#3 Tetsuo

Tetsuo

↓↘→ Hadouken!

• Members
  • 2717 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:24 AM

Ryze.
Posted Image
If you are looking for a place to discuss all gaming-matters in a civil tone with awesome people...well, why not join us than at the Omnigamers Forum?

#4 Orbito

Orbito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:28 AM

PPL only thinking Ryze is a counter to Fizz bcouse 95 % of Fizz Player are retarded...

U can ask WW Tabzz (best Fizz Player i know) in his Chatroom on eu.west(tabzz.stream)

What Ryze can do against Fizz? Fizz just WQ on him and goes out with E. When Fizz have Ult its gg..

#5 Dr34mW0lf

Dr34mW0lf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:48 AM

PPL only thinking Ryze is a counter to Fizz bcouse 95 % of Fizz Player are retarded...

U can ask WW Tabzz (best Fizz Player i know) in his Chatroom on eu.west(tabzz.stream)

What Ryze can do against Fizz? Fizz just WQ on him and goes out with E. When Fizz have Ult its gg..

I'm no expert on the matter, but I'm quite knowledgable about Fizz.

Pretty sure any top ELO Ryze got the skills to W Fizz during fizz Q to stop him dead in his tracks.

Granted, I don't think Ryze is a hard counter to Fizz, so far the only champ that come close to that is Pantheon.

A Ryze with Mercs and flat MR runes should be able to survive a ult + burst from fizz, he might have to go back, but yeah.

#6 Orbito

Orbito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:47 AM

I watched many SoloQ Games between WW Tabzz and AL Extinkt i dunno how good his Ryze is but yeah every time Fizz win.

#7 Sethlans

Sethlans

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 362 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:30 PM

I don't get how you don't get zoned as Fizz against Ryze. Every time you go up for a cs you are going to get pummeled. Also, E costs a fuck tonne of mana so you are going to need blue before you can get aggressive on him.

Not saying that Ryze wins, I just don't get how you would play it as the Fizz player without getting shat on early levels.

#8 Orbito

Orbito

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:46 PM

Ryze make not that dmg in early.The first lvl are maybe hard for Fizz but Ryze cant Spam his Abilitys every time when Fizz go for a cs.
I

#9 randompanda

randompanda

The One and Only General Panda! Join my Army Peasants!

• Members
  • 4736 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 02:20 PM

Might buy him, have enough IP and he seems a fun champ, but so much other to buy first imo :D stop brining out new champs riot I can barely keep up!

Posted Image

#10 KoreanStuff

KoreanStuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 05:08 PM

It all depends on the skill level, but it's like that for any champions you're comparing.

#11 BahdVibeZ

BahdVibeZ

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 61 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 07:11 PM

It all depends on the skill level, but it's like that for any champions you're comparing.

Best Fizz player vs. best Ryze player to make things easy.

#12 KoreanStuff

KoreanStuff

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 73 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 09:20 PM

Honestly when i play fizz i feel like people with snares/stuns beat me. If i Q in to do damage Ryze will snare me, i can only E to get out after the snare is over which is at most dodging one Q. If i engage with Q i will get murdered. And if i ulti Ryze and head in for the kill he could just snare me rendering me useless not allowing me to auto attack. I'm not the greatest fizz player but ryze has always been a bothering champion.

#13 Valkasha

Valkasha

BOSS

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 10:32 PM

had this setup a couple of times, playing as ryze

fizz beats you early, like hella hard
but once you reach 6 and get teer + catalyst you can out dps him, if you time your snare just before he would E away you deal tons of damage
not to mention you become hella tanky while he has to build squishy to keep up with your damage, and he has no way to sustain himself in lane without wasting tons of gold and damage on items like catalyst
just beware when he ignites you, snare and back off or get ulted and eaten without banshees, make sure you rush banshees asap if the enemy fizz is skilled
Posted Image

#14 RheA

RheA

BOSS

• Members
  • 1549 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 11:52 PM

Fizz's damage at level 6 is just retarded....if you land everything + ignite it's GG
Posted Image