3 replies to this topic

#1 AllEndingPain

AllEndingPain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 04:37 AM

Looking for someone to duo with on my smurf(1350~) I have a main account that i play regularly it is currently 1750-1800 range. - AllEndingPain
If anyone that is 1600+ or something has a smurf that they want to duo with message me pls. I want to get it to a higher elo range and its taking
longer than i thought, Originally the account was about 700elo so even with all 5 of my placement matches being wins i roughly got placed
around 1000elo and the elo gain process pretty much came to a slow hault at 1300 when i just cant solely carry a game by going 10/0 with
the rest of my team making it extremely difficult to work with. At the current speed it feels like i win 3 and lose 2, it's a slow process would like
someone to help speed it up. Reply here if anyone is interested.

#2 Dumnt

Dumnt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:13 AM

Looking for someone to duo with on my smurf(1350~) I have a main account that i play regularly it is currently 1750-1800 range. - AllEndingPain
If anyone that is 1600+ or something has a smurf that they want to duo with message me pls. I want to get it to a higher elo range and its taking
longer than i thought, Originally the account was about 700elo so even with all 5 of my placement matches being wins i roughly got placed
around 1000elo and the elo gain process pretty much came to a slow hault at 1300 when i just cant solely carry a game by going 10/0 with
the rest of my team making it extremely difficult to work with. At the current speed it feels like i win 3 and lose 2, it's a slow process would like
someone to help speed it up. Reply here if anyone is interested.

I'll play wiuth you on mysmurf he is around 1320, 2k main.

#3 AllEndingPain

AllEndingPain

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 173 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 05:24 AM

name of both, and can you play now, im soloque'ing atm

#4 kEyCoree

kEyCoree

• Members
  • Pip