1 reply to this topic

#1 Messiah

Messiah

BOSS

• Administrators
  • 3,599 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 09:33 PM

Position: Web designer

We are no longer looking for more applications.

Spoiler

#2 Degree

Degree

• Members
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 10:24 PM

Is it required that you be out of school? I would love to apply, however I do not know if still being in school is alright.
I have long term experience with web design for years as I have been learning as much as I can about coding in general as it interested me since I was little on how websites worked, which turned me into learning HTML and CSS. During the time I started learning, I decided to buy my own domain and hosting to showcase and experiment with my work (which I no longer have) and learned many more tools such as constructing and using a database for data using MySQL and learning PHP for forms. I was then hired to help maintained a Habbo fansite (forgot the name of it) which I managed to improve my skills there. After awhile I quit and decided to take a break from web based languages and started to learn Visual Basic and Java, which I eventually got too lazy and bored of learning and just stopped there. It has been about 5 years since I stopped doing anything with coding, but I would love to start back up again especially for Solomid if you guys need.

I am currently over at Overclock.net with the same name: Degree