• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Uskelm

Uskelm

Eat. Sleep. Ball.

• Members
  • 1075 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:09 PM

IT WAS 3-27 BY MINUTE 20.WE MAKE A COMEBACK TO 20-34.THEN OLAF HAS TO FUCKING LEAVE CUZ HIS PARENTS DIDNT ALLOW HIM TO PLAY ANYMORE.OUR VAYNE BEGGED FOR HIS PARENTS NUMBER(HE WAS ACTUALLY WILLING TO CALL FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY JUST FOR A GAME) BUT NO,I DONT GIVE NUMBERS TO FUCKING STRANGERSSSS.FUCKING RAAAAGEEEEE.......

/end of rant.

#2 xIceSlasher

xIceSlasher

Tuturu~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 07 January 2013 - 06:21 PM

brb pool on fire.

Also that vayne is my fucking hero.
"The weak always cling to words, and those with power die for those without it."
"Bronze V is like bots with flash" - Ice 2013

#3 Jedclark

Jedclark

• Members
  • Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 05:22 PM

brb pool on fire.

Also that vayne is my fucking hero.

£100 bet she was bluffing.

#4 scyllamonster

scyllamonster

• Members
  • Pip
  • 17 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:40 PM

How would that call have gone? "Hello?" "Hello Ma'am this is Vayne. The team needs your son. I... Need your son."

#5 The Black Guy

The Black Guy

That Kid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:05 PM

lol at Scyllamonster... Vayne saving the day.. people are scared to give their numbers to strangers? i don't find any problem with it to be honest but whatever that's just me...

Btw, any guess as to how old that Olaf was? i mean it's one thing to have to leave and go like to work or something, but it's another thing your mom says u can't play LoL anymore... i guess some people skip over the "Must be at least 13 to play" part...
That face though, haha
Posted Image

#6 randompanda

randompanda

The One and Only General Panda! Join my Army Peasants!

• Members
  • 4738 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:12 PM

Lol the white guy is back :D I thought you died of aids or something, so how is the parentship going? You got yourself some more kids or something?

Posted Image

#7 The Black Guy

The Black Guy

That Kid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 09:49 PM

ahah white kid? lol well I didn't have kids, thank god, and i was MIA for a while because i noticed myself starting to drift away from my social life a little bit ( too much LoL, Movies, TV Shows, ect.) so i stopped using the computer all together for a couple weeks till i got back on my normal routine...

im at a new school so i don't have to deal with the whole situation with the people at my other school, but now i'm surrounded with Asian and White girls!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire i guess
That face though, haha
Posted Image

#8 TheMonkits

TheMonkits

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 81 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:39 AM

OUR VAYNE BEGGED FOR HIS PARENTS NUMBER(HE WAS ACTUALLY WILLING TO CALL FROM ANOTHER COUNTRY JUST FOR A GAME)

Lol'd.

(shitty one word posts are allowed in this section I presume, if not, i've written this too)
Spoiler

#9 randompanda

randompanda

The One and Only General Panda! Join my Army Peasants!

• Members
  • 4738 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:41 PM

ahah white kid? lol well I didn't have kids, thank god, and i was MIA for a while because i noticed myself starting to drift away from my social life a little bit ( too much LoL, Movies, TV Shows, ect.) so i stopped using the computer all together for a couple weeks till i got back on my normal routine...

im at a new school so i don't have to deal with the whole situation with the people at my other school, but now i'm surrounded with Asian and White girls!

Out of the frying pan and into the fire i guess

If I called you black, I'd be racist o.o

good you changed school though, seemed pretty messed up from what you all wrote.

Posted Image

#10 Valkasha

Valkasha

BOSS

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 02:44 PM

I like this new rude panda.
Posted Image

#11 The Black Guy

The Black Guy

That Kid

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 563 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 04:32 PM

If I called you black, I'd be racist o.o

good you changed school though, seemed pretty messed up from what you all wrote.

call me black I don't care lol, it's the truth and I always joke around with friends, I don't get offended from black jokes or shit like that, everyone i know IRL already says I white anyways :3 :3
That face though, haha
Posted Image

#12 Neffy

Neffy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 16 January 2013 - 09:00 PM

I get more mad when I hear the parents on Skype and I know the person...>.>m.
Posted Image