• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Reginald

Reginald

BOSS

• Moderators
  • 2175 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 10:25 AM

I have been playing kayle lately and I am starting to think she is overpowered. What team comps do you guys think would be good to use with her?

Discuss.

We have been running 4 tanks and 1 carry.

#2 Jozen

Jozen

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 04:51 PM

Is Kayle the Tank or the Carry in your setup?

I'm assuming the Carry since the item builds I've seen on you are Last Whisper and Stark's Fervor and that doesn't look much like a tank.

#3 Kevoun

Kevoun

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:04 PM

I'm actually curious what your item build on Kayle is. I usually play her as support/DPS in a side lane but I've seen you playing her solo mid in the live streams.

I think Nasus goes really well in a setup with Kayle because he is kinda tanky as is but also puts out damage. Master Yi can be nice because you can keep him alive while he slaughters their team.

#4 deciett

deciett

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 02:52 PM

That's the thing really. I bought her just last night and am doing quite well in games so far. She seems to be a very solid champion for kill-denial and is great at turning an unfavorable circumstance into a viable initiate. Just earlier I was against a 3+ player premade that was at least on voip (obvious from a middle game gank, the coordination of which could not be executed without some communication) and at one point got blitz pulled into a brush with 4 of their champions in it. Never been to half HP quite so fast. Dropped my ult on myself and their 4 people proceeded to drop all of their nukes on me (plus veigar ult) and card master gated over. The other 4 people on my team proceeded to swoop in and scoop up the kills for the win.

Though I must say, having a strong phys carry to ult is a great thing. Twitch, jax, udyr, anything that hurts if given free reign over the enemy really.
I would rather hate myself for failing
Than hate my life for never having tried.

#5 Last_Emperor

Last_Emperor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 20 April 2010 - 04:39 PM

AoNemphatic posted the BEST Kayle guide in the approved guide section. It details all his differing builds as well as his super aggresive play style suggestions etc.