• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 NoClue

NoClue

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 35 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 10:08 PM

I just picked up Wukong and find him fun. In my research here and at other places I come across two mind sets whereby either his Masteries are set as 21/9/0 or 0/21/9. I have not settled on whether offense or defense should be the better choice.

As for his Runes the chosen Marks are AD and Quints AD or Marks and Quints of Desolation. Since his Q and E are based off of AD damage I can see the former but if I am not mistaking Armor pens carry throughout the game.

* What is your opinion and preferred choice?

* I don't play ranked just blind pick PVP normal.

Thanks.

#2 Njiäh

Njiäh

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:43 AM

I usually go tanky with wukong. Taking movement speed quints and AD marks, masteries are 9/21/0 and i start with a regrowth pendant just farming.

#3 Digliepop

Digliepop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 09:37 AM

Considering you're solo top i would go:
Flat Damage Quints
Flat Armor Seals
Flat MR Glyphs
Armor Pen Marks
Go with 21/9/0 and you will dominate your lane to the max. And if you manage to grab some early kills(which is failry easy with Wu) you have the power to carry the game easy mode.

#4 valkirje

valkirje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 10:27 AM

I always play Wukong offensively to the maximum - I even go for Zerker's boots. It's more fun that way, and I find that going tanky is kind of wasting his potential. He's a very good carry, a brilliant solo-top champion.
Check out my thorough Ahri guide - Ahri, the Empress of Mid !