• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Digliepop

Digliepop

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 10:15 PM

I played a normal game today with a irl friend. He was going Fizz mid and normally that doesn't bother me cos he's a really good mid player. And there she comes Elise. She walked ALL OVER him which made no sense to me at all. My question to you is, does Elise in some way unknown to me counter Fizz or did he just get outplayed?

#2 Oddrick

Oddrick

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 702 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:26 PM

The reason Fizz is good mid is because mages rely on keeping a safe range to do their damage. Fizz gets all up in their face, which is really dangerous to a lot of champs. But Elise was specifically designed to have a good 1v1 melee kit so Fizz loses that edge. Plus she can harass him in ranged form while he's waiting for cooldowns. Also, she can dodge his fish with her E.

It doesn't really surprise me that Elise beat him.

Resident bitch.

#3 D1eoX

D1eoX

Doer of Barrel Rolls

• Members
  • 3,107 posts

Posted 01 December 2012 - 11:51 PM

Fizz should have defiantly had his ass handed to him. Elise in EVERY WAY counters Fizz.
Posted Image

I got MPTS

What happens when you combine The Rain Man and The Odd One? You get The Odd Man... a beast that can play jungle teemo and have ganked top, mid, and bot and gotten four assist and one kill before the clock strikes five minutes. And in every single gank he tanks the tower himself.

#4 pagansaint

pagansaint

Go Home Posts, You're Drunk

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 977 posts

Posted 03 December 2012 - 03:28 AM

Fizz loses kit for kit unless he can get both a level and item advantage to snowball with, and even then only by ganking other lanes.