• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 Dr.Ali

Dr.Ali

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:41 PM

Everyone knows the situation a good Fizz is doninating u. What to do? Who to pick against him?

#2 keshan

keshan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:44 PM

Malzahar, just dont die till lvl 6. Build a bit tanky, lock him down and your teammates will finish him.

#3 Match me with retards

Match me with retards

GOMLH

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:45 PM

Ryze

carry heavy team

Posted Image
| Award: #1 Team SOCOM NA | MvP 2009-2010 | #1 Tactical Player | Most Clutch Plays | #1 Assault Duelist |
#1 Trojan ConquerOnline all servers

#4 Chronic

Chronic

Resurrected

• Members
  • 1511 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 07:48 PM

Keep your distance, any champs with long spells are good.

“I am happy, that's just the saddest lie”

"The moon will illuminate my room and soon I’m consumed by my doom"

Posted Image

Community In-depth Mundo Discussion Thread

My Elo Progression... or Degression =/

#5 winbot

winbot

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 122 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 08:31 PM

Morde huehuehue

#6 VN Minimax

VN Minimax

Cute like Grimer

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:12 PM

morde beats him really hard.... just max qw and leave e level 1.

edit - malz IS a counter, because of the ranged silence and his autofarm on malefic visions.

Ryze on the other hand is countered by fizz, since fizz's dash is longer range than ryze's root, you just end up rooting him in autoattack range of you and harassed down... if you manage to get some really heavy early harass and zone him a bit, you can still win the lane, but it's one of ryze's hardest fights. (i'd rather be fighting karth, leb, sora, or cass as ryze than fizz)

#7 Valkasha

Valkasha

BOSS

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:16 PM

leblanc, if you're experienced enough to bait him into using his E.

furthermore a safe farm champ like galio or morgana, or even sion, is much stronger mid to late game, where fizz falls off
Posted Image

#8 Endrance

Endrance

• Members
  • 2321 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:19 PM

ChampionSelect - Fizz
Posted Image

#9 Maximin

Maximin

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:21 PM

Ryze.... Morde is good,... maybe sion... any champ that can absorb some poke.

The main playstyle fizz players have is

1. Poke with WQ, then either keep poking or jump out with E. which wins trades HARD against most champions
2. When the enemy is low, land R and QWE Ignite for the maximum instagib.
3. Rinse and repeat.

Fizz is countered hard by Ryze because ryze can keep his distance from fizz, also i think galio can hold lane....
Posted Image

#10 VN Minimax

VN Minimax

Cute like Grimer

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:25 PM

ryze CANNOT keep his distance.... cast time on q lets him dash and his dash outranges rune prison. from levels 5 to ~14 fizz shits all over ryzes bed.

#11 Endrance

Endrance

• Members
  • 2321 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

ryze CANNOT keep his distance.... cast time on q lets him dash and his dash outranges rune prison. from levels 5 to ~14 fizz shits all over ryzes bed.

He can - Overload 650 range (free harass), Rune Prison 625 range. Urchin Strike has a range of 550. No.
Posted Image

#12 Match me with retards

Match me with retards

GOMLH

• Members
  • 1408 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 09:29 PM

cool story

Posted Image
| Award: #1 Team SOCOM NA | MvP 2009-2010 | #1 Tactical Player | Most Clutch Plays | #1 Assault Duelist |
#1 Trojan ConquerOnline all servers

#13 Xenyce

Xenyce

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:07 PM

Fizz have a difficult time early game to far, harass, etc... So technically, he is king of countered by all champions with huge harass/damage potential early on, like Cassiopeia, or...Ryze :D A good Ryze is a very good counter to Fizz, he can spam Q from safe distance, and cage him with W when Fizz rush.

#14 VN Minimax

VN Minimax

Cute like Grimer

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 05 May 2012 - 10:13 PM

Fizz have a difficult time early game to far, harass, etc... So technically, he is king of countered by all champions with huge harass/damage potential early on, like Cassiopeia, or...Ryze :D A good Ryze is a very good counter to Fizz, he can spam Q from safe distance, and cage him with W when Fizz rush.

karth and cass CAN outrange him and harass. if you q or w as ryze, he'll already be in melee range doing his burst, then he'll hop away as you try to throw your second q... he wins this trade by ~70 damage which adds up. on the other hand, most fizz and ryze players will be reluctant to trade because the ryze knows fizz wins the trade if he plays it right and fizz knows that trading in such a way makes him very vulnerable to ganks. It usually ends up a farm lane.

#15 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

Swiggity swag, what's in the bag?

• Guides Moderator
  • 3441 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 07:01 PM

karth and cass CAN outrange him and harass. if you q or w as ryze, he'll already be in melee range doing his burst, then he'll hop away as you try to throw your second q... he wins this trade by ~70 damage which adds up. on the other hand, most fizz and ryze players will be reluctant to trade because the ryze knows fizz wins the trade if he plays it right and fizz knows that trading in such a way makes him very vulnerable to ganks. It usually ends up a
farm lane.

Someone doesn't know how to play ryze...
The guide is still being constructed. If you really want to see an incomplete Renekton guide, feel free to click the image.

NOTE: RUNES AND MASTERIES UNDERGOING A MAJOR REFORMAT (also I have to reupload the images because photobucket sucks)

Posted Image

Thanks to Foo18 for the image.

#16 VN Minimax

VN Minimax

Cute like Grimer

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:31 PM

100 range is closable by boots before the cast animation is done

#17 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

Swiggity swag, what's in the bag?

• Guides Moderator
  • 3441 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 09:42 PM

Not if he's smartcasting prison the instant he throws q. No cast time on prison. Unless you troll poll in which case he can prison you the moment you come down.

Final note: without ult fizz CANNOT outtrade ryze. That cooldown shit he has lets him get in a lot more q's than you seem to think.
The guide is still being constructed. If you really want to see an incomplete Renekton guide, feel free to click the image.

NOTE: RUNES AND MASTERIES UNDERGOING A MAJOR REFORMAT (also I have to reupload the images because photobucket sucks)

Posted Image

Thanks to Foo18 for the image.

#18 Phoenix Kami

Phoenix Kami

First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 07 May 2012 - 10:51 PM

Akali.

#19 RheA

RheA

BOSS

• Members
  • 1549 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 01:02 AM

Cait?! Hue?
Posted Image

#20 VN Minimax

VN Minimax

Cute like Grimer

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 07:54 AM

listen, i'll tell you because i've gone into practice games with friends and tried it over and over... w HAS a cast time and fizz can walk into dash range before he's trapped, at which point, he gets a half duration trap and is already in melee range. early and late ryze wins, but midgame he has to be really carefull about farming.