• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 Enforcerx

Enforcerx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:30 AM

HOLY SHIT this guy does deeps. Once he hit lvl 2 he charged me and 3 prong fuck stroke me for literally all of my hp. Not even joking about this, he literally had me killed in under 3 seconds at level 2. I don't remember xin being this strong lvl 2 vs jayce? I misplayed a bit and went a little bit aggresive, and this happens. I guess my question is has xin always been this strong or? He started with longsword level 1, and he had almost 100AD, it was fucking insane, and i only noticed in after i got one shot. Its like the old rengar q with chance to be cast twice only he doesnt have to wait for stacks.

Keep in mind he did screw up and I was able to kill him lvl 11+, but still, that dmg man, is that supposed to happen or am i going to have to go defensive masteries and armor runes+ cloth 5 every time i see a xin now?

Edit: watching replay he was literally 2 shotting melee creeps at level 2. THE FUCK??? all AD runepage or something? he wasnt squishy either.

#2 xIceSlasher

xIceSlasher

Tuturu~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:33 AM

Xin zhao lvl 2 is insane, don't let him hit 2 before you do, another tip, quick fingers and lvl 1 E can save your life.
"The weak always cling to words, and those with power die for those without it."
"Bronze V is like bots with flash" - Ice 2013

#3 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

Swiggity swag, what's in the bag?

• Guides Moderator
  • 3436 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 01:35 AM

Xin is supposed to beat Jayce in a straight up fight, but you shouldn't be straight up fighting him. The fact that you were means you're bad. As Jayce, you should never be in his charge range.
The guide is still being constructed. If you really want to see an incomplete Renekton guide, feel free to click the image.

NOTE: RUNES AND MASTERIES UNDERGOING A MAJOR REFORMAT (also I have to reupload the images because photobucket sucks)

Posted Image

Thanks to Foo18 for the image.

#4 Valkasha

Valkasha

BOSS

• Members
  • 3568 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:01 AM

Correction, Xin beats Jayce in a straight up fight early game, after level 11 Jayce stomps Xin even in melee range. Jayces scaling is much better then Xin, once the items start rolling in you should have no problem against him.
Posted Image

#5 Enforcerx

Enforcerx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:26 AM

Xin is supposed to beat Jayce in a straight up fight, but you shouldn't be straight up fighting him. The fact that you were means you're bad. As Jayce, you should never be in his charge range.

This is coming from an unranked, who plays co-op and custom games? I have a 70% winrate with jayce, over a period of 40 games. Also if you werent blind, jayce has a 500 auto attack range. Charge's range is 600. It efficiently zones jayce unless he wants to take half his hp. I haven't faced a xin'zhao top since season 1, and didn't think that I had to sacrifice 10 minions early levels to zoning. You pretend like jayce has 650(And even if he did, he would still get zoned by charge).

Also, as someone else said, Jayce wins straight out past 11 due to scaling. Now how about you go back to your little cave, and stop spouting bullshit and actually be informed before you talk.

TL;DR, XIN'S charge has 100 range on jayce's autos. You are an ignorant peon. Nice try, come again. This might sound harsh, but when you come into people's threads that ask advice and call them bad, when you yourself are a scrub makes you seem pretty stupid.

#6 Mai&Goku4Ever!

Mai&Goku4Ever!

Not a Member

• Members
  • 1699 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:29 AM

Start E and get faster fingers,now go back to AI and learn Jayce.

#7 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3436 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 02:42 AM

This is coming from an unranked, who plays co-op and custom games? I have a 70% winrate with jayce, over a period of 40 games. Also if you werent blind, jayce has a 500 auto attack range. Charge's range is 600. It efficiently zones jayce unless he wants to take half his hp. I haven't faced a xin'zhao top since season 1, and didn't think that I had to sacrifice 10 minions early levels to zoning. You pretend like jayce has 650(And even if he did, he would still get zoned by charge).

