• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 jack3222

jack3222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:41 AM

Why do people believe TSM is a bad team now? It makes no sense? TSM is probably the #2 team worldwide and anyone that disagrees is just plain stupid and hating loser. They have the best players in the world. The only team that can be better is M5/GG.

Naijin Sword, Azubu all of these teams are nothing but cheaters with no skill, and got lucky. If you watch youtube videos theoddone explains why they lost to the Korean, and how they cheated. Reginald also made videos and lots of posts on why they lose its from Koreans simply cheating and being sneaky.

TSM lost to Koreans 11 times in a row. Imagine playing 11 games and losing. Thats more then your match history shows. It only means one thing.

I'll explain, when you lose a few games because of cheaters you start to stop care and don't care anymore. Thats why TSM lost the rest of the games, they stop caring. Simple.

If you lose to cheaters which is only reason they did not win World Tournament you would be angry and lose more games. TSM is going to win every single tournament they are going to be in.

#2 Foo18

Foo18

GIVE ME HEARTHSTONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:53 AM

Posted Image

#3 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

Swiggity swag, what's in the bag?

• Guides Moderator
  • 3414 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 07:58 AM

Sorry guys, but I just have to reuse it XD.

Posted Image
The guide is still being constructed. If you really want to see an incomplete Renekton guide, feel free to click the image.

NOTE: RUNES AND MASTERIES UNDERGOING A MAJOR REFORMAT (also I have to reupload the images because photobucket sucks)

Posted Image

Thanks to Foo18 for the image.

#4 jack3222

jack3222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:07 AM

Sorry guys, but I just have to reuse it XD.

Posted Image

Did you even read what I said stupid? You should look at your own picture stupid.

#5 Slater Von Jäger

Slater Von Jäger

Überlegen

• Moderators
  • 5620 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

Posted Image
My Deviant art My gaming Twitter Page

Posted Image

If you plan to write a guide, I suggest you first click the link below and read the Information contained within:
http://www.solomid.n...uide/view/35596

#6 jack3222

jack3222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:10 AM

Posted Image

Read what I said. When you lose a game you start to feel down. Imagine losing 11 games in a row to cheaters you stop caring, like TSM. You to stupid to understand?

#7 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3414 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

Did you even read what I said stupid? You should look at your own picture stupid.

Conclusion: you're stupid. I could explain just how stupid you are to you, but you wouldn't get it cause you're stupid.
The guide is still being constructed. If you really want to see an incomplete Renekton guide, feel free to click the image.

NOTE: RUNES AND MASTERIES UNDERGOING A MAJOR REFORMAT (also I have to reupload the images because photobucket sucks)

Posted Image

#8 Foo18

Foo18

GIVE ME HEARTHSTONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

Posted Image

#9 jack3222

jack3222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:11 AM

Posted Image

You sound like stupid Korean and Curse fanboy that hate people on top. TSM #2 and you can't handle it.

#10 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3414 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:13 AM

You sound like stupid Korean and Curse fanboy that hate people on top. My dick is small and you can't handle it.

D:

Also, where do you get these brilliant pictures Foo?

Posted Image

#11 jack3222

jack3222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:14 AM

Conclusion: you're stupid. I could explain just how stupid you are to you, but you wouldn't get it cause you're stupid.

Your stupid for not even reading what I said. Can you even read prob not.

#12 jack3222

jack3222

• Members
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:17 AM

#13 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3414 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:23 AM

Is your head really so far up your ass that you think those videos show anything? Yes TSM are good, extremely good in fact, but that doesn't mean that everyone they lose to cheated. You're an absolute child if you think so, and most likely the reason the LoL community is so toxic. You can go on thinking that TSM is number 2 in the world, and everyone else will go on thinking you're an idiot.

Posted Image

#14 Foo18

Foo18

GIVE ME HEARTHSTONE

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 506 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:24 AM

D:

Also, where do you get these brilliant pictures Foo?

It's a secret

You sound like stupid Korean and Curse fanboy that hate people on top. TSM #2 and you can't handle it.

Posted Image

#15 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3414 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:25 AM

It's a secret

But I upvoted all of them :(. Pleeeeeeaaaaaaaaaase?

Posted Image

#16 tortillagirl

tortillagirl

BOSS

• Members
  • 2183 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 08:46 AM

You are talking on the Solomid forums, where you will probalbly find supporters of TSM, yet you're saying shutup to them all because of what you think cant surely be wrong.

I would pick it all apart but there's no point.

Yes they are good, no they didnt lose 11 times in a row to koreans because the first time they were cheated. They were already like 7-0 before world finals where they were 'cheated'.
Tortillagirl - Wins 37 - Losses 23 - Platinum Division V
Tortillagi - Wins 128 - Losses 116 - Platinum Division V
BagelBar - Wins 69 - Losses 49 - Gold Division I

#17 Kerstley

Kerstley

Never Knows Best

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 968 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 09:45 AM

Read what I said. When you lose a game you start to feel down. Imagine losing 11 games in a row to cheaters you stop caring, like TSM. You to stupid to understand?

First off they didn't lose 11 games to cheaters, before you even start talking about Frost, Dyrus looked at Frost's screen and was warned but no one ever wants to mention that.
Tsm is in no way #2 in the World maybe number 2 or 3 in NA only. Plus your fanboyish is disgusting with how you so defensive to everything.
Even TSM supporters see you for the troll you are.

He wanted love, I taste of blood. He bit my lip, and drank my warmth.

I lie here staring up at the stratosphere while explosions light the sky making it shine.

#18 Galbalicious

Galbalicious

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 429 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 10:28 AM

Is your head really so far up your ass that you think those videos show anything? Yes TSM are good, extremely good in fact, but that doesn't mean that everyone they lose to cheated. You're an absolute child if you think so, and most likely the reason the LoL community is so toxic. You can go on thinking that TSM is number 2 in the world, and everyone else will go on thinking you're an idiot.

BAM baited into an on-topic post.
Posted Image
For three years I had roses, and apologized to no one.

#19 MrPancake

MrPancake

Living Pancake

• Members
  • 1384 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

GUISE GUISE GUISE, TSM IS IN FACT #2 IN THE WORLD.

I COMPLETELY AGREE WITH JACK3222, THEIR SKILL LEVEL AND TEAM COMMUNICATION CAN MATCH ONLY THE BEST TEAMS IN THE WORLD. THEY'RE SO GOOD THAT THEY HAVE THEIR OWN REALITY SHOW NOW.

ONLY REASON THEY LOST TO KOREANS AND ASIANS IS BECAUSE THEY'RE CHEATING MUDAFUKAS. AND WHEN THEY'RE AGAINST CHEATERS, THEY WON'T EVEN TRY TO PLAY ANYMORE. iN FACT, BECAUSE THEY'RE SO GOOD, THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE TO TRY TO WIN TO PROVE THEY'RE BETTER.

AMEN JACK3222, AMEN.

what happens if I put something here

#20 Dominus Ensis

Dominus Ensis

• Guides Moderator
  • 3414 posts

Posted 25 February 2013 - 05:04 PM

BAM baited into an on-topic post.

FUUUUUUUUU :angry:. Lol XD.

Posted Image