• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 Match me with retards

Match me with retards

GOMLH

• Members
  • 1,408 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 03:37 PM

My friend Main Akali TOP, who is good with her to stomp ranks? for a nice "synergy"

iso of suggestion

Posted Image
| Award: #1 Team SOCOM NA | MvP 2009-2010 | #1 Tactical Player | Most Clutch Plays | #1 Assault Duelist |
#1 Trojan ConquerOnline all servers

#2 ThaKeeper

ThaKeeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:03 PM

My friend Main Akali TOP, who is good with her to stomp ranks? for a nice "synergy"

iso of suggestion

I wouldn't call myself "good", but i did manage to win over a fed akali in a mirror lane to then get the lead myself. (She was fed because of their jungler. Mine didn't gank at all)

The best tip for playing akali is to use your Q, wait for cd then R --> Q to harrass them. Seriously, it works wonders because the cd on her Q is lower then the duration of hte debuff on the enemy. Think about the uses.

If you're getting owned in lane, use your q for last hitting until you get level 6. You'll win your lane then.

At least I try to get a relatively early sheen, because it really does nice burst damage together with the combo i mentioned above.

And try to gank mid if the opportunity is there. She's got great burst against those squishy APs and three(four if cd is low when you start) gap closers.

Jungling: This, tied with support, is probably the hardest role to learn, since you (apparently) is the person to make sure someone wins their lane (god forbid they do it themeselves by outplaying their opponent and stop playing chuck norris). You shall jungle to keep up in farm, counter jungle so their jungler can´t keep up in farm, gank for above stated reason, counter gank for aboe stated reason, make dragon plays, smite-steal their buffs, 1v5 their entire team and come out on top, your the teams tanksupportadapcarrytoplanerpusherbruiserwarderomglolwtfbbqjesuschrist, you are the MAN! you are THE TERMINATOR! you are a GOD!....

Seriously thou, every time I jungle this is what happens, I´m expected to do he-he-hevrything as well as mantain a houshold and cook for my husband, the jungler is the teams bitch, and they will have you know it, sure as the pope shit in the woods.

Posted Image

My TIGER Udyr Jungle Guide!

My Stream!

#3 Avasil

Avasil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 04:45 PM

Maybe go mid and play champion with strong AoE damage, so you deal damage - she finishes your enemies :)
And gank her lane, so she can snowball hard.

#4 RheA

RheA

BOSS

• Members
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:00 PM

Pls just don't say Westrice lmao....after 1000 games played with Akali kid still hasn't got her down properly :P
Posted Image

#5 D1eoX

D1eoX

Doer of Barrel Rolls

• Members
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:05 PM

Imma start playing Jungle Akali

Wut?
Posted Image

I got MPTS

What happens when you combine The Rain Man and The Odd One? You get The Odd Man... a beast that can play jungle teemo and have ganked top, mid, and bot and gotten four assist and one kill before the clock strikes five minutes. And in every single gank he tanks the tower himself.

#6 ThaKeeper

ThaKeeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 07:37 PM

Pls just don't say Westrice lmao....after 1000 games played with Akali kid still hasn't got her down properly :P

I play westrice and it works great. Can you please explain why it's bad?

Jungling: This, tied with support, is probably the hardest role to learn, since you (apparently) is the person to make sure someone wins their lane (god forbid they do it themeselves by outplaying their opponent and stop playing chuck norris). You shall jungle to keep up in farm, counter jungle so their jungler can´t keep up in farm, gank for above stated reason, counter gank for aboe stated reason, make dragon plays, smite-steal their buffs, 1v5 their entire team and come out on top, your the teams tanksupportadapcarrytoplanerpusherbruiserwarderomglolwtfbbqjesuschrist, you are the MAN! you are THE TERMINATOR! you are a GOD!....

Seriously thou, every time I jungle this is what happens, I´m expected to do he-he-hevrything as well as mantain a houshold and cook for my husband, the jungler is the teams bitch, and they will have you know it, sure as the pope shit in the woods.

Posted Image

My Stream!

#7 tortillagirl

tortillagirl

BOSS

• Members
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:23 PM

Read the question, doesnt want to know the best akali players, he wants to know what to play that has good synergy WITH akali.

I would imagine a Tankyish Lee sin to protect an Akali while he assasinates people would be good as Lee is probably one of the few champions to match akali in mobility
Tortillagirl - Wins 37 - Losses 23 - Platinum Division V
Tortillagi - Wins 128 - Losses 116 - Platinum Division V
BagelBar - Wins 69 - Losses 49 - Gold Division I

#8 ThaKeeper

ThaKeeper

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 155 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 08:55 PM

Seriously? Akali plays on solo lanes. If you don't want to be out-of-meta and play without a jungler, then.

Posted Image

My Stream!

#9 Avasil

Avasil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

He isn't asking about lane partner.. :P Just what kind of champion is good as Akali's friend in teamfights, roam etc

#10 zepy18

zepy18

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 381 posts

Posted 09 July 2012 - 02:18 PM

Heavy tanks that can keep people locked down and off of her while she does her work.

Posted Image
etree made the awesome sig, check him out here: http://sfang.deviantart.com/

Shameless guide plug: http://www.solomid.n...des.php?g=26343

#11 Preu

Preu

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 88 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 12:17 AM

Nautilus maybe, if he gets that pull off. Or Alistar.

Posted Image
BUUUT NASUS YOU PROMISED ME

#12 mothergoose

mothergoose

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 169 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:30 AM

Second the tanky suggestion. Malphite would be pretty beast.

#13 RheA

RheA

BOSS

• Members
  • 1,549 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 09:48 PM

Annie?
Posted Image