Posted 03 March 2012 - 03:51 PM

Roster
Spiritjoo - Support/Captain
ttnjwk - AD Carry (1850+)
AP Carry – Vacant
Jungle – Vacant
Solo-top – Darksyde (1600+)

Introduction
Infinite Zero (iZero) is a new up and coming competitive team. We plan to take the competitive world by force, and not stop to look behind us. You could call us elitist, but honestly we are a bunch of guys/girls wanting to do our best. We want to show teams that we mean business, but still have fun with the game we love Infinite Zero will be playing in ranked at first, until 1600 ELO, and then we will be moving on to tournaments. I am not looking for slackers or anybody who will not take this seriously. I plan to go pro someday, and I will do everything I can for those who share this dream with me. I will not promise you that Season 2 will be our spotlight, but Season 3 you better put your shades on, because we will shine like the sun baby!

What We Need
What the team is looking for are those people who are willing to sacrifice part of their lives to help the team reach its goal this goal being to reach the top of the League of Legends competitive ladder. Honestly, if you cannot give the team 110% I will not even think twice about kicking you. Do not think you have a concrete spot, until I am 100% sure you can handle being on a team like this. I want those players who excel at their position, know how to have fun, and be serious when the time comes.

Goals of the Team
I briefly covered this in “Team Information,” but there is some more you need to know. The team will be taking baby steps together. I know Season 2 is here and everybody wants to go pro and make it big as do I, but this team will be taking it slow and will not be big in Season 2. Once Season 3 hits you better believe we are taking the world competitive world of LoL by force. So, what will we be doing Season 2? We will be practicing as a team, communicating as a team, showering as a team ( ;] ), and becoming a team. How will this process go? First and foremost we will not touch a ranked game until the following happens: our games are perfection, your lane should not be beat in norms, your farm will be over 200 - 250, and therefore we should win ten games in a row with doing normal games. After that then you better believe we will do nothing but ranked games. Of course, we must troll in normal games, but that is for breaks. Once we reach 1600 ELO for the 5v5 ladder, then we will assess the team once again. If we feel we are ready for tournaments I will start putting us in them. This is where your dedication will truly show. After we have successfully won five big tournaments (money tournaments) I will start hooking us with sponsors, but they will be nothing big. Look at APictureofaGoose they just received a sponsorship by a big company. I know five tournaments seems like a lot, but the pros have their place set in stone, and without evidence that we are just as good, then we might as well not do it. Also, I can get us sponsors, because I have managed several teams, and led huge multi-gaming communities.

Requirements for the Team
**Note** You MUST meet and do all that you are required. Fail to do so, and I will not give you the light of day.

Complete everything that is required.

North American ONLY
At least 17+ of age
Setup a tryout date and time
Tryout
Complete trial period

After you do all of this you will be good to go. More information will be given once you join the team.

Application
Submit your application here in this thread.

IGN:
Season 1 ELO (just want to know):
Current ELO:
Position:
Top three champions of the position you are applying for:
Why they are your best champions:
Why you should be on this team:
Competitive Experience:
Schedule (day/time):
Mic (yes/no):
Misc. (anything else I should know):

Tryout Information
Once you have submitted your application I will review it, and if I think you will make a good edition to the team then I will put your application as PENDING. If it is not what I am looking for then I will put your application as DECLINED. Finally, if you are accepted then you are ACCEPTED. Make sure to look for your name if you for your status. Add me in-game if your status is pending, so I can give you your three games. DO NOT ADD ME IF YOU DO NOT POST AN APPLICATION!

All tryouts will be based on a three game basis, meaning that you will be given three games to prove yourself. After those three games I will assess how you have done, and if you are accepted or not. You CAN substitute a LoL Replay for these three games, but the replay better be pro status. Aka: You have a better chance if you actually do the three games.

Tryout Dates & Times
**Note** All times are on EST.

All tryout times will be held between 5:30pm – 11:00pm.

Trial Period
After you have been accepted (congratulations if you make it), then I will put you on a two week trial period. During these two weeks you have to attend ALL practices. Failing to do so, without a real excuse, will result in an immediate discharge from the team. Practice times will be given once there is a full team.

Questions/Concerns/Comments
Leave any questions, concerns, or comments about being recruited in the thread. I will try to answer them all. You can also catch me in-game (Spiritjoo).

