This guide will focus on AD Support Ashe for the bot lane.
Support Ashe used to kind of be a thing back in Season 2, but for anyone that actually tried to make it work properly, she was seen as a troll pick due to the heavy gold constraints of her build.
Fast forward to the Season 4 changes to Supports however (particularly with gold income) and I believe Ashe (If played correctly) can now be a capable Support in her own right.
And with this guide, you too can become one giant pain in the Ashe for the enemy team.
+ Extremely strong, AoE slow that neglects tenacity effects (//) due to it's relentlessly continual application.
+ AoE Armor Shred / Magic Resist Shred for your team via combined with /.
+ Splitpush potential once is built while and keeps you safe.
+ 600 unit range is second only to 's 625 unit range and 's 650 unit range. (Also 's lategame 703 unit range due to )
+ Strong early game poke.
+ Extremely high map vision control.
+ Ultimate has the potential to save lives and enable kills from across the map.
+ Ultimate also acts as one of the best initiates in the game.
+ Acts as a secondary ADC mid-lategame.
+ Does not need any Mana Regen.
- No innate sustain unless a lategame is built.
- Ultimate is a skill shot. (Takes practice to use effectively)
- Difficult to escape enemy CC if you happen to be caught out and locked down.
- As an AD champ, building is worthless as you can't make full use of the stats despite it's superior gold generation.
- Damage heavily falls off without items.