• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 saintvicious

saintvicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 14 July 2010 - 08:58 PM

Was not a spot for this hero in the strat forum so I am sure you can move it later.

Xin Zhao, the Seneschal of Demacia

Three Talon Strike: Xin Zhao's next 3 standard attacks deal increased damage, with the third attack knocking an opponent into the air.

This will be the first ability you max. It is a great source of damage as well as an amazing knock up ability.

Battle Cry: Xin Zhao passively increases his attack speed and can activate this ability to further increase attack speed and lower his ability cool downs with each attack.

This will be the second skill you max. At lvl 1 this ability gives passive 15 percent attack speed and upon activation will double that IE 30 percent attack speed on activate as well as every hit that Xin does on an enemy champion or creep will lower all of his cool downs by 1 second.

Audacious Charge: Xin Zhao charges an enemy, dealing damage and slowing it and all other enemies in the area. Audacious Charge increases Xin Zhao's armor temporarily and lowers the cooldowns of all of his abilities.

An amazing ability whether it be for soft initiate, catching runners or peeling people off your partners.

Crescent Sweep (Ultimate): Xin Zhao fiercely sweeps his spear around him, dealing damage to nearby enemies based on their current health.

An interesting ability as it does not scale with attack power or ap. However this is an insanely powerful nuke considering the low cool down on the ability itself. Make sure you always perform this move first when in team battles as it does 25 percent of the targets current health. At rank 3 this can almost bring an entire group of enemies to half health by itself.

Tireless Warrior (Passive): Xin Zhao is healed for every 3 attacks that he lands. This amount increases every 2 levels.

The passive is a small heal but a heal none the less. Makes jungling slightly easier but no cake walk at lvl 1.

Skill Order

1) Q
2) W
3) E
4) Q
5) Q
6) R
7) Q
8) W
9) Q
10)W
11)R
12)W
13)W
14)W
15)E
16)R
17)E
18)E

Item build: Jungle Build- Dorans blade->Madreds>Banshees or Frozen Mallet pending team comp>Last Whisper>Guardian Angel

Ghost, Smite for Summoner abilities.

Talent Build: 21/0/9

Rune Build:I personally use Full armor pen Red/Quints, Dodge yellows, and mp5 per lvl blues or cdr blues. Rune choice I feel is optional to your play style.

Start with an elixir of agility and 5 healing pots.

The first camp you should hit is the blue golem, start the fight with smite if you are protected by allies and use your q immedietly as well as popping the first health potion the second you take damage from the golem. You should be lvl 2 at this point, from this point forward while jungling and fighting in general Q hit the target once then W immediately after that first hit so that you will refresh your Q quickly.
Clean up the 2 small camps on the way to red lizard from there, smite should be up again by now use that on the lizard and clean up that mob pack quickly as you will be moving to gank right after that pack.

Pending the targets distance in the lane open with ghost and Q sticking on the target. They will no doubt ghost or flash to try to escape then perform your E to catch them.

Make your way back to base after this to buy a Doran's blade and boots. You can continue to jungle from here or lane gank as the game pans out that choice is up to you, your main goal however is to support your lane mates with ganks and rush up Bloodrazor for easy dragon and baron kills.

Team Fights:

You are a soft initiate you do not want to open fights as you will be blown up within seconds. Your job is to go in the second the tank opens and open with your R inside the enemy group. This will drop their health drastically. From this point use your Q and E to CC and catch runners or people who are tagging your main carries.

#2 Reginald

Reginald

BOSS

• Moderators
  • 2,175 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 12:43 AM

nice guide

#3 Messiah

Messiah

BOSS

• Administrators
  • 3,598 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 01:40 AM

moved!

#4 varmin

varmin

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 03:06 AM

it does 25 percent of the targets current health. At rank 3 this can almost bring an entire group of enemies to half health by itself.

O rly.

#5 deciett

deciett

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 05:49 AM

nice guide

3 Posts and you have to stop posting xD
I would rather hate myself for failing
Than hate my life for never having tried.

#6 i.Phan

i.Phan

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 15 July 2010 - 06:25 AM

Question!

Why do you go doran's blade when you can go straight for Madreds?

Posted Image
LoL IgN: DontMashme

#7 saintvicious

saintvicious

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 07:43 AM

Doran's blade allows you to stay at high health while clearing jungle fast, also Xins health is complete trash and the health from Dorans blade will help you not get blown up in case you do get caught in the jungle.

#8 Blehme

Blehme

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 139 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:11 PM

Probably better to see what they nurf first.. this guy is IMBA 101... nurf inc fo sho....
Posted Image