Ok, so this guide is NOT for competitive play. Don't expect to carry games and win every game, although in my experience I win a majority of the games. This is a guide for AP Tryndamere. I'd suggest only using it in normals, customs, and bot games. It's merely pubstompy and fun to play.
I personally find it to have a really fun playstyle and usually people's reactions are quite entertaining. Plus if you do well or are dominating you get to boast that you're playing a troll build and it's working.
- Great early game
- Fun to play
- OP heal
- Great Bait/Initiation due to swing, flash, ulti, and heal.
- Excellent wave and turret pushing with lich bane and high AP.
- Terrible(under usual circumstances) late game damage.
- People will be annoyed with you, from both teams. Hint: Mute ragers regardless of what you're doing to enjoy the game more.
- If you don't do super awesome people will want to report you, but you won't get banned unless you rage at them or something other than just building nonstandard