Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:45 AM

Bumping for more potential good dudes!

#22 Vendetta312

Vendetta312

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 02:56 AM

Hey, man. I'd be up for joining in the group. I never solo queue and have lately been looking for more groups that I can queue with (whether that be normals or ranked). I am 1285 elo (barely play ranked) and have been playing since last summer. I play all roles but I'm best at top and also love to jangle. I have a mic and use skype, vent, teamspeak, and mumble. Hit me up on League, IGN is Vendetta312.

#23 Distrastic

Distrastic

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 04:58 AM

Hey there,

I'd love to play some premade 5's draft with you. Usually I end up playing some premades with real life friends but none of them take the game too seriously. I'm currently hovering around 1500 ELO but I haven't played much ranked in the past month. Though I've played this game plenty, there is definitely room for improvement. I'd be OK with playing any role [though I can't play mid well with any character except Morde] so if you're down to play some time add up Distrastic.

See you around!

#24 Trolker

Trolker

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 02:38 AM

Hi, my nickname is Trolker, im sittin right now at 1400 elo range(Max 1480) and i can play pretty much everything that's not AD carry(really suck at ad carry) i know the game pretty well, considering i play for over an year and half, and im willing to learn new things always and i really enjoy premades cause you'll learn much more then just solo Q, feel free to add me anytime :)

#25 haans

haans

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 125 posts

Posted 08 May 2012 - 04:21 AM

i'm interested. my IGN: haanswin
i am all-around player really, been playing this game for about 3 months, got to 1308 from a 800 elo terrible start.
i have two accounts so far both level 30 and almost completed 20 rune pages on my main
I main this game and plan to go far as possible.
I have played professionally in tf2 in season 3 cevo on Team3
also played cs 1.6 in WCG qualifiers and also CEVO-M leagues.
i guess im probably not the best player experience wise but i have been playing this game for 10 hrs at least per day, trying to get good at this game as fast as possible.
looking for a team to start with and gain good experience and also meet nice people in LoL, which is quite rare i find.
thanks for reading!

#26 Fox

Fox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 21 May 2012 - 03:05 AM

Reviving this tread.

I've added a handful of guys based on this, but I don't consistently see a good number online, or I don't catch them out of a game.

I'm not just looking to build a team of 5, I'm also looking to improve my time in League by spending it with some nice guys.

#27 TamNguyen

TamNguyen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 22 May 2012 - 07:30 AM

Hey guys, Fòx here, and I'm lookin' for some bros.

I have a few friends, but essentially we like to have 5.

We're looking for people who

• Play to win.
  • Work on improving and acknowledge mistakes
  • Use Skype/Vent/voice chat of some kind
  • Are somewhat close to us in elo.

We would like to just find people to fill out games for Normal Draft games, and if we find something that works for us we'd like to get a group of 5 to play some Ranked 5s.

Anyway, if you're interested, leave your Summoner name, roles you play, and any additional information, and we'll talk.

My summoner name is Fòx. (yes that is an accent on the ò)

hey my name is Tam Nguyen
im still elo 1340 and i can play any where up to team need
my Ign : TamNguyen
So u guys wanna test me pls add me in game :D
thanks

#28 Fox

Fox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 04:46 PM

Bumping for potential interest.

#29 Chance

Chance

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 13 June 2012 - 06:05 PM

Bumping for potential interest.

Posting for potential interest. Add me: Chancator. I'm like 1481 elo right now. Highest is 1591. Cool, nice, learner, observant, communicative, etc.

#30 r00ster

r00ster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 08:21 AM

ign: mypetrooster, can play most roles, ~3k games ~700 ranked, at around 1500 elo atm, vent/mumble/skype etc

#31 zphinx

zphinx

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 14 June 2012 - 09:14 PM

At work so this reply will be a bit short. Summoner is zphinx and I main AP mid.

I sent you an invite and will try and see if we can get a game going later when I'm free.

#32 Fox

Fox

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 32 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 10:41 PM

Bump

#33 pr0kary0ats

pr0kary0ats

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:24 PM

Hello, i too am interested in playing in an atmosphere where ppl are willing to own up to their mistakes and assist teammates in improving. My summer is prokaryoat, i enjoy all positions and enjoy switching team comps up. Ive found in my teams from that past that players often find they are better at positions they don't currently main in ranked play. As far as my experience goes ive been in the top 100 for premade5s B4 and am familiar with competitive comps. My smite is strong and my last hits are from 60-90% depending on how well things are going. I would love to play for a competitive team again! Ive sent u an add.