Tryout Status
Jaxzhel - Pending -- Top
MudkipzGift - Declined
KoL Mino - Declined
Flowingcloud - Declined
Lutharon - Pending -- Top
Skyinyourface Declined
Pured - Declined
LennyKravitzz - Declined
Logistyzx - Declined
Remenissiionz - Declined
Soonami - Pending -- AP
MrDangerhart - Declined
Darksyde - Pending -- AP/Top
SpaceAnimal - Pending -- ?
IUironman - Pending -- AP
EpiChlo - Declined
Brasilianer - Declined
Schleihauf - Declined
THROWPILLOW - Pending -- AP/Jungle
ixDaNGeROuS - Declined
Strawhatxx - Declined
KevionDs - Pending -- Jungle/Top
AfatPB - Pending -- AP
Okefenokee - Declined
corestacks - Declined
Focuzed - Declined
Soulshox - Declined
clipzz - Declined
Piggyteehee - Declined
En you tees - Declined
Maximin - Declined
Young Typhoon - Pending -- Jungle
ShiZZaM35 - Declined
princephilip - Declined

#2 Okefenokee

Okefenokee

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 34 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 04:05 PM

IGN:
Season 1 ELO (just want to know): 1100 ( only few games played).
Current ELO: 1200 :(
Position: Solo top
Top three champions of the position you are applying for: Irelia, Renekton and Shyvana
Why they are your best champions: With Irelia i can control my lane against any opponent. In team fights i know exactly what i need to do and do not mess up. Renekton i would say is my best champion. With my masteries and runes i can kill my opponent by lvl 2 if they do not play smart. I use shyvana when they have a highly blue/red buff dependent jungler. Shyvana has the ability to push the lane so fast and then roam into their jungle. Depending on which side i get i can catch the enemy jungler at red/blue buff. Very good at counter jungling on her.
Why you should be on this team: I feel i could bring something to this team that others could not, a strong solid top laner.
Competitive Experience: Currently im on a ranked 5v5 team that has done fairly well in the 5v5 ranked ladder with a 4-2 record.
Schedule (day/time): I can play during the week anywhere from 4pm - 1am and on weekends i can play mostly all day.
Mic (yes/no): Yes
Misc. (anything else I should know): I'm a very good top laner but i can switch roles if needed and adjust to the other teams Comp. I am a very good listener and VERY GOOD at making BIG plays which consist of successful TP ganks and ward control in my lane. I am also very good at counter jungling.

#3 corestacks

corestacks

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 03 March 2012 - 10:25 PM

IGN:
Season 1 ELO (just want to know):N/A
Current ELO:1280
Position:jungle
Top three champions of the position you are applying for:Trundle, Nunu, Nocturne
Why they are your best champions: Ganks and sustainability
Why you should be on this team:Also want to become better in League of Lengends
Competitive Experience:Have not participated in tournaments yet.
Schedule (day/time):weekdays:8-9:30 pm and weekends:usually anytime
Mic (yes/no):Yes
Misc. (anything else I should know):i use skype not TS

#4 Focuzed

Focuzed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 01:00 AM

IGN: Focuzed

Season 1 ELO (just want to know): Didn't play in Season 1

Current ELO:1001 (top 1300)

Position:Jungle

Top three champions of the position you are applying for: Lee sin/Maokai/Amumu

Why they are your best champions: I have the most experience with these ones. I can play ALOT more in the jungle based on the teams needs but I feel that these 3 have nearly the best ganks in the game so I decided to play/master these 3 junglers. Maokai because of his fast clear times/sustain due to passive which leads to faster/more effective ganks. Lee Sin because, well because he is a hands down pub stomper. His Q does decent damage and his kit is amazing for sustain/decent clear times. He has alot of poke effect in team comps with his Q and W. Alot of Res strikes/Safeguards can do some decent damage before team fights break out. Amumu which in my elo is banned frequently but when not can be a game changer. He has alot of utility within the game being a jungler. His ganks are strong with his Q/stun/aoe combo, his ult is game changing if done correctly and he overall is a tanky little crybaby that brings what is need to a team. Say you run a kennen mid/amumu jungle combo, its devastating for your enemies come team fight time.

