4 replies to this topic

#1 DeeCee

DeeCee

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:42 PM

in s2 it wasnt too good but with the changes of s3 what do you think ? i think she would work best as tanky hybrid, for masteries i just went 4-26-0, might drop a few pts in utility for mana regen

for jungle i tried spirit of the ancient golem(nice item for tank and allows u to get those ganking boots) into iceborn gauntlet(you will be in the thick of things anyway so why not slow and deal aoe dmg), for top it could be sfc into iceborn gauntlet

it could be core and rest just depending on what team needs
possible items
wits
rageblade
warmogs/fm
abysal(if team doesnt have one or going more magic dmg oriented build)
hydra(aditional gauntlet proc and moar physical aoe)
liandrys torment(for aoe burn + her skills deal magic dmg)
Posted Image

#2 Pheqes

Pheqes

www.twitch.tv/Pheqes

• Moderators
  • 2,496 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 02:58 PM

Leona's passive is wasted in a solo role :(

Ranked 5s and You! - By Pheqes

Twitch Status: Offline
Activity: None

#3 tortillagirl

tortillagirl

BOSS

• Members
  • 2,183 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 03:56 PM

if your a premade with jungler, AP Leona mid is realy strong. you dont even need to go straight ap, but tanky ap works. Between say DFG/Abysal/Lichbane you do so much susstained damage its retarded.

Just because of her passive, any gank is has realy strong kill potential. Same goes with roaming. Her CC + passive is silly.
Tortillagirl - Wins 37 - Losses 23 - Platinum Division V
Tortillagi - Wins 128 - Losses 116 - Platinum Division V
BagelBar - Wins 69 - Losses 49 - Gold Division I

#4 xIceSlasher

xIceSlasher

Tuturu~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 04:33 PM

Jungle leona clears are as bad as always, the day where she could start working on the jungle would be the day that riot decides she can proc her passive by herself on neutral creeps, but the day that happens this game will be much more scary...
"The weak always cling to words, and those with power die for those without it."
"Bronze V is like bots with flash" - Ice 2013

#5 DeeCee

DeeCee

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 673 posts

Posted 18 December 2012 - 05:02 PM

clear isnt that bad the new items do help a lot(i was running 8.6ad and 18%as), start is slow, but if u get a gank or 2 off then its ok, but it really does suck that she cant proc her passive, if it was at smth that procs itself after it runs out for half the damage it would be much better

in a custom game i got some 130cs in 20 min just by clearing out jungle, and now you get more gold/time than in s2

as for top lane the idea is for her to help some jungler that might not have the best laning, but can get really strong and stomp faces around the map like shyvana/gp/kayle while still doing ok in a lane. add some supportive mid like morgana and you end up with a train of pain consisting of sick cc and good damage

for example leona with teleport top, shy jungle, morg mid, and nunu + kog/vayne/ashe bot
Posted Image