Also, as someone else said, Jayce wins straight out past 11 due to scaling. Now how about you go back to your little cave, and stop spouting bullshit and actually be informed before you talk.

TL;DR, XIN'S charge has 100 range on jayce's autos. You are an ignorant peon. Nice try, come again. This might sound harsh, but when you come into people's threads that ask advice and call them bad, when you yourself are a scrub makes you seem pretty stupid.

Nicely done. You have cleverly deduced due to my match history that I haven't played a serious game in a long time. However, I played Xin top a lot around the time jayce came out, and I can tell you that Xin isn't as difficult as you think. Yes, he does a lot of damage in melee range. So let him push and make him dive you. If he falls behind he has no chance. He's also very susceptible to ganks. Use that.

Also, this was not an advice seeking thread. It was an inane rage thread about a Xin that 3 shot you. So I gave an equally inane response. You chose to rage like an idiot instead of thinking about it, so I treated you like a raging idiot.

Finally, I know a lot more about the game than any statistic on lolking or league itself could show.

And Valk, what they don't know won't hurt them. Shhhh ;).
The guide is still being constructed. If you really want to see an incomplete Renekton guide, feel free to click the image.

NOTE: RUNES AND MASTERIES UNDERGOING A MAJOR REFORMAT (also I have to reupload the images because photobucket sucks)

Posted Image

#8 Enforcerx

Enforcerx

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:04 AM

I was just suprised oh his damage, if you think that my post is raging, than you are blind. You haven't played a serious game in....ever...as seen by your season 1 2 3 stats. I stated in the original post that I beat him past 11 and that I outscaled him, therefore....how did I exactly not know that again?

You state you know a lot about the game? Bullshit. You haven't broken past 1.2k ever since you started. Again, I wasn't complaining about Xin being OP or me not being able to handle him, After one kill I rolled him for the next 20 minutes, I'm just saying that his level 2 damage is insane, and I was extremely suprised to die in the span of 2-3 seconds at full hp. I don't understand what an "inane response" is, I don't quite think that word is in the English dictionary.

AND if you know so much about the game, I would assume that you know xin's charge outranges jayce's autos. Just proves that you are another bronze scrub giving their opinion when in reality if you picked apart what you were saying, you would see the retardation in it. Stay small.

#9 xIceSlasher

xIceSlasher

Tuturu~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:08 AM

You don't come to the forums often don't you? You're starting a pointless rage thread, i'd recommend you to stop.
Also i've got to say that 90% the advice DE gives, is accurate. Play outside charge range as much as you can during early game, punish him with accelerated Q if he's trying to zone you, use brush control early on as well, as stated before, you out-scale him, so play safe early and you won't experience problems later on.
"The weak always cling to words, and those with power die for those without it."

#10 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3436 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 03:13 AM

Lol I know everything you mentioned. That doesn't mean that it should stop you. If you were so good you'd find a way.

If you don't recognize the face of someone who's really ducking high, you haven't lived life. I'm actually much better looking than that.

I haven't won in ranked cause I haven't tried. I play this game to have fun, but that doesn't mean I'm bad.

Inane means stupid or nonsensical. Just like everything you've said outside of the actual Xin vs jayce matchup info.

And the fact that you think elo shows anything about game knowledge shows just how ignorant you are.

And that last part wasn't for you, but the idiots that don't know that. Idiot.

Posted Image

#11 Mai&Goku4Ever!

Mai&Goku4Ever!

Not a Member

• Members
  • 1699 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:38 AM

I was just suprised oh his damage, if you think that my post is raging, than you are blind. You haven't played a serious game in....ever...as seen by your season 1 2 3 stats. I stated in the original post that I beat him past 11 and that I outscaled him, therefore....how did I exactly not know that again?

You state you know a lot about the game? Bullshit. You haven't broken past 1.2k ever since you started. Again, I wasn't complaining about Xin being OP or me not being able to handle him, After one kill I rolled him for the next 20 minutes, I'm just saying that his level 2 damage is insane, and I was extremely suprised to die in the span of 2-3 seconds at full hp. I don't understand what an "inane response" is, I don't quite think that word is in the English dictionary.