Why you should be on this team: I believe that I not necessarily SHOULD be on this team, but I feel like I could bring alot of good to it. Trust me I know I am not the best jungler in the game. I recently got fired from my job (2 months ago) and I decided to go back to school but I all I do is play LoL and spend time with my son. I am on all day/all night every day. I have a own3d tv stream listed on solomid's site. I know timers for buffs/enemy buffs/drag/baron/ estimated enemy buff times due to jungler/normal routes. I have plenty of time to dedicate to the game. I have been looking for a dedicated team to enjoy/love the game as much as I do. I have 650 wins atm, I watch pro streams ALL DAY every day on my 2nd monitor, in which as greatly helped my game. I've tried out and been selected for 2 previous teams that say they are dedicated, then stop playing after 1 week. I don't see myself stopping this game ANYTIME in the future as LoL is my passion (gaming wise). I am 28yrs old and have a family so Im alot more mature then alot of these young ragers. I use LoL recorder to go over my games and what I did wrong and how to make the next game better. I believe I would be a great additon to any team because Im devoted to getting better especially in a team atmosphere. I have spent over $700 on this game and I own EVERY single champ and do purchase EVERY single new release champ the day of release. I have a retarded amount of skins but being able to first pick your support/jungler KNOWING that at least someone has every single champ on the team makes the chess game of counterpicking lean a bit more in our favor as we can put off our solo lane picks till later which makes getting counterpicked that much less likely.

Competitive Experience:I played in/was ranked and managed top 5 team in certain games GameBattle ladders. I played alot of Socom back when GB was Socombattles.com. I played Socom exclusively in GB ladders up until Socom Confrontation was released. After that I stopped playing GB ladders and focused on other games.

Schedule (day/time): Im in EST, but I am on all day every day and all night. I normally am logged on even if Im not playing or off playing with my son. I start classes on the 26th of March at The University Of Cincinnati and have classes 4 days a week first quarter. But they are morning classes except 1 so it wouldn't interfere that much.

Mic (yes/no): Yes of course. I use either my Tritton AX Pros headset or my Logitech HD Webcam.

Misc. (anything else I should know) Im married with 2 children a 4 year old son and 7 year old daughter. My wife plays LoL as well in her free time and fully supports me in doing whatever I put my heart into.

#5 Soulshox

Soulshox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:16 AM

IGN: Soulshox
Season 1 ELO (just want to know): 1235. I started ranked right after I hit 30, bad idea.
Current ELO: Unranked.
Position: Jungler/AP Mid.
Top three champions of the position you are applying for: Lee Sin, Rammus, Warwick/Cass, Vlad, Kennen
Why they are your best champions: I've played each of these champions a lot, Lee Sin has been a main of mine in a few tournments I've played in. Warwick, well it's easy to destroy people with him and rammus is ok. As for AP, Cass is just simply amazing, I've destroyed most people in lane with cass, same with Vlad, his sustain is ungodly and I've mained him a lot ever since I started playing and Kennen I'm just very familiar with him.

Why you should be on this team: I've been playing league a lot, I love this game and I've always wanted to go pro in this game. I've competed in tournments, we've won chaity tournments and we were in the elo hellfest tournment (I tanked my elo for it haha) and we made it into finals in our bracket but we got d/q because one of our players didn't have 200 wins (fail.) I watch pro streams a lot too, my old ranked team faced MiG before and TSM when they first did their games.

I play a lot, everyday I play for hours, cept for monday because I have school all day.
Competitive Experience: I've played competitively in league in tournments, starcraft broodwar I've played competitive.
Schedule (day/time): Monday is my only day I might not sign on. Tues I play after 9. Wed I play from afternoon to late night, thur-sunday I play whenever I wake up and whenever I sleep because I'm free all four days.
Mic (yes/no): Yes.

#6 Maximin

Maximin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:43 AM

Just wondering, you're unranked yourself, don't you think you should prove your skills first in order to recruit?
I mean, I would love to try out but since i do not know how good you are it makes me feel hesitant.
Posted Image

#7 Focuzed

Focuzed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:51 AM

Just wondering, you're unranked yourself, don't you think you should prove your skills first in order to recruit?
I mean, I would love to try out but since i do not know how good you are it makes me feel hesitant.

I noticed that as well. But based on his thread he sounds serious. Now if and when we get tryouts then thats more of a am I good enough for them or are they good enough for me type of thing.

#8 Maximin

Maximin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:13 AM

I noticed that as well. But based on his thread he sounds serious. Now if and when we get tryouts then thats more of a am I good enough for them or are they good enough for me type of thing.

