This is a core AP Jungler 9/21/0 mastery set-up.
- Basic jungler mastery, very useful early game.
- Useful for our build because this reduces need to recall early.
- Health is good! This is useful to keep your jungler from need of recall.
- Good use against neutral monsters in the Jungle, so an obvious pick. This will help a lot early on.
- As I've said before, more health = more sustain, staying alive and well in the jungle and avoiding recall is the key to success as a jungler.
- Junglers ALWAYS make good use of armor, early on, having a ton of armor sets you above the rest and helps a lot with that sustain.
- Going on down the line of health related masteries, this one is the next that will provide sustain assistance.
- This has some use on occasions when it's needed, but it's more just a choice over Swiftness
because it has more use to your jungler.
- This one is useful for that extra layering of defense in team fights later on.
- Very useful to keep you in less CC danger.
- Cho'Gath needs all the attack speed he can get, coupled with his E
it can make clearing jungles a quick process.
- Pretty useful for early game jungle clearing.
- AP Cho'Gath needs... well, AP, so get it!
- Combined with Cho'Gath's passive
, this makes for some crazy sustain in the jungle.
- Some extra AP to help deal damage.
Not much that's useful for AP Jungle Cho'Gath in here.