• This topic is locked This topic is locked
69 replies to this topic

#1 Messiah

Messiah

BOSS

• Administrators
  • 3599 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:52 AM

The contest is over. I am currently contacting everyone who will receive a prize.
The store has been launched and you can check it out at http://store.solomid.net/

We want to thank everyone who participated and hope you all enjoy the store.

Posted Image

Hey guys, just giving you some updates regarding what's going on with the TSM Store.
Yes, the store is still coming and should be released very shortly.

At launch, it will have 3 series:
- Baylife series (see http://www.solomid.n...-solomid-store/ for the list of shirts in it)
- Classic series (the black, orange, red, pink, blue ones that TSM wore at Season 1)
- TOP SECRET series (only 56413 people know about it; you're not one of them; I will edit this number as the information leaks to more and more people)

We're doing this mainly for you guys because you keep harassing us and asking us to shut up and take your money.

T-SHIRT GIVEAWAY CONTEST!!!

We are giving away 2 t-shirts to 2 different people. Each t-shirt will be of any design of their choice and will be signed by all 5 members of TSM.

How to participate:
Simply reply to this post (don't quote these instructions please).

Requirements:
- Write a short description for both series (Baylife and Classic; please keep it in the same post so we don't have to look around for it)
- The description is for the entire serie, not individual shirts, but if you feel describing each shirt in the serie is the best way of describing the serie then go for it.
- Be creative about what you write and keep it baylife bro
- Try not to go over 200 words for each
- Cursing, flaming, racism, sexism and other such things are not allowed
- Both descriptions must be just as good alone as there is no guarantee we will use both of your descriptions
- Must be in English
- Please clearly mark each description and which series it's for
- You ARE allowed to write more than one pair of descriptions. Make sure they are different from each other though.
- I'll add more things if people have questions

How to win:
The author of the best description for each series will receive once autographed t-shirt each. In the case that the same author write the best of both, we will give the other shirt to the next best one.
The winning descriptions will also serve as the official descriptions to the series.

RUNNER-UP PRIZES:
For all other authors that write something that truely captures the essence of the word baylife and understand what it means to be a bro, we will send all of them a free t-shirt of their choice (not autographed).

Deadline:
Sometime during the night of Thursday Feb 9.

Good luck too all and thank you for your support. Baylife.

#2 SHOURI

SHOURI

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 163 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:17 AM

So we are creating the description of the shirt we want designed by TSM?

I would want a shirt that had an epic memorable quote from each of the teammates.
Reginald: "He's so mad"
Oddone "Nunu is a terrible jungler"
Xpecial: "Baylife"
TheRainMan: "Come gank this guy"
Chaox: "REAL"
Posted Image

#3 Messiah

Messiah

BOSS

• Administrators
  • 3599 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 04:40 AM

The description is for the entire serie, not individual shirts, but if you feel describing each shirt in the serie is the best way of describing the serie then go for it.

#4 iFraGG

iFraGG

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 246 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:06 AM

BayLife: Err' one will want one of these sick shirts. I mean? What girl turns down baylife? None, that's who. These shirts just scream "im a bro and nothing can stop me" They will come in all your favorite colors. The main staple shirt in the collection bro I would want On the front it will say "Baylife bro" and on the back, "And nothing can stop me" People will scream "Dude Where Did You Get That Shir?!"
Classic: Now these shirts are keeping it old school. You wont have to go around saying anything because your shirt will for you! "You mad bro", is the ultimate follow up to any comment these shirts come in all the sick bro colors. The front will read, "Team Solomid" and the back, "Have you seen my junger?"

Thank You, Keep it BayLife dude

Posted Image

#5 Dr. Sheldon Cooper

Dr. Sheldon Cooper

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:18 AM

Classik Series:
Red cuts pink, pink covers blue, blue crushes orange, orange poisons black, black smashes red, red decapitates orange, orange eats pink, pink disproves black, black vaporizes blue, and as it always has, blue crushes red.

Baylife Series:
Taylor Swift Poster. Size: Over 9000 x Over 9000. Taylife.

#6 totaldominasian

totaldominasian

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:46 AM

Baylife - Why is everyone freaking out? Baylife bro. You yelling at me? Baylife bro. Random animals in your house? Baylife bro. Girlfriend trying to call you during a game? Baylife bro. Leave no doubt. Baylife bro.

