• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#1 DirtyFrosty

DirtyFrosty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:16 PM

Since riot is trolling my NA account currently, I'll just try and post here, see if anyone sees this:)
original thread:http://euw.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=623313&highlight=dear+tsm

*wall of text incoming*

Dear TSM,

off the bat, I really enjoy watching you guys stream/scrim/live in a gaming house together. I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that wishes they could play lol all day with a 7/11 just down the road. Don't stop doing that, it's awesome.

Now I don't spend nearly enough time on the forums to have figured out whether the things I'm about to mention have been mentioned before. For all I know, they haven't.

As we all may or may not have noticed, recently TSM have been slacking in their scrims, loosing to sypher as I write this. Yes i know, Dyrus, the new addition to the team, will take some time to get used to the climate you guys play in etcetc, which is understandable and only human. However I do feel this isn't the reason as to why you guys are having such difficult times in beating any other "pro" team in scrims.

I know I'm in no position to give "advice" here, and I speak in the light of hypocricy but:
The main thing I used to notice before Hannover was TRM and Reginald making pretty bad calls/plays or straight up getting baited. Which was very painful to watch. Seems like both RainMan and Regi were wayy too used to being the superior laner so they (especially RainMan(my most watched stream)) would go for the kill solo, without waiting for the gank to "secure the kill" or just simply make pretty bad moves/calls. I do believe RainMan started noticing this the second he left TSM and has started picking up to work with his team rather than alone.

Now to compare this situation, last year bigfatlp went through the same "phase", but he got his **** together to start picking up his game and I am VERY happy to see him lead his team again rather than drag behind.

This leads me to the real reason to post this Wall of Text and annoy all of you. I feel after watching regi play solo queue, duo-queue with TheOddOne and duo-queue with Dyrus. His attitude most the times still feels like hes just another lol-player blaming his teammates for what appear to be partly his own mistakes, as this community loves to do. I don't get the feeling he realises he needs to work on stepping up his game at all, which Regi, YOU NEED TO DO. You need to realize and work on your decisionmaking (without getting into specifics) (I feel the TSM botlane and OddOne are quite confident and successful in their current game, this may obviously just be because I mostly watch TRM and Regi and there was enough "outch" watching their streams.) I remember BigFatlp even releasing a note of apology for his disappointing play and a promise to step up and work on his performance and it makes me real sad not being able to see any of this attitude in TSM scrims/ within TSM right now in general.

You guys live in a house together, with nothing much more to do than play lol all day, work on your flipping performance, even if it meant scrimming in private every now and then! I want to see TSM back in line with CLG. The "parent" teams (without intending to offend other teams) of NA-competitive LoL.

tl;dr Regi and TSM as a team, start adapting the mentality of having to step up your game and then step up your game. Please.

Thanks for reading even if you didnt:P,

Frosty

#2 Nightraged

Nightraged

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 243 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:30 PM

Seems like a sin to not have a tl;dr

#3 DirtyFrosty

DirtyFrosty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:31 PM

:P well i figured a letter might well be kept a letter, but very well.

#4 coin

coin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:42 PM

I really wish i could stand regi's retard-ness, but sadly i just can't.I'm so disappointed as a fan of chaox and tsm. I will still support TSM though, but have to say regi sucks.

Hope reigibro could take ur advice, which seems impossible to happen.

#5 DirtyFrosty

DirtyFrosty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:43 PM

I really wish i could stand regi's retard-ness, but sadly i just can't. I'm so disappointed as a fan of chaox and tsm. I will still support TSM though, but have to say regi sucks.

i dont think he sucks. hes had his moments. he just needs to step back on it! and SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL HIM.

#6 coin

coin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:48 PM

i dont think he sucks. hes had his moments. he just needs to step back on it! and SOMEONE NEEDS TO TELL HIM.

Yes, i was a little mad. Sry.
But he keeps ignoring his mistakes and blames teamates, which makes me more disappointed. I love TSM, and this is the reason i was mad at this.

#7 DirtyFrosty

DirtyFrosty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 11:49 PM

Yes, i was a little mad. Sry.
But he keeps ignoring his mistakes can blames teamates, which makes me more disappointed. I love TSM, and this is the reason i was mad at this.

i know the feeling

#8 DirtyFrosty

DirtyFrosty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 01:12 AM

I wonder whether any of TSM will ever actually read this:/

#9 Acehatecrew

Acehatecrew

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:00 AM

They won't. You know why? Because they know this. Now shaddap and make proper threads.

#10 RawCape

RawCape

Professional Thread Derailer

• Members
  • 2997 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:03 AM

Regi, have my babies!
"Humans are the embodiment of change, change and permanency. I'm no different. Except in the ways that I am."

"It's really simple, if you don't think about it."

Posted Image

#11 RawCape

RawCape

• Members
  • 2997 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 04:04 AM

Edit: double post, shame on me
"Humans are the embodiment of change, change and permanency. I'm no different. Except in the ways that I am."

Posted Image

#12 Ginko

Ginko

BOSS

• Members
  • 6534 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:48 AM

Ow look, its this thread again.
"ELO is a measure of progress, not skill"

Posted Image

#13 RawCape

RawCape

• Members
  • 2997 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:49 AM

Ow look, its this thread again.

You're getting your daily 1000+ posts?

Posted Image

#14 Ginko

Ginko

BOSS

• Members
  • 6534 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:51 AM

http://www.solomid.n...s&section=stats

You're the one tryharding.

Posted Image

#15 My Fault

My Fault

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:53 AM

oh -shit- son
jngl krme

#16 RawCape

RawCape

• Members
  • 2997 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:54 AM

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

At least I'm adding something to the topic, or completely make the topic go off-topic. You just mash random letters or something generic and unfunny. :(

You have a damned headstart, stop trying to secure the lead.

Posted Image

#17 Ginko

Ginko

BOSS

• Members
  • 6534 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:04 AM

At least I'm adding something to the topic, or completely make the topic go off-topic. You just mash random letters or something generic and unfunny. :(

You have a damned headstart, stop trying to secure the lead.

lol.

You have till september to get more than Caddy

http://www.solomid.n...desc&filter=ALL

And you win. the "i surpassed caddy within my first year" award. Too bad caddy isnt on this forum anymore.

i need to get above caddy before 10 may for that award. and these discussions that you've been creating between us in all the various threads is only helping me seal the deal.

If you dont want me to stay ahead..dont create those discussions.

Posted Image

#18 RawCape

RawCape

• Members
  • 2997 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

lol.

You have till september to get more than Caddy

http://www.solomid.n...desc&filter=ALL

And you win. the "i surpassed caddy within my first year" award. Too bad caddy isnt on this forum anymore.

i need to get above caddy before 10 may for that award. and these discussions that you've been creating between us in all the various threads is only helping me seal the deal.

If you dont want me to stay ahead..dont create those discussions.

Lmao, so basically I'm your last chance in winning this award?

Posted Image

#19 Tetsuo

Tetsuo

↓↘→ Hadouken!

• Members
  • 2717 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:09 AM

http://www.solomid.net/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=stats

I'm trying so hard and I'm not even on the first page. That page must be broken.
Posted Image
If you are looking for a place to discuss all gaming-matters in a civil tone with awesome people...well, why not join us than at the Omnigamers Forum?

#20 Ginko

Ginko

BOSS

• Members
  • 6534 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 09:11 AM

Lmao, so basically I'm your last chance in winning this award?

No, i have a little less than 2 months to get about 50 posts. So im pretty sure that ill make it if an admin doesnt come along and change mah postcount.

Posted Image