6 replies to this topic

#1 SnoozeButton

SnoozeButton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 08:58 AM

Welcome to this thread.

So we're looking for a good team to form around with. We're looking for 3 main and 2 subs. Generally the roles are pretty flexible, but we're really looking for:
-Jungle
-Support
-Top/Ad bot.

Requirements:
-Don't suck. I cannot stress this enough.
-Some solo queue experience (1400+) is highly recommended.
-Mic and Ventrilo.

Information:
Time Zone: PST
Contact "CA Snooze" or "CA Death" on League to learn more.

#2 Iceyhackr

Iceyhackr

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 12:52 PM

Hi, i can ad bot and support very well! my elo doesn't reflect my skill on my main account because ive played for so long. ive sucked really bad a year ago, got competitive and never looked back. i play above 1400 elo. i duo queue with 1700 players, supporting.
have mic and vent. can also play any position(some better than others). very underrated. would like to be "tried out"
able to take criticism, never raged.
ill add you..

IGN Iceyhackr

#3 GETxSOME

GETxSOME

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 01:48 PM

Hello, i can ad bot extremely well in 1500-1600 elo and i can solo top pretty good in 1500s.
i have been on two competitive teams before, the problem was we never practiced therefore we sucked in tournaments.
best 3 champs for AD: Graves, cait, corki. Best 3 champs for top: Riven, malphite and decent with kennen.
I added CA Snooze and CA Death, hoping to tryout to show my skill.
I am a very calm person and interested in joining a competitive team with lots of practices and im always available except during school hours.
IGN: BLOODxMAGE

#4 SnoozeButton

SnoozeButton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:43 PM

Awesome. Considered. Everyone that added either of us are on my friends list atm.

#5 Woz

Woz

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 30 March 2012 - 10:59 PM

Greeting summoner,

My nickname in-game is Wöz, I am really looking forward in playing with a new clan.
I have a clan of my own 3vs3 Akamatsu, which made me extremely well off in solo lanes.
I can play in any lane, but I rather play solo top. I play really well with Irelia,Pantheon or Jax.
I am trying out new metas,strategies and gameplays and I like to share them wherever I go.
I played in several clans in many roles, the only role I don´t really have experience is support and jungling
due to only playing well with limited champs such as taric,sona and janna. And jungle I am only good with
Jax. So I am bound to top where I can play well with any champ, mid I also am good but only with a few champs.
Add me, I´ll add you later on...

Take care, Cya

Best Regards,

Woz

#6 SnoozeButton

SnoozeButton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 06:56 AM

Still on the lookout.

#7 SnoozeButton

SnoozeButton

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 01:32 AM

UPDATE:

Tryouts tonight. 1 Jungle left to fill. Add me.