Photo

where did reginald, chaox, and xpecial go?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
133 replies to this topic

#1 bigboobsyucko

bigboobsyucko

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:18 AM

why are oddone and dyrus only ones in the house? :o

#2 etree

etree

Fulguralis Arboreus

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 950 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:21 AM

why are oddone and dyrus only ones in the house? :o

Xpecial being a man and hanging with yoonie.
Regi is getting his wisdom teeth removed so he's back in Cali.

Don't remember what Chaox was doing.

TFDLXQV.png
My DeviantArt - My Stream - Steam - IGN: etree (NA)

#3 Kleopatra

Kleopatra

iz acshully dolan

• Members
  • 1534 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 01:23 AM

Vacationnnnn.

Even though getting your teeth ripped out isn't much of a vacation...

#4 Endrance

Endrance

• Members
  • 2321 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:25 AM

I got my wisdom teeth removed without anesthetization. My beard is my witness.
Posted Image

#5 Acetomorphine

Acetomorphine

• Members
  • 1449 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:28 AM

Chaox is at his parents' house (which is only an hours drive from the TSM house or something like that)

#6 Thylamide

Thylamide

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 582 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:45 AM

I got my wisdom teeth removed without anesthetization. My beard is my witness.

same and then drove yourself home afterwards im sure, must have something to do with manly beards
but then again, what the hell do i know.....

Posted Image
Sig's by etree

#7 Endrance

Endrance

• Members
  • 2321 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 03:52 AM

same and then drove yourself home afterwards im sure, must have something to do with manly beards

I didn't drive home, I went to the next steak house. My beard likes steak.
Posted Image

#8 bakdafucup

bakdafucup

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 04:07 AM

Chaox said on his twitter that he has been partying for a week straight...So he must've gone to NYC or something.

#9 Slater Von Jäger

Slater Von Jäger

Überlegen

• Moderators
  • 5667 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:15 AM

booty bro. they all out getting booty.

8PhvsYv.gif

If you plan to write a guide, I suggest you first click the link below and read the Information contained within:
http://www.solomid.n...uide/view/35596

#10 H3r0

H3r0

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 144 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 07:27 AM

Is Chaox still going to Taiwan soon?

#11 Valkasha

Valkasha

BOSS

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:17 AM

lol americans so stupid, removing wisdom teeth, lol
Posted Image

#12 Kerstley

Kerstley

Never Knows Best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:32 AM

lol americans so stupid, removing wisdom teeth, lol

I dunno if you're saying removing wisdom teeth is stupid or not. If so, you do know Wisdom Teeth can mess up your entire tooth alignment and cause extreme discomfort for most people. If you think looking like a hillbilly is ok then well you're just a moron.

He wanted love, I taste of blood. He bit my lip, and drank my warmth.

I lie here staring up at the stratosphere while explosions light the sky making it shine.

#13 Valkasha

Valkasha

BOSS

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 08:50 AM

I dunno if you're saying removing wisdom teeth is stupid or not. If so, you do know Wisdom Teeth can mess up your entire tooth alignment and cause extreme discomfort for most people. If you think looking like a hillbilly is ok then well you're just a moron.

The problem I have with removing wisdom teeth, circumcision, cutting tonsils is the same most dutch dokters have with it nowdays. In most cases, it's completely unnecessary. Tonsils help develop your immune system, dokters in the netherlands have stopped removing them prematurely, they will only be removed when they become bothersome. Same counts for wisdom teeth, and circumcision is only done for religious purposes, or when it's to tight causing problems with peeing.

Wisdom teeth don't cause discomfort for most people, most people don't need to have them removed but do so anyway.
Posted Image

#14 Kerstley

Kerstley

Never Knows Best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 09:10 AM

The problem I have with removing wisdom teeth, circumcision, cutting tonsils is the same most dutch dokters have with it nowdays. In most cases, it's completely unnecessary. Tonsils help develop your immune system, dokters in the netherlands have stopped removing them prematurely, they will only be removed when they become bothersome. Same counts for wisdom teeth, and circumcision is only done for religious purposes, or when it's to tight causing problems with peeing.

Wisdom teeth don't cause discomfort for most people, most people don't need to have them removed but do so anyway.

