Diamond - Season 2 + 3
2400 Support / Ap Mid Player

#2 LXIX69

LXIX69

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:31 AM

I'm not 1800+ currently 1400 was highest was 1598 but could I try out for the team? Promise I wont disappoint you. I'm good at top or mid.

IGN- LXIX69

#3 Soulshox

Soulshox

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 07:54 AM

Oh hiii Megan I see you are recuritin :3

I WOULD APPLY but elo not good so lol good luck. MissMegan and her AD partner are good. Recommended.

#4 yahbuddy

yahbuddy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 09:37 AM

will you be participating in online circuits and tourneys? i'm interested my ign is Yah Buddy

#5 Miagimaster99

Miagimaster99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 05:07 PM

Too bad im not 1800 XD(im bufforz :P) I wanna join! O: you know you love me more than my troll friend XD

#6 Nightraged

Nightraged

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 12 March 2012 - 10:42 PM

Server: NA

Hours: PST M-F: 5PM-12PM, Sat & Sun: 9AM-12PM. This varies slightly each week. Primarily Mondays and Wednesdays are sacrificed for staying in shape/groceries and some of Saturday or Sunday for the gf but still a lot of time to work with.

Mic: Yes, willing to do any chat program. Currently have skype and ventrilo set up.

Elo: Currently 1495. 11-2 record. Very new to the game and looking to better prepare myself before continuing more Solo/Duo Que.

http://www.lolking.n...ner/na/19405018 - (As for my Normal record: I play with bad friends, experiment with champions I don't know and have had too many drunk nights to have a good record in that but when I focus, I do great.)

Champions: My best are currently Mordekaiser, Malphite, Brand and Janna. I own many champions(25+ already) and have had my largest success with my Mordekaiser primarily as Solo top but also Mid. Undefeated in ranked so far, I have a great build with him and have gotten the tactics down to a Science but feel as though I have a lot to test out and learn with him still.

My goals: As of now I doubt I could size up easily with a 1900 elo player. I would like to work with and learn from someone at the level of MissyMegan or Yah Buddy as I am sure I can get to that point. I would be honored to start playing Normal games and maybe be a back up on a good 5v5 Team. Aside from this just have a fun time as a competitive player.

Anyone can feel free to message me or post here. And if its a name I will recognize then you can add me as a buddy directly in LoL but I don't usually accept random requests. Thanks.

#7 MissyMegan

MissyMegan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 12:21 AM

Still looking, and yah buddy, you seem like ad player... Idk add me if you can play other positions. Umm Also, as much as id like to add everyone, some of you are friends, others idk. I cant just make a team of all lower elo's because its not souly my team, the objective is to get people who are around our elo and actually try things out and see how far we can get :/ but it always seems fairly hard to get enough people do do anything tournament wise, and many lower elos ask. Its not only my team :/ keep that in mind

Diamond - Season 2 + 3

#8 colesauce22

colesauce22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 01:22 AM

Still looking, and yah buddy, you seem like ad player... Idk add me if you can play other positions. Umm Also, as much as id like to add everyone, some of you are friends, others idk. I cant just make a team of all lower elo's because its not souly my team, the objective is to get people who are around our elo and actually try things out and see how far we can get :/ but it always seems fairly hard to get enough people do do anything tournament wise, and many lower elos ask. Its not only my team :/ keep that in mind

Hey Megan-

I realize that I'm not 1800, but having played almost 400 ranked games I've come to understand that I'm definitely among the best top players that I've seen - definitely the best Jax I've played with or against, anyway. I play mostly Jax and can hard counter everyone except Irelia with him, but honestly I can play as almost anybody top. My top solo elo is 1743 and I'm currently 1547 but I know that with a solid team I can be a great asset.

Stats: http://www.lolking.n...0786808#profile

Server: NA
Times available: Every day except Monday and Tuesday because of work. I'm in EST.
Champs: I have most champions but can very quickly obtain them all if needed.
Best role: Top, but I can play AD well and support decently enough.
Mic: Yes.
Goals: I am completely confident that I am a top player. Yes, I have occasionally made some mistakes and lost the game for the team, but the vast majority of the time I do my part and I do it well. I learn from my mistakes and I am constantly improving my strategies and skills. I can't wait to play with the established top tier of players to see not only how I do but also how I may be able to improve myself even more. I hope that I will be able to contend with the best, improve my game and win some tournaments!

My in-game name is colesauce22 - reply here, message me here or add me in-game if you're interested :)

Cheers,
Cole

#9 The Silly Wizard

The Silly Wizard

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:18 AM

I'm not 1800, currently at 1600 ELO i know that's a bit low but i can say that i have enough experience vs 1900's to strongly say i would hold my own weight and more, i can't say the same about 2k ELO+ but i'll be there eventually.
I do main top and can also do mid, i can adapt easily do change in game meta and can play just about every champion for top.
I'm available at all times since i'm waiting for school to start i really don't have anything else to do, i can fit into any schedule.
If you want to give me a try IGN is The Silly Wizard.

