Nice to meet'cha.
You may know me for my Featured Rumble guide here on solomid, but I have something else to share with you.
Ziggs is my second favourite champion under Rumble, and I don't see him get a lot of love, so here I am writing another one of those cheesy guides to try to help that!
Spamhappy little guy that dishes out harsh poke and harass, and has one of the coolest ults in the game! Incredible AOE waveclearing and teamfight potential, especially in small spots and places on the map. Ziggs is a very good champion and can dish out horrendous turmoil and chaos for your enemies. Incredibly adorable too, if you like that kind of thing. :D
Pros and Cons-
- Consistent Damage
- Amazing Waveclear
- Wtf burst if you land everything correctly.
- Long range ult nuke(literally) that can kill enemies from afar, or steal baron/dragon if timed right.
- Constant poke that in my opinion rivals the old AP kog'maw
- Runs out of mana easily
- Not so reliable escape
- Can lose a lot of damage in teamfights if you miss his skills
- Lacks heavy CC outside of I guess a stun from the knockback of his satchel
- Easy to dodge ult if not point blank.
Some Good Counters to Ziggs-
Due to his lack of mobility and every single one of his skills being a skillshot, champions with high mobility or im in your face try and get me out champions can easily beat Ziggs in lane.
- She's a pretty mean bitch to ziggs, extreme burst, a few free blinks to avoid bombs and even your ult. This lane is very difficult, and you may want to consider getting an abyssal.
- Same as above with the mobility part, and if he jumps into your face without a satchel charge there isn't much you can do, try to harass from afar and avoid getting in range of his q.
- Pre level 6 it's not that bad, since she doesn't have her dashing spell, but after its kinda like Ahri vs Xerath, making your spells harder to hit. Which can be a pain. Try to capitalize early on, or if you know her ult is down.
- Similair to fizz as in if he gets on you there isn't much you can do, especially with his silence. Try having a rune page ready for him, replacing ap seals with armor and magic resist blues with ap per level.