There wont be any way around not starting like this with rumble unless you are very well organised and get a super leash on wolves + blue buff and can start boots.
First buy :
Boots to make ganking easier/more successful, even though they nerfed level 1 boots 25 move speed is still a large amount and i cant see many laners not starting boots or minimum buying them first buy back either. The spirit stone is a 500g upgrade from the machete and increases on the monster damage buff by 10% from 10% damage on machete to 20% on the stone. If also adds innate health regen and some mana regen but that part is useless on rumble.
After this you are going to want to start filling out your build, If you are looking for fighting and damage you are going to want to build into;
- this will give you a good 30 magic penetration and some AP and Health, giving good damage and some survivability.
If you want a continued jungle farm fest then completing out the spirit stone into a
would make sense, It builds from the
+ 400g recipe.
It further increases damage to monsters by another 5% making it a total 25% extra monster damage, and a further 8% spellvamp ontop of the 12% from revolver and 10% CDR. For a 400g recipe cost that is pretty darn efficient gold wise.
I would suggest building sorceror shoes and haunting guise before considering the full upgrade because you are more likely to be fighting enemy champions than monsters at this time into the game.
Once you have your sorceror shoes and haunting guise you are going to want to look towards building full lategame items.
If you want to deal tonnes of damage and be the carry of the game then building
and upgrading your haunting guise into
will give you all the damage you need.
If you would rather go a more tanky route then
are options to go for.
Other options to consider:
- Voidstaff is great for killing high MR targets and should be picked up if killing the enemy frontline is becoming problematic.
- Sometimes you may need to active from the Sash for removing exhausts or CC's stopping you from teamfighting effectively.
- New Dfg is realy good for assasinating a single target, its been changed now to 15% Max HP always and apply a Vladimir style magic damage taken debuff on that target. This debuff applies to your entire teams magic damage and not just your own.
- Randiuns Omen is still a very strong item, season 3 changes has made it less random on the slow proc now and can be a good choice for a higher armour item if you want to be that tanky initiator that junglers have to be at times.
- In a similar vain to randiuns omen, its a strong tanky item that gives a very strong 30 Mr and 10 armour Aura for your team.