• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Judo

Judo

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 06 January 2013 - 11:33 PM

Hey guys, I'm the captain of a League of Legends team and I'm looking for two players to join the roster. The roles that are currently filled are Mid, Top, and ADC. So we're looking for a Jungler and a Support. All three of the current players were gold rated (1500+ elo) Season 2, and two of us are gold (1550+ elo or higher) season 3. If you're interested in playing with us today and trying out, message me on Twitter or here. We're all pretty laid back guys but we have strong dedication and ambition.

@Oh_Animal

Xbox Live -- A Red Scooter
Steam -- a_red_scooter
LoL -- I Know Judo

#2 TweiK

TweiK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 09:09 AM

Hey guys, I'm the captain of a League of Legends team and I'm looking for two players to join the roster. The roles that are currently filled are Mid, Top, and ADC. So we're looking for a Jungler and a Support. All three of the current players were gold rated (1500+ elo) Season 2, and two of us are gold (1550+ elo or higher) season 3. If you're interested in playing with us today and trying out, message me on Twitter or here. We're all pretty laid back guys but we have strong dedication and ambition.

@Oh_Animal

I'll tryout for support, currently a 1500 IGN: TweiK

#3 Redeemere99

Redeemere99

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:58 PM

I'll tryout for jungle, 1550 is my top rating atm, ign: BEST CALL NA

#4 GMA TxNasty

GMA TxNasty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 January 2013 - 10:04 PM

Would love to tryout for jungle, sent you an in game friend request, GMA Mack Shady. 1500 rated, was 1300 solo/duo que last season, didnt really play ranked though.

#5 Nazarite

Nazarite

• Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:19 PM

Will tryout if a spot is still open, 1527 S3 Jungler. IGN: Nazarite