I can make a thread about making a team right now that sounds just as serious as this.
No matter how serious it sounds, the only thing that matters is, "are these guys in the same level as I am?"
I mean, who would wanna join a team that has to carry his team? I'd rather join bunch of guys that are better than me and do my job and have someone else carry.
Plus, this is a newly created team, there's no reputation/information about this team. Who knows, it might fall apart in 3 days or might last til season 3.
I've also noticed the "trial period", isn't the point of trial period about how well the person works with the rest of the team? But if you are going to recruit 3 new people that you have no idea how much synergy they share, then what's the point of the trial period? It's not like you guys have 4 people already set in your team that has proven synergy and skills.
But, how can you PROVE to me that this is the kind of team that is worth joining?
Not just by seriousness of the thread, but with actual skills in game.
I'm sorry I'm making all these bad comments about your newly created team, but it's just that I've seen too many half-joke teams that try people out for fun and end up falling apart because no one gets on on the practice time.
Anyways, good luck. Might think about joining later.

P.S. I remember signing up for this team like a month ago, I did add "spiritjoo" in NA server, but never got much reply or tryout date. I mean, I'd love to play and find out more about you guys but it's so hard to reach.
Posted Image

#9 Focuzed

Focuzed

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 03:59 AM

I can make a thread about making a team right now that sounds just as serious as this.
No matter how serious it sounds, the only thing that matters is, "are these guys in the same level as I am?"
I mean, who would wanna join a team that has to carry his team? I'd rather join bunch of guys that are better than me and do my job and have someone else carry.
Plus, this is a newly created team, there's no reputation/information about this team. Who knows, it might fall apart in 3 days or might last til season 3.
I've also noticed the "trial period", isn't the point of trial period about how well the person works with the rest of the team? But if you are going to recruit 3 new people that you have no idea how much synergy they share, then what's the point of the trial period? It's not like you guys have 4 people already set in your team that has proven synergy and skills.
But, how can you PROVE to me that this is the kind of team that is worth joining?
Not just by seriousness of the thread, but with actual skills in game.
I'm sorry I'm making all these bad comments about your newly created team, but it's just that I've seen too many half-joke teams that try people out for fun and end up falling apart because no one gets on on the practice time.
Anyways, good luck. Might think about joining later.

P.S. I remember signing up for this team like a month ago, I did add "spiritjoo" in NA server, but never got much reply or tryout date. I mean, I'd love to play and find out more about you guys but it's so hard to reach.

You pretty much have the same outlook on it that I do Max. Would you be inteterested in starting up a team w/me instead of searching for that right one? Or maybe duoing with me to see if I am good enough to start something with you? I just played 2 ranked in a row and am soo aggrivated I want to shoot myself. I TRY AND TRY AND TRY to help the team by coaching and going for objectives but EVERY SINGLE GAME I get the same FU LEE SIN, DONT TELL ME HOW TO PLAY. Im not stupid, while they run into every person of the enemy team.

#10 Maximin

Maximin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 06:33 AM

You pretty much have the same outlook on it that I do Max. Would you be inteterested in starting up a team w/me instead of searching for that right one? Or maybe duoing with me to see if I am good enough to start something with you? I just played 2 ranked in a row and am soo aggrivated I want to shoot myself. I TRY AND TRY AND TRY to help the team by coaching and going for objectives but EVERY SINGLE GAME I get the same FU LEE SIN, DONT TELL ME HOW TO PLAY. Im not stupid, while they run into every person of the enemy team.

No, I'm not good enough to be in a team myself, I'd rather wait until i get better. Plus I suck at leading a team. Mind talking about this thing over the pm? not quite related to the thread
Posted Image

#11 clipzz

clipzz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

Application
Submit your application here in this thread.

IGN: Clipzz
Season 1 ELO (just want to know): 1200
Current ELO: 1174
Position:Jungler
Top three champions of the position you are applying for: Skarner, NuNu, Shyv
Why they are your best champions: I like early dominating jungles when i solo que from experience. Jungle is a tough role to carry with when you play more of a support jungle such as maokai for example. Nunu is probrably my favorite. I play all styles and counter jungling is something I have practice in.
Why you should be on this team: Well my elo might not show it, but I consider myself a good player. I watch streams all day and understand the concepts of laning, and when to gank. I understand dragon and baron control and even understand counter picking and such. I made the mistake of solo queuing and leaving my ranked stats to luck basically. Depending on the team i recieved. I feel my biggest asset will be the ability to share the knowledge of the laning phase information I know and applying to the jungle and the ganks. For exanple, the different ways to ganks from the common ward spots. Also I can play every role of jungler, I'm not limited to only one type. I have no problem play a support jungler. Or an offensive jungler like lee sin.
Competitive Experience: Haven't been in a high competitve environment. But i play this game way too much so I would definitely look foward to playing on it.
Schedule (day/time): I have school still but I'm out by 330 and home by 4ish usually. I do have work but again I get out before 8 so we still have time to scrim. This is EST too.
Mic (yes/no): Yes. And every other speaking program
Misc. (anything else I should know): I just would like to stress my love for this game and my urge to get better. I'm very competitve and always wanted to win. I will try my best to help the team with what ever they need help with and also keeping open ears. Criticism can be taken a long with plenty of jokes. I'm serious but it is a game too.. I'm here to win, but i want to have fun too.