AND if you know so much about the game, I would assume that you know xin's charge outranges jayce's autos. Just proves that you are another bronze scrub giving their opinion when in reality if you picked apart what you were saying, you would see the retardation in it. Stay small.

And what if he is bad?and if he only plays AI?that does not mean he doesnt know about the game.A lot of soccer coachs only played when they were kids,still they coach,why?because they know what they are doing.

Your thread is obviously a rage one,both Dominus and Iceslasher tried to give you advice,but you instead responded in an agresive way,then you showed how ignorant you are by saying that Dominu's elo make his knowledge minimal.

Me as a Jayce player have faced a lot of Xins,the best you can do is start E and if you see his spear glow it means he has hiw q up,he is probably going to jump on you,get ready to E him away before he can knock you up.
His charge has 13 cd at level 1,those 13 seconds he wont be able to jump on you,thats when you haras him or hell you can even combo a q+e on him then back off,he wont be able to trade back because you'll be behind your minions before his e comes up.

#12 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3436 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:09 AM

Eh I did come off kinda harsh and douchy at the start. A rough week will do that to you. Though what my face has to do with anything really is beyond me.

And I love that gif in your sig Goku :D.

Also, Iceslasher, could you tell me what I said that was wrong (for learning purposes)?

Posted Image

#13 Kusanagi

Kusanagi

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 29 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 05:20 PM

It's probably a match-up in favor of Xin since he has a gap closer, burst, and sustain for Jayce's harass over time, but there are things you can do against him. Start Cloth Armor to not get bursted down. Boots don't help avoid Xin since he has a gap closer. Don't let him get level 2 ahead of you; if he's killing minions quickly, then you kill minions just as fast. His level 1 is useless, so harass him a bit so he won't be as tempted to dive. You can't stop him from closing onto you, but if you can switch to Hammer and knock him away before he finishes his knock-up, then you should be okay. Maybe switch to Hammer early if you see him walking towards you. Just be sure to try to have a lot of minions to punish his dive and to not go in with Cannon if you have just switched to it. After you knock him away, you have some time to freely harass him while his gap closer is on cooldown. Or you can simply not harass him and not die to his dives, and his lane will naturally push towards you and you can get a gank, which is easy to do against Xin.

I don't think Jayce would win in a straight up fight past level 11. Jayce close range is more about burst through abilities than DPS, and DPS becomes more important in later levels because of larger health pools to mitigate burst. Xin has good DPS, especially in item build, and has an attack speed steroid + sustain on-hit + low cooldown nuke (Q). Jayce's items usually are pure AD for Q poke, so DPS from auto-attacks tends to be a bit sub-optimal.

Eh, but what do I know? I'm level 16.

#14 xIceSlasher

xIceSlasher

Tuturu~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:12 PM

Eh I did come off kinda harsh and douchy at the start. A rough week will do that to you. Though what my face has to do with anything really is beyond me.

And I love that gif in your sig Goku :D.

Also, Iceslasher, could you tell me what I said that was wrong (for learning purposes)?

In this thread? Nothing, i've disagreed with things you've said in other threads( things which i might be wrong as well), but 90-95% of the time i've got to agree with you. (Nobody knows the 100% on a game that changes so often like this).

#15 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3436 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 06:33 PM

In this thread? Nothing, i've disagreed with things you've said in other threads( things which i might be wrong as well), but 90-95% of the time i've got to agree with you. (Nobody knows the 100% on a game that changes so often like this).

Lol. I wish I could actually do half the things I suggest XD. ADD too stronk.

Posted Image

#16 xIceSlasher

xIceSlasher

Tuturu~

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 929 posts

Posted 29 January 2013 - 07:08 PM

Lol. I wish I could actually do half the things I suggest XD. ADD too stronk.

I do exactly the same, lol.