Why playing Lux as the AD carry?
The reason is simple.Super strong early laning and ganking.
If you have a support with stun to lane with you (taric or leona), your damage output is insane.
Imagine an AD carry can have slowing people ability, a 2second bind and a burst ultimate like graves' Ult at the same time, this is ridiculously strong that even stronger than Ashe.
Lux's Attack damage : 50 (+3.3/lvl)
Ashe's Attack damage :46.3 (+2.85/lvl)
Lux's AD per level and base AD is good, if you can have bounus ad from runes and masteries.
You can have 82ad at level 1 ( Ashe just 77ad@Lv1).
I started to play Ad Lux since her auto-attack missle speed is buffed.
- Updated Lux's autoattack to feel more responsive and increased its missile speed.
In my opinion, Lux is like AD version of LeBanc that really need you to dominate your lane early.
In late game your output is less compare to Graves and Sivir.
SO you need to outfarm your enemy for the maximum value of existence.
The Pros and Cons between AD and AP lux:
- You can have a burst damage on a ad carry (like graves)
- You can have a continuous damage output that AP Lux cant.
- Strong cc ability
- You dont need mana to farm
- In late game you are less efficient than normal ad carry
- Need mana control (not to spam it)
- attack speed per level does not scale too good.
- Burst damage
- Same as ad lux
- Mana thirst
- Cooldown time is long that you cant do continuous damage
- Worst AP carry of all time