• Please log in to reply
515 replies to this topic

#1 Messiah

Messiah

BOSS

• Administrators
  • 3598 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:49 PM

Post any question you have for TSM (either for the whole team or for anyone except oddone) below. Quality questions will be answered during this weekend's event!

If you have a question for Oddone, please post it in this thread instead: http://www.solomid.n...general-oddone/

#2 Ginko

Ginko

BOSS

• Members
  • 6509 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 08:50 PM

What happened with the website change (Black - White - Black) , how are you planning to handle it the next time?
"ELO is a measure of progress, not skill"

Posted Image

#3 SorryNotVeryGood

SorryNotVeryGood

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 313 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:18 PM

what happened to tsm evo moving in to the gaming house.

#4 LordWere

LordWere

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 209 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:51 PM

What would you do with the prize fund if you win Season 2?

Or should I say when you win Season 2 ;)

TSM! TSM! TSM!

#5 Fampy

Fampy

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:58 PM

how much time do you spend theorycrafting about comps?
are we seeing any surprise from any of you ( champ related) ?

BIG TSM FAN BAYLFIE BROOOOOOOOOOOOOO

#6 D1eoX

D1eoX

Doer of Barrel Rolls

• Members
  • 3107 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 09:59 PM

Do you have plans to open up on the Diablo 3 side of things if it proves to be competitive. If so where do I sign up for team TSM D3 sign ups?
Posted Image

I got MPTS

What happens when you combine The Rain Man and The Odd One? You get The Odd Man... a beast that can play jungle teemo and have ganked top, mid, and bot and gotten four assist and one kill before the clock strikes five minutes. And in every single gank he tanks the tower himself.

#7 Splinter Cellz

Splinter Cellz

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 441 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

@Chaox- why doesn't Vayne see more competitive play? Her late game is so strong, and most of the tournament games I've seen you guys play have had a couple of very long games. She could've very easily been a tide breaker in a couple of games you guys lost.
@dyrus: what are your thoughts on hecarim? Why doesn't he see more play, both top
Lane/in the jungle?
IGN: Studanub
Posted Image

#8 Citano

Citano

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:06 PM

Will there be a TSM European team in the near future?

#9 Snowfog

Snowfog

• Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:09 PM

Chaox:
What do you think of the 19-11 masteries some people use on ad carries? What is the reasoning behind it? Do you think it's any good, or the standard 21-9-0/ 21-0-9 is better?

Is there any dominant AD at the moment? Ezreal seems to be in the spotlight thanks to Pulsefire Ezreal.

Do you think bot lane is getting more agressive over time? People seem to prefer running stuff like Ezreal + Taric/ Leona + Corki over passive stuff like Vayne + Soraka.

#10 Palmercycle

Palmercycle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 19 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

Chaox: How come you don't play Trist/Vayne anymore in tournaments?

Xpecial: Since Janna and Soraka were nerfed, do you plan to play more Sona, Nunu, and Leona?

Regi: I remember a while ago you played Janna and Orianna mid. Any chance you'd play them again, specifically Orianna?

Dyrus: Any reason you don't play more bruisers top? J4, Riven, Renek, etc.

Posted Image

#11 Pentaki

Pentaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:17 PM

To the whole team: Which do you think is more important in both solo queue and competitive play, Counter-picking the other team or champion synergy within your own team? (eg. Karthus/Nocturne, Vlad/kennen)

#12 Pentaki

Pentaki

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:18 PM

To Regi: If TRM would make a team like he promised, would you consider sponsoring his team to make a 3rd TSM?

#13 MaliceMeister

MaliceMeister

• Members
  • Pip
  • 7 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:21 PM

Xpecial: Whats your mentality when in solo que and you support? Do you just hope and pray that your ad carry is actually competent (no offence lol) ?

Chaox: In your opinion whats your favorite combo in bottom as an ad carry (Ad carry ___ / Support ___) ?

Reginald: What do you think of the recent changes to all the ap carries (Orianna, Xerath, Leblanc) in the jayce patch?

Dyrus: Whats your top picks for top (like ones thats really hard to counter)? And will you forever be heavy for theoddone :0?
Posted Image

#14 Cearhy

Cearhy

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:24 PM

Xpecial: what is the safest support to play on solo queue?

Regi: thoughts on malzahar and why you don't play cass more? it synergizes a lot with your double wota (kennen+vlad), lots of aoe/sustained dmg during teamfights and gamechanging ult.

Dyrus: safest top laner to carry out of 1000's?

Chaox: best way to build ezreal?

#15 BotMunch

BotMunch

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:54 PM

Regi -
1. What changes do you think need to be made to Gragas to make him viable in competitive play?
2. Thoughts on AP kog'maw?

Dyrus -
Thoughts on Vayne top? Viable/Strong in certain compositions?

#16 eplaut

eplaut

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:58 PM

Dyrus: What made Gangplank fall out of competitive play completely?

#17 Buckshotz

Buckshotz

Elite Member

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 285 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 10:59 PM

Chaox,

Do you think Twitch will become viable with his upcoming remake or is it to hard to tell until you try him?
Posted Image
sig by etree

#18 lonarg

lonarg

• Members
  • Pip
  • 3 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:01 PM

Dear COMMANDER DYRUS,

Who is Singed weakest against in top lane, and why? I'm also wondering as to whether I should build a frozen heart or ROA on him as my first item?

Dear PRIVATE CHAOX/XPECIAL,

Why is it that in the last TSM invitational, you guys first picked Janna almost every game? Didn't she get nerfed the last patch?

DEAR THE ENIRETY OF TSM EXCEPT ODDONE:

since oddone is scottish shouldn't he be a giant? or he just the runt of the litter?
and why is it that he has a head shape of a watermelon?

THANK YOU TSM, BAYLIFE BAYLIFE

#19 PeironGG

PeironGG

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 136 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:13 PM

Chaox! Can you finish your Varus's video?? Cause last time you made a video about Varus saying that he's so new that you didn't really know where you would put him, so you kinda left a hang over there can you finish dicussing your opinion about Varus?

#20 ivanzf

ivanzf

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 11:47 PM

Hey, hello TSM members, i'm a big fan of you but my favorite player is Shan "Chaox" Huang...
I would like to ask him if when he started to play LoL, he thought he would be one of the biggest LoL players, and what is his advice for the peoples that dream to be like him, or even better :P