omg i actually didnt meant you it was @Fâtâity

xD I actually was kinda sleepy

#202 MosIEy

MosIEy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:34 PM

OMG I actually meant Fâtâity's comment and PM .... (I typed instead @Ginko) sryy for that-.-

#203 Ginko

Ginko

BOSS

• Members
  • 6,534 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 06:37 PM

:unsure:
"ELO is a measure of progress, not skill"

Posted Image

#204 Dr.Goodspeed

Dr.Goodspeed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 March 2012 - 07:14 PM

No bad intentions but why does TRM leave when its about team improvement.

I recall games where TRM plays godlike with his unusual line up of champions like corki/teemo.
I also recall a game where TRM got legendary as ahri and made ONE mistake that didn't do ANYTHING at all to the game ( it was a bad flash) and got completely bashed by reginald and xpecial whom were being carried at that point.

Dyrus is a good guy really but the only reason you replace TRM for dyrus is that dyrus can play the ' casual ' line up ( irelia etc), excluding singed.

Well i find it very sad that TRM has left TSM I enjoy and am happy to learn from all league of legends teams, Moscow five brought some new stuff to the table such as shyvana/mundo/adkennen/adahri etc and are thus fun to watch. As you saw in Hanover the only ones that could do anything at all vs them was CLG and that was because they also used not the standard comp of champs.

My opinion, let TRM play his game, let him play his unusual line up of champions and not only games for TSM would change but also TSM would be a true enjoyment to watch.

Respect and good luck.

I remember that one I think. It was pretty ridiculous really. Apart from that one mistake TRM played a really good Ahri and was thinking about adding her to his standard repertoire. Maybe he was a bit euphoric about it, but Reginald and Xpecial totally bashed him for no reason whatsoever. Seriously, wtf was that? o.O

In the end they called him out on being "emotional about it" and "taking it personally" and basically forced him to admit he was wrong when he clearly wasn't imho. This is exactly the stuff that makes people think TRM is a bad player, or the other players on the team are ahead of him.

Whatever caused/forced TRM to leave, maybe it's for the better. Hope you'll find a team that appreciates you man.

#205 Rueian

Rueian

Out Crossing Animals

• Members
  • 3,698 posts

Posted 21 March 2012 - 12:52 AM

I expected change... just wasn't sure what was going to happen.
There was just alot of discord it seemed.

Rueian | NA | Silver V 35 | 182 : 200

Initiative Change Persistence Commitment Achievement
Posted Image

Season One | 1305 | 33 : 30

Season Two | 1240 | Top: 1296 | 267 : 271

#206 Cryptohammer

Cryptohammer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 10:30 AM

Seriously Chaox -.- Too asian... Im not a racist but if you really think you are so asian then go back to Asia. You belong to the country you were born into...

#207 Hate trolling

Hate trolling

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 08:23 AM

Kimchis are playing today at ognlol.com.