#1 PinkTyGRR

PinkTyGRR

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 05:33 PM

http://www.youtube.c...u/3/jIzySjM_Zu8

Follow that tutorial in the video

This is a jungle Cho'Gath tutorial on how to jungle without smite. this is how i built him but he can jungle with different masteries and runes, if ur not lvl 30 you might want to take smite though.

jungling with smite is the exact same but faster, just smite Blue, Red, and dragon, try not to waste it on other things until after lvl 6

masteries: 21 def - 9 utility (4 pts into exp + and 1 into longer buffs)

RUNES:
Glyphs-flat cd reduction (can be changed)
Seals-Flat armor
Marks-Flat armor pen (Atk spd make jungling w/ smite 7 secs faster, w/out smite probably 20 secs+ faster)
Quints-Flat Health

Route:
Start at blue(your blue unless ur confident that ur not gunna get ganked)
if started at your blue, just rotate around the map counterclockwise until u hit their wolf camp, then come back down to ur golem camp or wraith camp and continue clockwise

if u started at their blue-
take blue, then wolf camp, then go down to golem, and rotate counter-clockwise.

Disclaimers!!:

DO NOT STAY IN THE JUNGLE FOREVER, I stay there just to show you that you can, but go ahead and get out of the jungle and feast on some noobs, you'll win more games.

Cho is a great farmer in general and nice lane partner so jungling is not ideal imo, just posting a video that its very possible (different from viable)
... (more info)
(less info)

#2 PathToEternity

PathToEternity

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 27 July 2010 - 06:37 AM

Would you mind telling exactly what masteries you are using? Or including a SS?

#3 PapaChoGath

PapaChoGath

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 68 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:19 AM

Great guide, chogath rox
Cho'Gath says Nom Nom Nom Nom Nom
Posted Image

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#4 Leone

Leone

• Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 12 January 2011 - 01:41 AM

Whenever i see a Cho'Gath really the last thing i think is jungle. Great guide though it would be something interesting to test while Cho is free.

#5 AXPickle

AXPickle

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 31 May 2011 - 04:24 PM

I Jungled Cho a few times a while back when I was learning him, He's ok out of lane; if you come out of the river with a successful rupture it's usually gg for the enemy. Two things though;

1st, I am strictly opposed to having a jungler without smite. It doesn't matter if you can do the jungle without it, especially if the other team has a jungle. The smite is there so you can protect your map objective. Without smite you can't secure your dragon or baron and the other jungler can steal it. Ok, with Cho you have feast and it is awesome for dragon and baron, but I rather make sure I have that up for team fights or ganks and I like to smite buffs so my feast is active most of the time. i also feel a lot safer with smite...it has a longer range and is easier to steal with it.

2nd, Cho is ridiculously strong in lane, as in one of the best. I don't think he should ever be taken out of bottom or top.

That being said, He is a fun jungler and if your team is in desperate need of one and he is all you got, go for it.

And thank you for your time in creating a tutorial, I don't necessarily agree with your ways, but I appreciate people that take the time to teach.

Cheers,
AXPickle

P.S I really should remember to check the date stamps...OP was almost a year ago lolz
Posted Image
by etree

#6 s1lenceD

s1lenceD

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 09 June 2011 - 02:34 PM

yeah this thread shows up on page 1 on google when you search for jungling cho. somebody should make an update, to be honest, since the jungling in this video is imo full of flaws.