• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 lastxsight

lastxsight

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 07:56 AM

Starting to do ranked a lot more and I don't know who is a counter to who? So who do you think counters who and why do they counter them?

#2 ThaKeeper

ThaKeeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

Check these sites out:

LoLCounterpicks.com

LoLCounter.com

Jungling: This, tied with support, is probably the hardest role to learn, since you (apparently) is the person to make sure someone wins their lane (god forbid they do it themeselves by outplaying their opponent and stop playing chuck norris). You shall jungle to keep up in farm, counter jungle so their jungler can´t keep up in farm, gank for above stated reason, counter gank for aboe stated reason, make dragon plays, smite-steal their buffs, 1v5 their entire team and come out on top, your the teams tanksupportadapcarrytoplanerpusherbruiserwarderomglolwtfbbqjesuschrist, you are the MAN! you are THE TERMINATOR! you are a GOD!....

Seriously thou, every time I jungle this is what happens, I´m expected to do he-he-hevrything as well as mantain a houshold and cook for my husband, the jungler is the teams bitch, and they will have you know it, sure as the pope shit in the woods.

Posted Image

My TIGER Udyr Jungle Guide!

My Stream!

#3 Phoenix Kami

Phoenix Kami

First Snow

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 152 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 10:15 AM

http://www.championselect.net/

#4 ThaKeeper

ThaKeeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 11:54 AM

http://www.championselect.net/

I was trying to find that one, while i ended up finding the other ones. Thanks!

Jungling: This, tied with support, is probably the hardest role to learn, since you (apparently) is the person to make sure someone wins their lane (god forbid they do it themeselves by outplaying their opponent and stop playing chuck norris). You shall jungle to keep up in farm, counter jungle so their jungler can´t keep up in farm, gank for above stated reason, counter gank for aboe stated reason, make dragon plays, smite-steal their buffs, 1v5 their entire team and come out on top, your the teams tanksupportadapcarrytoplanerpusherbruiserwarderomglolwtfbbqjesuschrist, you are the MAN! you are THE TERMINATOR! you are a GOD!....

Seriously thou, every time I jungle this is what happens, I´m expected to do he-he-hevrything as well as mantain a houshold and cook for my husband, the jungler is the teams bitch, and they will have you know it, sure as the pope shit in the woods.

Posted Image

My TIGER Udyr Jungle Guide!

My Stream!

#5 Ancient One

Ancient One

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 May 2012 - 03:57 PM

I like hassling any AD Carry with Teemo :) Not necessarily a counterpick, but fun times can be had :D
~~~You Cannot Find New Lands Without Losing Sight of Your Own Shore.
..:: I hope I helped or at least appeared moderately intelligent in some way. GL + HF in all of your future endeavors. ::..

#6 Sarah Sinford

Sarah Sinford

appropriately funny

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:37 PM

Countering botlane champions is pretty easy.
It works like this:

1) Pick Urgot
2) Terrorize poor opponents early/midgame
3) Transform into a ranged bruiser/debuffer/anticarry late game
4) Win

Generally, you'll differentiate between kill lanes and farm lanes.
You'll want to pick the mirror of the opponent lane and focus on countering due to champion synergy (something that farms better/something that has a higher damage output early game).

The former will burst (Corki/Graves/Miss Fortune to an extent), the latter will play safe (long range like Caitlyn/Sivir/Ashe/Tristana).
Supports are picked accordingly (Leona/Blitzcrank/Taric/Alistar) <=> (Soraka/Janna - also works in kill lanes/Taric - also works in kill lanes).

Know what each champion does.
A Graves/Taric-Lane will make for a nice kill lane if put against someone without armor debuffing/hybrid damage.
For Brutus is an honourable man;
So are they all, all honourable men.