• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 D1eoX

D1eoX

Doer of Barrel Rolls

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 26 November 2012 - 09:17 PM

C'mon lets get some people playing this awesome free to play game!!!
Posted Image

I got MPTS

What happens when you combine The Rain Man and The Odd One? You get The Odd Man... a beast that can play jungle teemo and have ganked top, mid, and bot and gotten four assist and one kill before the clock strikes five minutes. And in every single gank he tanks the tower himself.

#2 Gekkonidae

Gekkonidae

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts

Posted 10 December 2012 - 03:46 AM

I play. Add me: Gekkonidae

Extremely fun game with a lot of options, even if you aren't paying cash money to get gear.

I noticed that the starting options are balanced enough that you can pwn the shit out of a level 40 that dumped a lot of money into the game np if you're tactical enough about whatever scenario you're in. I'd recommend the game. I usually roll either infiltrator with an automatic mid range rifle or switch to long range depending on the scenario, or I roll engineer and beefed up my sunderer. I drive people to key points or set up spawns in baller locations to allow the zergslings to do their bidding.

I'd say give it a few days and you know exactly wtf is going on and how to react. +1 for double exp weekend! At least try it. It's fucking free.

Love getting a group together on TS or Skype. Smaller coordinated groups gain ground on smaller base takes like a boss.

I play on US East Masterson and play a Vanu (fuck the other factions)

Posted Image

#3 tortillagirl

tortillagirl

BOSS

• Members
  • 2182 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:43 AM

I just finished downloading it GG 7 gigs and 5 days later :<

Anyone in europe playing? if so what server/race thing.
Tortillagirl - Wins 37 - Losses 23 - Platinum Division V
Tortillagi - Wins 128 - Losses 116 - Platinum Division V
BagelBar - Wins 69 - Losses 49 - Gold Division I

#4 Endrance

Endrance

• Members
  • 2321 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:37 PM

I can't seem to figure out what the fuck to do in this game. All I ever do is run around aimlessly and shoot everything on sight.
Posted Image

#5 Rueian

Rueian

Out Crossing Animals

• Members
  • 3698 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 07:53 PM

Ya, the world is a bit expansive, makes taking objectives kindof daunting unless you just follow the rest of your organization.

Rueian | NA | Silver V 35 | 182 : 200

Initiative Change Persistence Commitment Achievement
Posted Image

Season One | 1305 | 33 : 30

Season Two | 1240 | Top: 1296 | 267 : 271

#6 Relentless

Relentless

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 January 2013 - 08:20 PM

I play. Add me: Gekkonidae

Extremely fun game with a lot of options, even if you aren't paying cash money to get gear.

I noticed that the starting options are balanced enough that you can pwn the shit out of a level 40 that dumped a lot of money into the game np if you're tactical enough about whatever scenario you're in. I'd recommend the game. I usually roll either infiltrator with an automatic mid range rifle or switch to long range depending on the scenario, or I roll engineer and beefed up my sunderer. I drive people to key points or set up spawns in baller locations to allow the zergslings to do their bidding.

I'd say give it a few days and you know exactly wtf is going on and how to react. +1 for double exp weekend! At least try it. It's fucking free.

Love getting a group together on TS or Skype. Smaller coordinated groups gain ground on smaller base takes like a boss.

I play on US East Masterson and play a Vanu (fuck the other factions)

VS on Mattherson?...

One of my [AT] brothers, perhaps? ;)