So starting with
gives you best stats. Much sustain and more damage to neutral creeps is what you are looking for.
First back should give you
, if you have enough gold
and you should always get a ward or two for spare gold
Next back you get your first blue item :)
as phreak would say TONS of DAMAGE... just kidding
I found out that these items provide faster and consistent jungle time compared to
, simply because they aren't consistent. -and start building
from now on follow the flow of the game
- depending on the flow of the game
- one of my favorite items in game
- too expensive... even if you snowball
- if I'm doing really well I might get this before
, the item is ridiculous, it gives you good defensive stats and makes you basically indestructible, makes enemies harder to focus you
- R.I.P. item on Lee but almost never got it ;)
- Good item on Lee, depending on how you build.
- never had it, don't see a point in it...
- good item, good sustain
- better than
- still good combination but costs a lot
- ok item to have in your kit, adds you a nice kitting tool
- Never tried it :)
- Good item, gives good damage output and defensive stats
- I usually always have this item
- nice aura item, goes well with Lee
- became the most usual item in s3 for the junglers, cause it basically brings very strong stats for its cost.
- op item, helps with vision, gives decent HP, helps you escape or catch enemies with
... all in all I like it
- for map control
- whenever possible
- when you finish your build if the game is still on... DO NOT FORGET FREE BUFFS