• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 themistakas

themistakas

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 10:09 AM

I know at first it could sound silly.. but think of it. Think of malzahar's skills. He's an excellent poke at lanes, his pool deals good damage without much ability power, he can silence multiple high priority targets, his ult is a long supress.
Well, obviously i'm not serious about it, but do you think there could ever be a meta with such craziness as a Malzahar support?

#2 valkirje

valkirje

• Members
  • Pip
  • 18 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:32 PM

I'm thinking of Malzahar's skills and I see not even a glimmer of hint at support.
Check out my thorough Ahri guide - Ahri, the Empress of Mid !

#3 Retributor

Retributor

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 376 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:10 PM

I'm thinking of Malzahar's skills and I see not even a glimmer of hint at support.

Hard to land silence and self-supressing Ult that is easily countered.

#4 vVv RoshanNOW

vVv RoshanNOW

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 58 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 06:11 PM

I think it has potential after 6, because the enemy support will have to CC the support, which is bad because it leaves the friendly AD wide open to deal damage to the enemy, while it lasts.
I should try that, but it has no sustainability in lane to an agressive comp bottom. Maybe if it was soraka/(ad) bottom.

Must test before i know >D

-Friendly support

#5 Grifal

Grifal

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 297 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:06 PM

Malzahar naturally pushes the lane everytime he uses a skill. His voidling, his line q, his aoe w, and his jumping e.

Therefore.. NO. He's not going to be a viable support.
Posted Image
Thanks etree :3
Summoner Name: Grifal
S2 Top ELO: 2399
S3 Current Rating: Diamond III

#6 scalentorn

scalentorn

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts

Posted 15 April 2012 - 02:09 PM

definetaly not . maybe his ult would change something at level6 but almost all the supports have cc so it wont be hard to interrupt his ult. so hes uber duper useless as a support

#7 RheA

RheA

BOSS

• Members
  • 1549 posts

Posted 16 April 2012 - 12:32 AM

The ONLY thing that would remotely make him a support is harassing with E from bushes - countered easily by a ward -> useless support Malz
Posted Image

#8 Preu

Preu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 07:10 PM

I've supported with Malzahar because the support champ {soraka} wanted to go mid and we won that game. All I did was suppress their carries and click items to use their actives.

This could be a rare exception though xD

Posted Image
BUUUT NASUS YOU PROMISED ME