Before you even start reading this guide, you need to know if you are eligible to play the manliest man of all the League.
- Do you like winning games ?
- Do you like jumping really high in the air ?
- Do you keep screaming "THIS... IS... SPARTA!" when you kick one of your friends in a well ? (not that I would ever do that)
- Do you like bread ?
- Do you like wearing a skirt ?
Well, if you answered "yes!!!" to one of these question, you are officially eligible to play Pantheon: the manliest baker of the League.
Withouth further ado lets begin!
A word about myself
Hello everyone and welcome to my Pantheon guide! This guide is mainly for mid lane but I will also add some tips and matchups for top lane. Before we start, let me introduce myself.
My ign is deathcachou and I'm a platinum player. It is my first guide so all critics are welcome! I would really apreciate constructive comments as well so I can further improve this guide for you guys. I decided to write this because I really enjoy LoL and I love reading other's guide to know how and why they play a champion. Moreover, their is not a lot of good Pantheon guide out there and I wanted to share my way of playing him. I consider myself as an everage player that knows a lot about this game but has still a lot to learn. Although I'll do my best to write as well as I can, english is'nt my first language so I appologize for any grammar or spelling mistakes.
I started playing Pantheon more a month ago (or so) but he is one of the first champ that I've played. He is a lot of fun to play and I think he fits my playstyle and my personality very well! (not that I like throwing spears at people, but...) I feel like he is really underated and even if people are saying that he needs a rework, I think they are wrong. I know that he has his place in the league and I will try to make you think my way.
- He is an INSANE laner
- He as no real counter
- He has crazy poke
- He snowball like a truck (not a lot of champ snowball like that)
- He scales really well with items (long swords <3)
- He has, imo, the best map presence in the game (more explanation why later)
- He can one shot any carry late game
- He can reach back lines really easilly with his ultimate
- He has the highest base movement speed in the game! (except for master yi, but who cares about this guy? :P)
- He is a lot of fun to play and actually not that hard
- He has a f****** skirt... WHAT A MAN!!!
- He is an assassin so he is somehow squishy
- He has some mana issues if you dont manage it correctly
- If you fall behind, it may be harder to get back in the game (although it is not always true)
- He lack escapes (like he needs some)
- He don's scream "SPARTA!" when he use his ult :'( plz riot make it happend!)