338 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 03:17 AM

ppl arent perfect. i guess u could say kass dominates a majority of karth players.
but originally it was karth who was suppose to win the matchup.
yes it's kinda hard since the Q and the wall are both skillshots and u have to cast repetitively in order to beat kass' harass from Q.

im no karth player so i cant rly demonstrate, but there's this player i met when i was playing kass, ign: Albericht.
he's a pretty amazing karthus.

#11 Procedural

Procedural

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 22 January 2012 - 01:13 PM

Karthus' Q range > Kassadin's Q range (especially after nerf). If the Karthus is good about maintaining max distance, he can harass nonstop, without retaliation, until Kass hits level 6.

Of course, if the Karthus is full retard, and charges Kass with E up to spam Q in AA range, Kass is going to win. But that Karthus isn't making proper use of his toolkit. A good Karthus won't let Kassadin get in melee range of minions without taking a bomb to the face.