I don't know where you got you're knowledge but everyone I know who had their wisdom teeth removed got them removed from discomfort or because they would have began pushing their teeth together. I have not had my tonsils or wisdom teeth removed because for me they have never messed with my teeth or provided discomfort granted my wisdom teeth came in like 2 months ago. My brother had his removed at 18 my mom had her's removed at some point because of the great discomfort they caused and the possibility of messing up teeth and same for several other people I know. Also stop trying to sound smart by using the dutch word for doctor on an english american forum just because it sounds exactly the same for the most part it's pointless since you said dutch dokter. I'm also dutch, born in Beverwijk and it's much harder for me to say or type in english but I'm not using my first language to sound exotic, if I'm wrong about why you used it (because I have no idea what nationality you are) I'm sorry. You don't know if Regi's wisdom teeth were causing discomfort or if left in could mess with his teeth and neither do I his choice his money and could have them removed to prevent cause dmg in the future just incase. Doei : )

I lie here staring up at the stratosphere while explosions light the sky making it shine.

#15 Chainer9999

Chainer9999

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:08 AM

Thank God someone thinks the same way about circumcision. Where I'm from and at (Korea), you'd think the entire f***ing nation was Jewish, people think it's an absolute necessity that you slice off the tip of your schlong. Of course, it's all a ruse by the doctors because it's quick and easy and makes for quick bucks. SMH

#16 Kerstley

Kerstley

Never Knows Best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:35 AM

Thank God someone thinks the same way about circumcision. Where I'm from and at (Korea), you'd think the entire f***ing nation was Jewish, people think it's an absolute necessity that you slice off the tip of your schlong. Of course, it's all a ruse by the doctors because it's quick and easy and makes for quick bucks. SMH

Circumusion hasn't been about being Jewish for a long time, however this is a odd unexpected way to go off-topic.

#17 Valkasha

Valkasha

BOSS

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 10:57 AM

I am dutch, from Nijmegen, and in america removing wisdom teeth,circumcision and removing tonsils are pretty standard and they do it regardless whether it's needed.. How do I know? I have lived in america for a while, I read a lot of medical zines, I have family still living in New York. Oh and why are you attacking me about the word dokter lol, u mad bro? The fact that most of your family has had their wisdom tooth removed is easily explained, it's genetic in your family.
Posted Image

#18 Chainer9999

Chainer9999

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 250 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 12:13 PM

Circumusion hasn't been about being Jewish for a long time, however this is a odd unexpected way to go off-topic.

Derailment is my specialty.

#19 Shadowdancer

Shadowdancer

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Is Chaox still going to Taiwan soon?

i think they said that they would come to taiwan in March..
but they didn't considerate IPL event
so i think they wouldn't go to taiwan

#20 Slater Von Jäger

Slater Von Jäger

Überlegen

• Moderators
  • 5667 posts

Posted 14 April 2012 - 05:11 PM

Circumusion hasn't been about being Jewish for a long time

Actually, this is a very common mistake, its not jewish at all. there are several african tribes that have practiced circumcision since their beginnings. its also practiced by tribes in other parts of the country. all of which had no previous contact with jewish peoples prior to practicing circumcision.

We do not remove tonsils, wisdom teeth and perform circumcision for no reason in the US, there are actual reasons. The tonsils are only removed in individual when the have become a problem or are degrading into a problem. Wisdom teeth are removed ONLY in individuals that are experiencing problems with them, or dental x-rays show that they will become a problem. these x-rays are EXTREMELY accurate. My x-rays showed that my wisdom teeth would cause any sort of problems for me, and guess what, i still have em. everyone that gets them removed has them removed for medical reasons.

and honestly, i feel sorry for dutch women now, having to look at that nasty ass foreskin. foreskin is disgusting and completely unnecessary and has been proven to cause yeast infections in men, even when kept clean. and in america, you're not forced to be circumcised, its up to your parents to do so, usually not long after birth to about 1 year. and if they don't, when you're an adult, you can chose to get it removed if you want.

I know you said you lived in the US valk, but as someone born and raised here, and having about 40% of my family working in medical fields, I can tell you that your perception of it being unnecessary is wrong the only thing this country does medically that is unnecessary is fuck up health care, constantly(fucking obamafailcare). and about someone jumping you over Doktor, ignore that. people don't understand that some words have a different spelling depending on where you live. Doctor, Doktor. Color, colour. superior, superiour. etc

8PhvsYv.gif

If you plan to write a guide, I suggest you first click the link below and read the Information contained within:
http://www.solomid.n...uide/view/35596