#10 SURROUNDSOUND

SURROUNDSOUND

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:36 AM

Summoner Name : SURROUNDSOUND
Current Elo : 1863
Roles: Top/Ap Mid
Mic : Yes
Champions : Contact me in game if possible. My top 3 most played champs are Riven, GP and Leesin; I prefer to play top but I can also play AP mid.
Posted Image

#11 MissyMegan

MissyMegan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 02:11 PM

So far we have a
Mid or Top
Ad and Support

Need Jungler / Top

Diamond - Season 2 + 3

#12 PaleHorseman

PaleHorseman

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:18 PM

Summoner Name: Maze

Currently around 1500 with a top elo of 1817. I main top at the moment but would say I'm fairly decent at all levels of the game. I played in the Alienware 2011 Winter Season where my team made it to the top 32 but lost. We were invited to play in the Spring season but due to managerial problems I and a few other teammates were kicked off. I'm eager to join a new team as this recent upset has been getting on my nerves so if you would like to give me a shot I'm ready and able.

#13 qqNuddles

qqNuddles

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 11:22 PM

IGN qqnuddles
Currently 1899
Would like to try for the jungles

#14 wikipiki

wikipiki

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 08:33 AM

i have about 1400 elo i play usually jungle but i can play all roles...if u want u can check me out IGN wikipiki thnx a lot :)

#15 minkywhale

minkywhale

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 10:20 AM

http://www.lolking.n...ner/na/19065000

Summoner Name : minkywhale
Current Elo : 1850~
Roles: AP mid
Mic : Yes
Champions : Viktor/Lux/Ahri/cass, Best hero is defs viktor 58 wins 22 losses in solo queue

#16 princephilip

princephilip

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:09 PM

Application

IGN: princephilip
Current ELO:1800
Position: top/jungle
Top three champions of the position you are applying for:
top:
gp(62%win in 154 ranked games),
malphite(63% win in 52),
singed(69%win in 46)
jungle:
gp,malph,shyvana

Why they are your best champions:
I love bruisers and tanks. They are my best champ because i have a high winning % with them and i played a lot with them.
i love gp the most because gp can zone out enemies in top lane well when winning early game, and can still farm with Q when losing lane. Also, gp can help bot/mid whenever he has multi and change the fight in my favor.
malph and singed are both tank initiater. In team fights, when i initiates well, my team can easily follow and win that fight.

Why you should be on this team:
I love league of legend and i'm looking for a high standard serious team that has a heart to play together. I'm sure i can contribute a lot if i can join your team ^^

Competitive Experience:
None

Schedule (day/time):
weekdays(7-11amEST)
sat,sunday(6pm-12pmEST)
I am from Hong Kong(+8time zone)

Mic (yes/no): mic yes, Skype yes

Misc. (anything else I should know):
I'm a nice player and i seldom rage or blame in solo queues. I play for relax when i'm relaxing and i play for win when i need to be serious. One of my objective in joining your team is to make some international friends =D
Hope i meet your standard and can join your team ^^

#17 HottayLatte

HottayLatte

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 04:26 PM

Hello,

I am not 1800 as like the rest of the replies. However, I was in a ranked 5's team and we were 1600 before I had to quit for a couple months for personal reasons. Due to inactive play in ranked 5's (no team anymore) i was lowered to 1450. I am VERY competant and good with jungler and Ap mid. I would very much like to contribute and could benefit your ranked team very much so.

IGN: HottayLatte

Main Jungle: Warwick/Rammus/Skarner
Main AP mid: Annie/Brand/Gragas

I do have teamspeak/ventrilo/skype and have a working headset/mic.

Thanks,
HottayLatte
HottayLatte

#18 LilRothschild

LilRothschild

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 March 2012 - 11:55 PM

I main top and ad. Highest rating 2070, tanked down to high 1800's last night lol. Anyways, I need to learn more top champs but I'm interesting in playing with your team. IGN: Heebster gl either way.

#19 MissyMegan

MissyMegan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:01 AM

Still looking for a 1800 jungler. Then we shall see what we'll do with "currents"

Thanks for everyone posting, we've read everyone so far

Diamond - Season 2 + 3

#20 Lord Pumbo

Lord Pumbo

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 36 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 02:33 AM

I would love if you gave me a chance to try out for the team. I am not 1800+ elo, and never have been, but I have a lot of experience in 1900-2050 elo play (duo with a friend of mine). I was 1650 during season one where i mained Vlad, annie, brand and ryze. I would be trying out for the ap mid role. I play very well with teams and other skilled players, much more so than with people around my elo in solo queue. I have no problem outplaying some of the people in the 1900-2050 bracket when I duo with my buddy. Some people give me a challenge but with good jungle communication I can usually end up ahead. I returned to league 4 months ago after a long break. I'm currently learning more ap mids such as Veigar, Galio, Leblanc and Karthus. I am currently a phenomenal vlad player and am working on my ryze and veigar very hard. I can play Kassadin, morgana and ahri but really don't like to play them as they the first two are usually banned in solo queue and I have a hard time carrying with ahri. I know how to ward, when to push, when to take objectives and when it is good and bad to force a teamfight. I watch live tournys as often as I can in order to improve MY game. I take defeats very well and use them to contemplate my mistakes to avoid a similar defeat in the future. The main reason I would like to play some higher elo games in premade 5v5 is because I work really well with a team on voice chat and I struggle a lot trying to communicate with a team with in-game chat. If you have an AP mid player already in your line up, I would love to take a reserve spot as an alternate or for scrims.

I have two in-game names that I play on, the first is my main and the second is an account of a friend who quit. I use his account to try new champions as he has most of them unlocked.

Lord Pumbo (my main)
Kjam (alt)