#12 flawless snail

flawless snail

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 09:33 AM

wat times does the team play? I'm Australian so when i'm mostly on it's really late/ early for u. (apart from weekends when i'm almost on for 2 days straight)

#13 En you tees

En you tees

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 11:28 PM

IGN: En you tees
Season 1 ELO Like1600s
Current ELO: 1680
Position: AP carry / solo top
Top three champions of the position you are applying for: Vlad, Cass, Ken
Why they are your best champions: Because everytime i play them, i rape. Look at my rank stats.
Why you should be on this team: Because im good. And im commited to a good competative team, willing to practice and practice and practice with the same group of commited ppl and get better.
Competitive Experience: Competative exp was in WoW.
Schedule (day/time): all day err dayyyyy
Mic (yes/no): of course yes
Misc. (anything else I should know): I was 2600+ in WoW. Was like rank 4 in the battlegroup.

#14 Piggyteehee

Piggyteehee

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:19 AM

IGN: Piggyteehee

Season 1 ELO (just want to know): like 1100 or something, played ranked the second I hit 30 like a bawss

Current ELO: 1547 and climbing

Position: Support

Top three champions of the position you are applying for: Sona, Soraka, Taric (but I can play any support really)
Why they are your best champions: Sona has great CC and harass capabilities, but I find she is best with burst champions such as Graves and Corki, while Soraka has amazing sustain in lane even after the nerf, and her skill kit is just nice overall. Taric is great with squishy ad carries like Trist, or he can be amazing with bursters too because of his hard CC as opposed to Soraka's silence and Sona's slow.

Why you should be on this team: I know how to go hard in the paint when its necessary, and I know how to operate in stressful situations with a clear mind, unlike many other players.

Competitive Experience: I was a very high rated healer in all brackets in World of Warcraft on the top arena server in the world, and I have been practicing with high ELO players for a few months now.

Schedule (day/time):
EST Sunday-Thursday: 2:30 PM to 10:00 PM
EST Friday - Saturday: 10 AM to 4 AM

Misc. (anything else I should know): I am very adaptable to pretty much any environment, I get along with pretty much everyone I get to know. I like to have fun and I like to win, but at the same time I am not a rager when we lose. I learn from my mistakes and grow from them, and that has got me a long way and I hope that it can carry me further with you guys in the future.

#15 Spiritjoo

Spiritjoo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 43 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:27 AM

Everything has been updated thanks for the applications, and if you doubt my ability please ask my 1850 AD partner what my skill is. :)

#16 Maximin

Maximin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 03:11 AM

IGN: Maximin
Season 1 ELO: 790
Current ELO: 1542
Position: AP Mid
Top three champions of the position you are applying for: Ahri, Cassiopeia, Fizz
Why they are your best champions: Either High Mobility with lots of utility, or high damage(cass)
Why you should be on this team: I'm good. I'm not sure about other roles but I can definitely say that I will win 80% of my mid 1v1 lane. (If I'm not counterpicked that is). I play all AP mid champions except for Viktor (because I don't have him yet), and I'm a very friendly/easygoing player. I'm always looking for a way to get better, so I do take criticisms very well.
Competitive Experience: Played in a few Go4LOL, tried a few tourneys in SC2.
Schedule (day/time): 4~9 pm PST , so that would be 7PM~1AM EST
Misc. (anything else I should know): I've tried trying out before, but it was really hard to contact you, can we do something about that?
Also, I would like to try a few games with you, so I can get to know what kind of players you guys are.
Posted Image

