-Taking Long Sword and 2 pots is the best way to start the game with vayne. It gives you that low amount of sustain you need during your early game phase while it helps you do more damage then if you would do if you started with boots.Against poke lane.
-Most adc's start with Dorans simply because of the sustain it gives and other bonus stats. It is strong,but when you are playing Vayne you have to understand your range is really short,so you have to check do they have an ALL IN
lane or a POKE LANE
and decide between Dorans or Long Sword.
-Cloth and 5 pots is okay with vayne,not so great because it minimizes your poking or escaping ability but it helps you with your sustainability. I would recommend it if they counter pick you and have slow jungler like
who will be hard to gank until lvl 6 and your support doesn't have heal. It is great but not every time,you will need to learn how to play with that.
- You are the weakest adc in the game,even if u have Soraka on your lane it won't help you against all the poke you will be against.
- Cutlass is your way to BOTK,which makes Vayne OP when you buy it.It gives you sustain,damage and a great passive which you can use.
- I used to buy statikk when it 1st came out but then I found out that Phantom Dancer gives you more atk.spd. and more crit chance. Why BOTK over Bloodthirster? BOTK gives you 15% lifesteal while BT gives you only 12%(18% when fully stacked),it gives you 40% atk.spd while BT doesn't give any. It does give less damage but you don't have to stack BOTK every time you die,you can fight all day long. And the final reason is,BOTK has an OP passive which will be nerfed sooner or later,its an item which counters the S3 meta,HP stacking.
-Your boots should get the red enchantment,+12% move per hit,because it gives you more mobility then any other and you need it to survive in fights. Why Guardian Angle over QSS(Mercurial Scimitar) and Banshee? It revives you so you cant get nuked,even if you die it will get you back alive and you can flash out from the position you died at and regen back and kill em all,but it has a 5min CD. Mercurial is great item which I love to buy because of its "buff" of QSS. I Infinity and Last whisper are casual because of the more CRIT dmg and more armor pen you need vs tanks.
-As I said earlier you take
first if they play
or some other supp or adc like this.
should be considered if you are winning (now you are trying to increase that poke with
)the lane and have enough sustain just from your support(
,if you are losing and getting poked all the time get that
and try to play defensively.
is the crucial item in this build because if you manage to stack it up
will deal tons of dmg. Phantom is just for the atk.spd and the movment + the crit.
-This is the core item build for ADC's. I explained earlier why
Other good items
- This item is strong but I don't see it on vayne,you can try it out and you will see that BOTK is better.
-This shit is strong,gives you free pots and everything even tho you don't need that mana for vayne but it can be bought,depends.
-OP thingy as I said earlier.
- Same as phantom,great for split pushing.
- Good on Varus,Twitch but not on Vayne because your W can't hit 2 targets at the same time,sad :(
- This item is OP,trust me OP! Why? Just read it ! Bad thing with this item is if you get exhausted,stuned or anything during those 3 sec you activate it,its becomes useless so choose carefully.
- If you are 10/0/0 then buy it.
- Op item on every adc but I think vayne doesn't need so much armor pen cuz of her W,masteries and Last Whisper.
- Not so strong anymore.
-Great item but I really can't find a spot in the inventory for it,you can only get it when you reach your full item build and you sell your boots for this.
- This is a defensive item which should be bought vs bursty AP carries like
- if they have a lot of poke or high burst which doesn't scale with %HP you can consider buying this,it gives you high sustain and tons of HP
- this item is strong even tho people don't buy it because you don't really need it on an ADC,but if you are playing vs
even tho you have red buff :D