Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:14 AM

IT WAS A GOOD RUN NICE TRY :D

#2 PoisonXTC

PoisonXTC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:15 AM

So.....WTF was TSM doing the last few weeks? Cause all I saw was same old TSM. Nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing innovative. Way to do the same thing you did against Azubu Blaze and we know how that went.

BTW - Karthus bad pick twice in a row. GG

#3 Grizzzy

Grizzzy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:18 AM

dyrus is really really bad

#4 Xyltin

Xyltin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:21 AM

First game they counter pick themselves with Darius vs Jayce.
Second game they have a good comp and a big gold advantage, but instead of using it for Wards and Oracle, they spend it for some items and are getting counter ganked and lose all their advantage at once (how do you start with a hook onto the support when you don't have any real wards down there, no Karthus ult and no ignite?)
Also TOD took a lot of kills, what means his team mates will be a lot weaker.

It was only AF waiting for the right time and not making big mistakes.
TSM played so aggressive without being aware of the map and without the ward control (even when ahead in gold).
They also never tried to take the buffs after the start, even when they had the chance.

Dyrus played pretty bad (got baited by an Irelia that turns around to get hit by an AA all the time? That can't be a bait.)
Chaox didn't got any kills, what means he can't carry.

I would say that they were so nervous that they played pretty sloppy.
I mean they made overall more mistakes than any other team in this tournament (and pretty big ones).

#5 twinkwma

twinkwma

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:23 AM

Dyrus was a dead-weight both games. . . Picking Darius as a last pick and having that much time to strategize a counter, and still counterpicking himself gave them a free top lane in game 1. Game 2, showing complete inexperience with Jayce and obviously not knowing how to utilize him properly. His last item was a brutalizer, an item that is barely good mid-game let alone late-game. Reginald's Karthus was fine, it actually lead to a few plays that put their team in the lead, and Vladimir was shut down pretty hard in the beginning. Dyrus streaming solo queue the last few nights at 3-4 am instead of scrimming and getting rest just shows how unprepared he and probably the rest of the team was for this tournament. Also, staying at the curse mansion is probably one of the worst ideas ever. That team stays out partying the night before big games.

#6 Rispudding

Rispudding

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 116 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:24 AM

Dyrus picked Darius against Jayce, no more needs to be said...
- I'm just a friendly noob, currently idling at ~1400 elo on euw-

#7 TryHardFag

TryHardFag

• Members
  • Pip
  • 15 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:25 AM

Guys they tried their best no need to call them bad......

#8 bonernmypants

bonernmypants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

They tried their best but I think what TSM learned was dyrus needs to learn more champions. I mean they banned vlad, yorick and took his jayce and you could tell dyrus didnt know wtf to do. Then when he finally get jayce he gets counters by someone that has sustain and doesnt care if you push the tower in.

Top lane really needs to learn more variety of champions

#9 cherry22

cherry22

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:29 AM

I agree with you, but it works both ways. You do need to discuss what went wrong and learn from it. A lot of people are also frustrated on how NA played.

And guys please leave Dyrus alone, this is a team game. How do you know somebody didn't tell Dyrus to pick Darius? You know how they bully Dyrus around all the time :(

#10 Draxx

Draxx

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 164 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:30 AM

Dyrus played like shit. And I'm 100% The Rain Man wouldn't have played that terribly in the world championships. 'Nuff said.
Posted Image

#11 VN Minimax

VN Minimax

Cute like Grimer

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

There isn't really much you can do top against a strong jayce.... the darius pick was likely something of a concession that "we won't win this lane, but the pull will help us keep you from just outkiting our teamfight.

second game, they all seemed to be in a wreckless headspace that got them ahead a lot, but ended up costing them a TON midgame.... even with the lead they got, they never felt confident in their position.

#12 RainDevour

RainDevour

Member Title

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 747 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:33 AM

TSM is the best NA has to offer, and TSM stomps the rest of NA easily. I can't imagine other NA teams against the EU or Asian teams.