Classic - When you want to rep the shirt of the finest team in video gaming. Make no mistake. This is Team SoloMid.

#7 Movie Star

Movie Star

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:25 AM

Baylife - Baylife can be defined in many ways but when it boils down to the core baylife means one thing, enjoyment. Playing League of Legends? Baylife. Annoying your enemy? Baylife. Winning a tournament? Baylife. One team represents Baylife more than any other though. Team SoloMid! Baylife is all they know, because they're real bros. They're the role models of the future. Want to know why? Baylife.

Classic - There once was a man who had a dream, a dream of having a team. This man was Reginald. He found the best of the best and while the roster may have changed he always had the best of the best. They may not have won every tournament but they had the hearts of champions. They respected their fans. They made their mark. The men who fought for their fans wore shirts, these shirts, and if you love Team SoloMid as much as they love their fans you would wear this shirt. Not just when playing League of Legends but to school, to work, just on a stroll. If you love the team that loves you, this is the embodiment of their love, accept it.

#8 getmooched

getmooched

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:27 AM

Baylife: A get away from real life, to a place where everything is your own and you own everything. A place where you can conquer and receive everything you desire. A place where losing is impossible. One Life to live. Baylife.

Classic: A smack of reality. A taste of victory. The feeling of adrenaline running through your body. Sweet Release, all brought together by one moment. One moment of what could be, brought to reality. Classic.

#9 Fource04

Fource04

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 06:48 AM

Baylife: Show the world that your bag of fks is empty. Show them that you're here to do things your way and that your way is going to be fk'ing awesome. Remember what really matters in the world: your bros. Forget everything else exists. Fk it. Baylife.

Classic: The classic series is for those trying to keep their game clean while simultaneously being able to swag out. The classic series will turn heads while demanding respect. The classic series is a complete combination of being fly and looking like a gentlemen. A true bro is able to maintain this balance. Most importantly, these shirts will remind everyone that you have elo. And at the end of the day, Chicks Dig Elo. Baylife.

#10 gank24

gank24

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:04 AM

Baylife: Have you ever wondered if the people around you truely know how little fk.s you give? Well know you can show it with TSM's new Baylife shirts. Baylife if you don't have any money. Baylife if you don't care. Baylife if you have to ask your parents for money to get these shirts.

Classic: Do people make fun of you ingame for that TSM tag when you aren't part of TSM? Become a true member of TSM and also rep any color of the rainbow your dreams desire.

something like that...
solo top and mid with a splash of jungle
http://www.youtube.c...ser/razer102987

#11 MySkills

MySkills

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:22 AM

Baylife Series: Yo bro, y u mad? just fk.it.Baylife.

Classic: Bro, you want one of these shirts. dreamhack'd bro.

#12 agutrot

agutrot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:46 AM

Baylife Series:

Straight from life down by the bay! You say you like life down by the bay? Do you not know what life by the bay is, but know that Team SoloMid is all about life by the bay. Then get prepared to dunk on kids while screaming "Bro" and "Baylife" all day in one of these stylish tees. (WARNING: Aggressive play style may ensue after the purchase of one or more of these shirts!)

Classic:

The much anticipated Team SoloMid shirts have arrived. Picking up a SoloMid t-shirt in your favorite color is guaranteed to improve your last hitting and ganking skills to almost pro status. Support Team SoloMid and look flawless doing it with these classic tees.

IGN: agutrot
Posted Image

#13 Pingmeep

Pingmeep

SoloMid Tournaments / News

• Moderators
  • 1403 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:53 AM

BAYLIFE series:

You voted for them, we listened. These special limited run shirts won't last long.

FK.IT BAYLIFE
The phrase that says you aren't concerned with second thoughts or regrets. FK.IT BAYLIFE

YOU MAD BRO?
Ever got a penta kill with your AP burst?
Stomped a team from the jungle?
Notched up another enemy AD carry kill that tried to run away from you while playing support?
Took two towers, a dragon and both their buffs while solo top?
Carried a less skilled team on your D while drunk?
Deeds like these make opponents froth at the mouth and red in the face. They are looking to you for a response.

No words needed. Just point to the shirt. YOU MAD BRO?

=====

Classic Team Solomid Shirts:
The bold classic shirts that had TSM's backs and fronts during tournaments in Cologne, Kiev, New York and Providence.
These shirts have been seen in videos around the world on stream and YouTube.

