7 replies to this topic

#1 LitterBug

LitterBug

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 263 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:05 AM

I was recently reading something and it said that Dyrus' name was related to his singed top?
Can anybody explain/elaborate? Super curious :/

#2 Pyronic

Pyronic

Content Manager

• Members
  • 1133 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 03:07 AM

he used to be SirDiesaLot take from what what you will.

#3 Prophecy8

Prophecy8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:31 PM

the answer is at the league of legends forums, but i cant find it anymore.. he used to be TSirDiesALot, and he said he needed a new name, then saw people with cool names like Cyrus and then went.. Dies + Cyrus = Dyrus, something like that, i cant exactly remember.. i will try to find

#4 Prophecy8

Prophecy8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:48 PM

k i found that after 15 min searching..
http://dyrus.tumblr....dyrus-come-from
he answered in tumblr:
"deathsofpain tsirdies tsirdiesalot syrus dyrus"
first his name was deathsofpain but then he was going to play maplestory with a girl, but he didnt want to seem emo with that name, so he changed it to tsirdiesalot.. then there was a clan in counterstrike that the members names rhymed with "dyrus" , like syrus etc.. then he made syrus + dies/death (you get it ) and he got Dyrus.

#5 Prophecy8

Prophecy8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 10:49 PM

yeah, nothing about his " singed top ".

#6 Knock

Knock

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:15 PM

http://trollwindowmo...rview-by-missy/

Question 24
Why do you pick the nickname Dyrus? What does it mean? What other nicknames do you commonly use?

It started with Deathsofpain in Warcraft 2 then moved on to SirDiesAlot because there was a cute girl in Middle School I wanted to play with On maplestory and I wanted to make her laugh. Then I made an AIM to talk to that cute girl but SirDiesAlot was tooken so it suggested TSirDies. Then I became TSirDiesAlot of gunz and a lot of other games such as counterstrike and a lot of MMO’s. People started to call me TSir, then when I played raganarok online I saw the Mummy MVP Raid Boss called Osirius, then I saw names like Syrus and Cyrus in Counter strike. Then I thought ok new nickname for league…. TSirDies? Die? DYRUS? OH SHIT I’M A GENIUS.

Then it went from I Play Jax to Dyrus again, Yes I am I Play Jax, they are the same account.

#7 Prophecy8

Prophecy8

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 151 posts

Posted 09 April 2012 - 11:20 PM

http://trollwindowmode.com/dyrus-interview-by-missy/

Question 24
Why do you pick the nickname Dyrus? What does it mean? What other nicknames do you commonly use?

It started with Deathsofpain in Warcraft 2 then moved on to SirDiesAlot because there was a cute girl in Middle School I wanted to play with On maplestory and I wanted to make her laugh. Then I made an AIM to talk to that cute girl but SirDiesAlot was tooken so it suggested TSirDies. Then I became TSirDiesAlot of gunz and a lot of other games such as counterstrike and a lot of MMO’s. People started to call me TSir, then when I played raganarok online I saw the Mummy MVP Raid Boss called Osirius, then I saw names like Syrus and Cyrus in Counter strike. Then I thought ok new nickname for league…. TSirDies? Die? DYRUS? OH SHIT I’M A GENIUS.

Then it went from I Play Jax to Dyrus again, Yes I am I Play Jax, they are the same account.

was trying to find that quote but oh well, that is the most accurate dyrus answer x)

#8 RheA

RheA

BOSS

• Members
  • 1549 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 01:17 AM

... TSirDies? Die? DYRUS? OH SHIT I’M A GENIUS.

Genius + Cyrus = Gyrus + I'm hungry = Gyros + Chogath solo top = OM NOM NOM NOMus :P
Posted Image