Karma guide: http://www.solomid.net/guides.php?g=60695-jyarbz-karma-build-guide
Hi I'm JYarbz. I'm currently a diamond 1 player who's been in and has stayed in diamond 1 for quite a while now. Nidalee has always been my favorite champion and I've easily logged around 800-900 games with her in ranked games alone since season 1. I don't claim to know everything there is to know about nidalee but my hope is that through this guide I can put you on the road to mastering her with a whole lot more information at the start than I had. Thanks and enjoy the guide!
- Very strong laning phase vs most melee champions
- Highly mobile, able to get around the map and splitpush with little to no danger of getting caught
- One of the safest and most flexible top lanes in the game
- A neutral top pick, meaning it's very hard to counterpick
- Very strong mid game if you're ahead
- Even if you're behind, you can still always splitpush
- Can be vulnerable pre 6 to strong ganks and/or toughighlight lane mahighlight]hups
- She gets outscaled by a lot of top laners making her vulnerable to the classic "win lane, lose game"
- Her sustain is very mana hungry
- One of the only champions that completely lacks cc, other tops have better teamfight presence (somewhat fixed by )