Only a handful of Team SoloMid's most loyal fans and supporters have one of these. Now you can finally join them.

There are 5 colors, one for each member of TSM

Chaox Black , TheOddOne Orange , Xpecial Red , The Rain Man Pink , Reginald Blue

The distinctive white all caps small TEAM and large SOLOMID let the world know who you support.

=====

General Shirt Copy
All shirts in the SoloMid store are 100% preshrunk cotton with high quality screen prints. These last longer than cruddy heat transfers. They also let your skin breathe so you don't sweat like a beast even when under hot center stage lights in tournaments.

We know. We've tested them under these grueling conditions.

Please stop throwing your money at the screen and instead use the convenient order form on this page to get yours now.

#14 Deaton

Deaton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 07:59 AM

Baylife: HELLA GHOST RIDIN THE WHIP WITH E40 BRO . R.I.P MAC DRE. **HELLA SOLO MID 4 LYFE**

Classic: Today im going to say this about that.... because it is what it is..and I stand for whatever's right...vote for me. Fuk it... Baylife Baby Blue shirts FTW

#15 jb-

jb-

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 08:22 AM

Baylife: A true homey reppin the Baaaaaaaaylife must be born among the Brotesian gods. Baylife status has been passed down generation to generation as a physical and mental trait that allows the lessers ( aka nubs, console gamers, jocks, etc) to acknowledge that they may need to bow down at any given point when coming into contact with such gifted talent. There are many ways to exemplify "baylife'n", but the number one rule is that you always have bros with you backing you up just in case a fight at lan/or online breaks out because your swag-o-meter is maxin. However keep in mind, swag, isnt even close to the level Baylife is on.

Classic: if you just wana chill to the max with your bro's and look swagged to thah max, you can't go wrong with everyone wearing matching pink tsm classics. If you want to keep it real i'd suggest "baby gappin" your tsm classic so that your LoL bod can show off your farmers tan and ripped gut from all those Hungry Men, ezmac's, and ramen noodles.
However, i do recommend the trashbag ensemble either worn underneath or on top of the tee for added baylife status.

keep it chill bro's

#16 aaipad

aaipad

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 09:22 AM

Classic:
These iconic shirts portraying the name of your favourite league of legends team, Solo Mid, are now available for sale.These high quality shirts are available in colours ranging from blue to pink (actual colors are: black, orange, red, pink, blue).
Get yours now and show the world which team you're rooting for.

#17 Gormn

Gormn

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 11:50 AM

Baylife: Down by the river, where the brush grows, back to my base I dare not go. Cause when I do, my teammates will say: "Yo where you get that sick shirt, bro??"

Classic: It doesn't matter if you are top, bot, or jungle. You always gotta be SoloMid. Rep your team.

#18 Fampy

Fampy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:43 PM

Here is how to use these shirts BROS:

BAYLIFE: You wear this when you give a f*ck.Simple as that .Perfect for people that doesn't care much about other people or other people's situations.
Example:
Exam and you didn't study, BAYLIFE.
Your girlfriend asked for something and you are not doing it. BAYLIFE.
You didn't take a shower and your shirt is dirty. BAYLIFE BRO, BAYLIFE.

As for the classic style:

You want to let people know what team you cheer for? You want to wear the same t-shirt as the members of SOLOMID? Here is your chance for it! Take this shirt, wear it while playing solo queue and it will give you MOAR ELO! Easy , right?

#19 Wooshum

Wooshum

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 03:50 PM

Baylife series: Ya brobro, baylife brobro, dont mess with me brobro! - Ugotbaylifedbrobro - You got bayli /ff ed bro! - If you wear this, you know people will fear you and wait till they are 20, so they can quit everything.

Classic series: This shirt will defineatly show you who is the real team to support. These shirts are incredibly cool and good to wear, and the dashing colours will take everyones breath away. And noone will dear to say something in russian because they know baylifemidgogo is coming! Doesnt matter if you want it in brobroblue, chill in black like Chaox, or you wanna go the pink way of lyf.
Ya brobro, dont mess with me brobro, baylife

#20 Theji

Theji

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 05:32 PM

Baylife:
Hakuna matata, bro!

Even the food part

Classic: Simple, cool, just choosing a color makes you relate it to a player, thats pretty bro.