#17 Young Typhoon

Young Typhoon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 05:37 AM

IGN: Young Typhoon
Season 1 ELO (just want to know): 1521 (dropped to 1398 a day before s1 ended)
Current ELO: 1605 (top 1674)
Position: Jongler
Top three champions of the position you are applying for: Maokai, Lee singer, Shyvana (Can jongle anyone)
Why they are your best champions: Maokai: I know what he is capable of. The snare makes him a very strong ganker, and with that is where my primary focus is on. Farming the jungle is ok for certain champs or certain situations, but I love playing maokai cause I love his unescapable ganks. Lee sin, basically for the same reason. I started playing him every since he came out and loved him ever since. The things you can do with lee sin are amazing and can turn games. #1 baron stealer. Shyvana is someone I picked up when she came out, not necesarily falling in love like Lee sin, but picked her back up and have been playing her ever since. She's real strong and tend to do great with her. Like I said, I can jungle anyone to fit a team comp.
Why you should be on this team: I have much experience with learning the game inside and out, playing this game since 2 weeks after beta. Us combined can do great things. Alone, knowledge of the game and the willingness to get better and win are 90% of this game and I believe I have what it takes to become higher in the ranks.
Competitive Experience: I've played in 2 5v5 tournaments, not placing well in either with the team I was with and a 1v1 tourny. Competitively, all my experience comes knowledgeably and visually watching competitive play for a very long time now.
Schedule (day/time): Usually day/nights EST.
Misc. (anything else I should know): I time jungle mobs like it's nobody's business. I've played against 2.1k elo players in ranked 5s and have won numerous times. I watch streams, learn from guides every day. Tournaments are on my main agenda while watching for streams, and I continue to grow in experience and knowledge. I wish to become pro one day like your team, and will always be willing to improve like you guys.

#18 ShiZZaM35

ShiZZaM35

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 06:08 AM

IGN: Shizzam35
Season 1 ELO (just want to know):1408
Current ELO:1483 (top elo 1633. dont judge me by my elo, trust)
Position: AP mid or jungle
Top three champions of the position you are applying for: I can play all APs. I don't really have a top 3 because I always counter the other team. But my top 3 safe picks are Malz, Ahri, and Kennen.
Why they are your best champions: They are fairly safe picks if you have not seen the other teams ap.
Why you should be on this team: I have a lot of time on my hands and I have always wanted to take this game serious.
Competitive Experience: Played in alienware tournies, thats about it.
Schedule (day/time): 2pm - 12am pst (i can come on any time around there)
Mic (yes/no): yes
Misc. (anything else I should know): I play with 1700-1900 elo friends all the time and have no trouble playing with them. I also have a smurf thats 1573 atm, got there in 15 games. Try me out.

#19 crossfaithe

crossfaithe

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 08:46 AM

current elo 1300
Postion: AP mid
Champs: Orianna,Karthus,Cassiopia,Brand
Why these?- Simple I know all of their mechanics along with all the things that set aside mid lane from the other lanes.
Why on your team? skill and knowledge with a good attitude about it (most of the time)
Competative exp? ryze up tournament hosted by riot
Scheduale- most days any time small amounts of school here and there.
Have working mic

#20 princephilip

princephilip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 01:09 PM

Application

IGN: princephilip
Season 1 ELO (just want to know): unranked
Current ELO:1747
Position: top/jungle
Top three champions of the position you are applying for:
top:
gp(62%win in 154 ranked games),
malphite(63% win in 52),
singed(69%win in 46)
jungle:
gp,malph,shyvana

Why they are your best champions:
I love bruisers and tanks. They are my best champ because i have a high winning % with them and i played a lot with them.
i love gp the most because gp can zone out enemies in top lane well when winning early game, and can still farm with Q when losing lane. Also, gp can help bot/mid whenever he has multi and change the fight in my favor.
malph and singed are both tank initiater. In team fights, when i initiates well, my team can easily follow and win that fight.

Why you should be on this team:
I love league of legend and i'm looking for a high standard serious team that has a heart to play together. I'm sure i can contribute a lot if i can join your team ^^

Competitive Experience:
None

Schedule (day/time):
weekdays(7-11amEST)
sat,sunday(6pm-12pmEST)
I am from Hong Kong(+8time zone)

Mic (yes/no): mic yes, Skype yes

I'm a nice player and i seldom rage or blame in solo queues. I play for relax when i'm relaxing and i play for win when i need to be serious. One of my objective in joining your team is to make some international friends =D
Hope i meet your standard and can join your team ^^