• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 puritysdisciple

puritysdisciple

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:07 PM

Is the trinity force proc based on your current damage or your base damage. For instance, I think eve has 103 base damage at level 18, however you can get her up to 300+. Does this mean that mean that the TF proc will be +154 (103*1.5) or will it be +450dmg (300*1.5). I have been able to crit people for over a thousand with TF procs, but I am not sure why that is.

From my understanding 300*2.5 is 750 damage, and even with the +150 you are given 1125dmg on a nice crit. Those are all before armor, so I am not really sure how to calculate this damage.

Any ideas?

#2 Natu Utan

Natu Utan

• Members
  • 1098 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:30 PM

It only does Base Damage. D:
"Peace is a lie. There is only Passion.
Through Passion I gain Strength.
Through Strength I gain Power.
Through Power I gain Victory.
Through Victory my Chains are broken.
The Force shall set you free.."
Posted Image

#3 Entengummi

Entengummi

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 377 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 12:30 PM

yeah, triforce deals the damage displayed in the lower left corner of the screen, times 1.5, no matter whether u crit or not
Posted Image
Entengummitiger@EU

#4 5n0w

5n0w

• Members
  • Pip
  • 11 posts

Posted 13 March 2010 - 07:33 PM

It only does Base Damage. D:

I assume you mean base damage + bonus Attack Damage from items. Base Damage means the damage you do before item bonuses, including things like the B.F. Sword.

So does this mean that you can't crit when you have the trinity buff on? Or just that the crit will add the same damage it would have had trinity not been there.

I've never looked, but does trinity show up as a second number when you hit someone with it on, and is it physical damage?