#13 ilbe

ilbe

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 33 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

With so much advantages that TSM got early game, TSM once again managed to embarrass themselves

#14 GodlikeC

GodlikeC

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:34 AM

The funniest part is when you realize dyrus and regi taunted other team so much just like rainman did with M5 before getting stomped in 2 tournaments in a row.

This time, Dyrus and Regi taunted Korean team and get raped... two tournaments in a row... so original.

Yo TSM, maybe you'd better shut the fuck up and play instead of showing yourself as complete morons ?

#15 AXPickle

AXPickle

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 989 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:37 AM

Yea I think the take away is that EU and Asia are on a totally different level than NA, same story as last years championships.
Posted Image
by etree

#16 Xelus Shnider

Xelus Shnider

Resident Heratic

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 713 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:41 AM

GOOD GAMES TSM!

Even though you didn't win you have put on a great performance and your stands game one were amazing to watch! It's sad to see you guys go out of this tournament, but even after every slip up you guys made, after fight turned around, you guys gave a fight I will never forget I still think of you all as the best!

FUCK WHAT EVERYONE ELSE SAYS, YOU'RE STILL MY LEAGUE IDOL DYRUS! TSM!

#17 Xyltin

Xyltin

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 01:55 AM

Dyrus played like shit. And I'm 100% The Rain Man wouldn't have played that terribly in the world championships. 'Nuff said.

TRM would have played Irelia and lost in the first game and then he would have to use teemo and lose again.

AF is one of the top 2 teams (M5, AF) that will probably win the WC. So it is not a big deal to lose to them.

#18 bonernmypants

bonernmypants

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 04:49 AM

There isn't really much you can do top against a strong jayce.... the darius pick was likely something of a concession that "we won't win this lane, but the pull will help us keep you from just outkiting our teamfight.

second game, they all seemed to be in a wreckless headspace that got them ahead a lot, but ended up costing them a TON midgame.... even with the lead they got, they never felt confident in their position.

except the tables were turned in game 2, AF knew what to do vs jayce, they let him push down the tower and then irelia was set to free farm or dyrus had to stay in lane or starve, that left him open to ganks pretty easily.

This strat is the same strat TSM always uses, 3v1 top early, take down the tower then roam around...except AF knew this strat and just countered it with ireliad constantly putting pressure top and their jungler constantly ganking dyrus

#19 VN Minimax

VN Minimax

Cute like Grimer

• Members
  • 1204 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 05:08 AM

That's what I'm saying.... tsm was so desparate to pull a "lead" that they weren't using their heads. They weren't really playing the game in the sense of a real game, AF scared them so much in game 1 that TSM seemed to completely dominate the mental game in game 2.

#20 tHawk

tHawk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 06 October 2012 - 06:42 AM

You see this right here is what I don't get. This mentality of "omg they tried their best don't be mean!"

They lost, badly. That's an understatement. They got absolutely crushed. They played two games against AF and only managed to get a grand total of three towers down. Let me say that again. TSM, the team that shits on pretty much every other team at NA tournaments was only able to get THREE OUTER TOWERS IN 2 GAMES. Anyone that thinks this was anything other than a landslide victory for AF is simply retarded.

Stop babying this team. The stakes were too high for TSM to have such a poor showing. They really set the NA scene back. They don't deserve all of the blame for it since Dig looked like a team of 1800 ELO randoms thrown together for a day, and CLG didn't play as poorly as Dig, but still played pretty bad.

I guess I'm just disgusted by the fact that North American e-sports just can't compete in pretty much anything. But when I read posts of people saying things like "be nice to them, they did their best!" I just want to choke a bitch. I'm not going to be nice. TSM might be #1 in NA, but they aint shit to anyone else. I'd like to see a team with some fucking balls and passion step up in season 3. One can only hope.