• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 AlexTsunami

AlexTsunami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 05:48 PM

Hello all. So I have been playing Annie lately and I'm not sure what runes I should get to make her as best as she can be. What quintessence, red, blue, yellow should I get?

For masteries, I just go 9/0/21.

Thanks for reading!

-Alexander
[AlexTsunami]
ign: AlexTsunami

#2 tr1pw1r3

tr1pw1r3

• Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 08:39 PM

Magic pen is the way to go for Annie. He ap ratios aren't that good so the pen is much better.

I like dodge or clarity seals (yellow). If you have mana problems clarity can solve that
The rest i usually go pen. You can get 19.35 off of a full magic pen book sans the seals.

#3 Sideshowxela

Sideshowxela

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 40 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 12:29 AM

Annie also benefits a lot from survivability, especially early/mid game when her burst is so powerful. Flat health quintessences, dodge, armor runes work well towards maximizing that.

#4 Messiah

Messiah

BOSS

• Administrators
  • 3598 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:23 AM

magic pen blue and red
hp/lvl yellow
flat hp quint

#5 Nanners

Nanners

Uber Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 590 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 03:15 AM

I go with

Magic Pen blue
Dodge Yellow
Armor Red

HP Quints.

Posted Image

#6 afirias

afirias

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:30 AM

Flat HP Quints
Flat Mana Blue
Magic Pen Red
Armor Yellow or Mana/HP substitutes work
Posted Image

#7 AlexTsunami

AlexTsunami

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 94 posts

Posted 04 January 2010 - 08:25 PM

Wow! Thanks a lot for all of this feedback and now I finally know what to do for Annie :)! Thanks everyone for posting and I'll be sure to follow a few of these rune builds.

Thanks for reading!

-Alexander
[AlexTsunami]
ign: AlexTsunami

#8 Peonage

Peonage

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 24 February 2010 - 04:31 AM

Wow! Thanks a lot for all of this feedback and now I finally know what to do for Annie :)! Thanks everyone for posting and I'll be sure to follow a few of these rune builds.

Thanks for reading!

-Alexander
[AlexTsunami]

I find the best mastery for Annie is 9/0/21 and the best runes to be
Quints: CD reduction
Red: AP Pen
Yellow: CD reduction
Blue: AP Pen

This makes Annie extremely dangerous early on for fast stuns, powerful hits and quicker attacks.

Just a thought you should try but do what fits your own play style in the end I guess.

#9 Kaiokhen

Kaiokhen

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 148 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:37 PM

My runes page are the following and works perfect

Blue: Static CD
Yellow: HP
Red: Magic Pen
Quint: Magic Pen

Leaguecraft Twitter - Providing League of Legends News Through Your Twitter Feeds
Leaguecraft Facebook Fan Page - Join Us And Receive Latest News About League of Legends
Posted Image

#10 Trondiz

Trondiz

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 26 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 03:56 AM

My Annie - my most played 61/31.

9/0/21.

Blue flat cd
Yellow dodge
Red ap pen
Quint hp regen, cd reduction x2
Posted Image

#11 Fyren

Fyren

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 07:26 AM

Quints-Flat HP

Marks-Magic Pen.

Seals-MResist

Glyphs-Cooldowns or Mregen/18. I prefer cooldowns as early golem control and a fiendish codex or soulstealer/utility tree almost caps your CD. Your just dropping tibbers during successive team fights, not to mention Q spam.

10/0/20 or 9/0/21.

The usual Archmage route then fill out the rest on the regen/cooldowns. I like to fill out the 3/3 on speed+ if I decide to get Sorc boots, but I almost exclusively get Mobility to fly around the map and drop bear on people's faces during early midgame. I cap off with an Abyssal as my third/fourth core to compensate for the Sorc boots and let my "W" do the talking. Manaburn is hardly an issue for me.

---Flash/Ignite
This is a must on Annie. Just like Fiddle, Flash is used to close the gap for the R-Q-W-Ignite combo. Even with the increased CD, it is just too damn useful for Annie. Expect to bear stun nothing but the ground as your ELO gets higher or being impatient and burning the bear on a single toon to have Kassadin rip you a new one from the back. Always right click right after the W as there are countless times I've been able to get kills with the auto attack following well into fog of war.

I pick up the Sapphire from the get-go, truck on minions for the first few levels regardless of stun status unless 100% sure of kill, then just snowball from there. I find charging W first is a waste as you and your partner won't have the killing power most of the time. Farm the first 7-10 minions and you will have a stun AND a W+ignite for a guaranteed first blood if you commit in a lane.

I almost always get Soulstealer even with the nerf after my catalyst, however if you aren't confident in your killing power- rush Rod of Ages. Even with just RoA and Abyssal, you can put some serious dent in team fights. The MR+HP also lets me survive long enough for another W which should be charged after the Tibbers+Kite Q combo.

Also, even in mid ELO games, people don't use their tibbers with the alt click. Awesome tower dive as his aoe/swipe is a free ignite or placed in a bush/chock point during a push post-team fight for free ward.

I was only going to write runes, then it just snowballed.