• Please log in to reply
121 replies to this topic

#1 Swampfoxx

Swampfoxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:31 PM

M5 plays only ranked team games and are #1 on the EU ladders so I think with that and there sniping over walls and team work are really going to shine.
If TSM looses I think it will really help them get better and progress the game further and come up with new meta changing things.
If tsm wins they prob will tend to not practice as much and could fall down at the next tournament and I could see lol dieing down.
what do you guys think and what inside info do you guys have on M5. I can see them sniping tsm over walls and just bringing so many new things into the NA relm.

#2 Swampfoxx

Swampfoxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 06:34 PM

Also did you see M5's counter jungling sooo aggressive. I don't know if theoddone will be ready for that.

#3 Karn31

Karn31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:08 PM

What time is the finals for EST?
5:00 am EST – 3rd Place Match
8:15 am EST – Grand Final

#4 Swampfoxx

Swampfoxx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:20 PM

What time is the finals for EST?
5:00 am EST – 3rd Place Match
8:15 am EST – Grand Final

yeah it really sucks that they are so early but whatev

#5 CoBTyrannon

CoBTyrannon

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

Also did you see M5's counter jungling sooo aggressive. I don't know if theoddone will be ready for that.

The Problem of SK was that the TEAM was not ready for that.

TSM will know what to do since they saw it today.

The logical approach would be to pick strong Lanes, with good "Lowlevelfightability" xD So that they can win the early skirmishes for the buffs.

#6 Slater Von Jäger

Slater Von Jäger

Überlegen

• Moderators
  • 5700 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:27 PM

I'm not so concerned with who will win and who will lose, I'm just wanting to see an Epic match.

8PhvsYv.gif

If you plan to write a guide, I suggest you first click the link below and read the Information contained within:
http://www.solomid.n...uide/view/35596

#7 TekhniqueGaming

TekhniqueGaming

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:34 PM

I also would like to see an Epic match lol
Check me out on youtube: http://www.youtube.c...ng?feature=mhee

#8 SHOURI

SHOURI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:44 PM

I don't know if M5 can handle Chaox's consistency
Posted Image

#9 Karn31

Karn31

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:45 PM

it's seem everytime Choax plays sivir he's dominated every single lane

#10 Flats

Flats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 07:52 PM

M5 plays only ranked team games and are #1 on the EU ladders so I think with that and there sniping over walls and team work are really going to shine.
If TSM looses I think it will really help them get better and progress the game further and come up with new meta changing things.
If tsm wins they prob will tend to not practice as much and could fall down at the next tournament and I could see lol dieing down.
what do you guys think and what inside info do you guys have on M5. I can see them sniping tsm over walls and just bringing so many new things into the NA relm.

What you're saying leads me to believe that you're a new player to the LoL scene. TSM has a lot to prove here. Not all of the best teams are in this tournament. The fact that you say TSM will just stop practicing is fucking ridiculous. You can't play ranked 5s on the US ladder. Its not a viable way to practice. That is why TSM scrims other top end teams instead of laddering. Also, sniping people over walls isn't anything new, considering you're amazed by the fact people do it, leads me to believe this is the first tournament you've watched. (Sniping people over walls starts in 800 elo. Get there and check it out for yourself.) There is nothing new that M5 is bringing to the table here. They just play as a strong, solid team.

#11 Erwiind

Erwiind

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 584 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:16 PM

These 2 teams are new to each other. M5 might have seen how TSM's players tend to play individually, but they had never actually gone against them.
I believe that both teams could win, M5's aggressiveness will be looked after, I'm pretty sure OddOne will prepare for it.
As M5's play stile may look strong, TSM's play site is still very solid, their communication is good and they know each other very well.
I hope it will be a match to remember lol.
Posted Image
~Signature by etree

#12 CynicalEffect

CynicalEffect

Reretired

• Members
  • 2504 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 08:35 PM

One team is going to stomp the other. There has not been a single close game yet. This ones getting hyped so much but will go the same way.

As for who will stomp who...I have no idea. Both teams have been impressive in every game.
This is not the signature you are looking for.

#13 Wasabi Kitty

Wasabi Kitty

I can change my member title, jealous much?

• Moderators
  • 2466 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 09:36 PM

It will be interesting, I think both teams stand a chance of winning and there really isn't a clear favorite.

sdK3pgL.gif

#14 confz

confz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 10:04 PM

These 2 teams are new to each other. M5 might have seen how TSM's players tend to play individually, but they had never actually gone against them.
I believe that both teams could win, M5's aggressiveness will be looked after, I'm pretty sure OddOne will prepare for it.
As M5's play stile may look strong, TSM's play site is still very solid, their communication is good and they know each other very well.
I hope it will be a match to remember lol.

They scrimmed a few times.

#15 wickedfingaz

wickedfingaz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 12 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:03 PM

I dont think anyone can stop that chaos xpecial bot lane at the moment, chaox had more than double the cs of the enemy in 4 out of 5 tournament games now by the 20 minute mark. That's just amazing and shows you how good his form is at the moment. Regi has been playing like a beast mid aswell, destroying his opponents in farm, even scarra who is known for his farming abilities mid. Let's face it they just absolutely destroyed dignitas and did some amazing counter jungling themselves, its not only m5 who can play that game. My money is on tsm because for them its really a matter of life or death :P, they wanna beat m5 so bad

#16 sonhizzz

sonhizzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:18 PM

I hope TSM beats the shit out of those russians! Event so im european ;)

#17 ettore

ettore

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:25 PM

where can you watch the game

#18 sonhizzz

sonhizzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:34 PM

it's going to happen tomorrow on twitch.tv

#19 socklint

socklint

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:50 PM

Reggiiiibroooooooooo

#20 VIPx

VIPx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 21 January 2012 - 11:54 PM

What you're saying leads me to believe that you're a new player to the LoL scene. TSM has a lot to prove here. Not all of the best teams are in this tournament. The fact that you say TSM will just stop practicing is fucking ridiculous. You can't play ranked 5s on the US ladder. Its not a viable way to practice. That is why TSM scrims other top end teams instead of laddering. Also, sniping people over walls isn't anything new, considering you're amazed by the fact people do it, leads me to believe this is the first tournament you've watched. (Sniping people over walls starts in 800 elo. Get there and check it out for yourself.) There is nothing new that M5 is bringing to the table here. They just play as a strong, solid team.

Kind of a douchy response for post #2 :P You out to prove something?