17 replies to this topic

#1 Messiah

Messiah

BOSS

• Administrators
  • 3599 posts

Posted 30 July 2012 - 11:37 PM

Posted Image

Tune In: Watch Azubu Blaze, SoloMid, Curse and Team Black Compete in the First-Ever Major League Gaming Summer League of Legends Arena August 3-5

Watch August 3-5 as four of the world’s best League of Legends teams compete at the inaugural Major League Gaming (MLG) Summer League of Legends Arena airing LIVE on www.majorleaguegaming.com.

Making their North American and MLG debut, Korean team Azubu Blaze will join North American team SoloMid, winners of the MLG Spring Championship, Team Black (MLG EU qualifier winner), and Curse Gaming (MLG North America qualifier winner), for an action-packed, three day competition and a $10,000 1st Place prize.

The broadcast kicks off on Friday, August 3 at 5pm ET/11pm CES on www.majorleaguegaming.com. Matches will be cast by the all-star lineup of Leigh Smith (Deman), Dan Dinh, and Trevor Henry (Quickshot). Every single match of the tournament will be broadcast resulting in more than 20 hours of gameplay.

The Arena will be broadcast live across three streams and all streams are free in standard definition. Viewers can upgrade to HD to watch all streams in up to 1080p without ads, and more.

Invited Teams:

Team Azubu Blaze: The team’s participation marks the first time a Korean LoL team has competed in a tournament in North America. Azubu Blaze won the OnGameNetThe Champions Spring 2012 and have been tearing through the world's top rosters.

Team SoloMid: Winners of the MLG Spring Championship, MLG Providence 2011, IPL 4, the Gigabyte eSports LAN, the Reign of Gaming International Invitational, and the LeaguecraftggClassic, SoloMid will be looking to maintain their MLG winning streak at the Arena.

Qualifying Teams:

EU Qualifier: Team Black: The European winners are a newly-formed team who hit the scene with a bang, blasting through the MLG Online Qualifiers, taking out Curse EU in the Final.

NA Qualifier: Curse Gaming: Curse squeaked into the Top 8 at the MLG Spring Championship and in the Online Qualifier, they defeated CLG Black and Orbit Gaming. VOD from the NA OQ Final will be available soon on MLG.tv.

Broadcast Schedule (All times ET)
· Friday, August 3: 5pm-11pm – Summer League of Legends Arena on www.majorleaguegaming.com/LIVE
· Saturday, August 4: 2pm-8pm – Summer League of Legends Arena on www.majorleaguegaming.com/LIVE
· Sunday, August 5: 10am-7pm - – Summer League of Legends Arena on www.majorleaguegaming.com/LIVE

#2 BestPlayerEver

BestPlayerEver

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 12:47 AM

Ready to see the TSM vs. Azubu Blaze matchup.

#3 DxCxP

DxCxP

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 06:41 AM

so we wont be able to watch them live in person! :( i live in new york i was really looking foward to seeing them

#4 Torres313

Torres313

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:12 AM

YAY i work all those hours that the turny is on! WOOT WOOT

#5 OxideEUW

OxideEUW

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 140 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:26 AM

Lucky at work I can watch this :3

PM me for help on getting your guide approved
Posted Image

#6 See You Bleed

See You Bleed

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 07:42 PM

Will be interesting to watch, can't wait.

League of Legends
IGN: See You Bleed
Server: EU West

Twitter | YouTube

#7 Buckshotz

Buckshotz

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 31 July 2012 - 08:48 PM

I'm really worried for TSM at this arena because i think they are going to treat it more as a scrim then a tournament the way they have been practicing. Obviously i'm hoping for the best and hope they take first at MLG arena, IPL faceoff, MLG Raleigh, and regionals respectively GO TSM!
Posted Image
sig by etree

#8 Bl00dBr0thers

Bl00dBr0thers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:11 AM

So excited for this tournament to start!
Of course I'll be pulling for TSM to win this competition, but I am interested to see how the Korean Team Azubu Blaze stands up to the NA and EU teams. Should be action packed and exciting from minute one of game one, to the last minute of the grand finals!

LoL Name: Bl00dBr0thers
Server: NA
Level: 29
ELO: Unavailable

#9 gladjonas

gladjonas

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 59 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 02:48 AM

Predictions: Azubu blaze will win undefeatedly
Yarr...

#10 Vi3taZnDr4g0n

Vi3taZnDr4g0n

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 05:05 PM

ohh can't wait to see the korean team play

#11 kb24fan96

kb24fan96

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 02 August 2012 - 09:46 PM

rooting for azubu and curse

#12 Sensystar

Sensystar

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:20 AM

why isnt reginald in the lineup?

#13 Pingmeep

Pingmeep

SoloMid Tournaments / News

• Moderators
  • 1403 posts

Posted 03 August 2012 - 12:30 AM

why isnt reginald in the lineup?

He is. That's his old account that never got renamed.

#14 CynicalEffect

CynicalEffect

Reretired

• Members
  • 2504 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 07:10 AM

Why are there no VoD's of these games? T_T
This is not the signature you are looking for.

#15 Dub Rio

Dub Rio

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 162 posts

Posted 04 August 2012 - 05:00 PM

Patience is a virtue

#16 Bl00dBr0thers

Bl00dBr0thers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2012 - 08:00 PM

TSM vs. Azubu Blaze

Hoping for TSM to take this match. Not extremely confident about it, but I think TSM will win!

#17 Bl00dBr0thers

Bl00dBr0thers

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 06 August 2012 - 01:11 AM

Well, it's unfortunate for Team Solo Mid that they didn't take home first place and the $10,000 prize, but congratulations to the Korean team Azubu Blaze for an outstanding performance in their North American debut! They certainly made an excellent name for themselves and their country that they represent!

Now that MLG Summer Arena has passed us, we now have the LoL Summer Championship in Raleigh on August 24 - 26 to look forward to! The line-up will consist of only North-American teams; and those 12 teams are:

Invited Teams

• Team Solo Mid
  • CLG NA
  • Dignitas
  • Curse NA
  • Team Dynamic
  • MTW NA
  • Orbit Gaming
  • TSM EVO

Qualified Teams

• Legion
  • Meat Playground
  • CLG Black
  • UnRestricted esports

This upcoming tournament is sure to be a must-see! So, join me and thousands of others and show your support for your favorite team!

#18 CaffeArg

CaffeArg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

will be interesting..