For starting options you have a few choices
Against Most AD's just to help mitigate some damage and give more your early lane sustain
x1/2 Great to stay in lane and against heavy harass lanes such as
Extra ward also warns you for ganks
Strong start. Great early game lane sustain. Good against Average lanes because you will be building into warmogs anyway. Early ward is also great.
- METAMETAMETAMETAMETA. On another note, it`s a very, very strong item with it`s new passive.
- The preferred MR item, AP = HP and MR is good for something that also gives you HP
- Grab early when in a farm lane
- Good early item if you`re building liandry`s. Provides great stats for early game
Situational items (PRIORITIZE IN SPECIFIC SITUATIONS)
- Against the wide variety of bullshit AD toplaners there are. Very strong and cost efficient. Involves building Zhonya`s, but not until later. Very good item nonetheless
- Good against the auto attack based champions if you don`t want Armguard
- Good against long drawn out teamfights, more heals = amazing
- Get if your team requires damage. Stacks well with your passive
- If you straight up have to one shot someone.
- 2 sec Kayle ult mimic is op against AOE teams. Guarantees at least 3 fully stacked E`s which is a lot of damage. If you opted for Seeker`s armguard then this is a must in your build.
- Strong with double AP. Otherwise keep your revolver or don`t get it.
- Ridiculous slow and peel. Good when your team requires catching potential as well
- A must if you got a haunting guise. Don`t upgrade till mid-late because it`s more late game- centered
- Trololol against 1 ignite team. You die once with ignite and come back and you heal back to full and its trolololol. Good late game if you want it.
- More AOE damage, good alternative to zhonya`s if you want.
- Not really needed because Vlad already has damage amplification. But if they have upwards of 150 MR by all means get it.
- Besides mana regen/smite cooldown, Vlad benefits from the other stats on this item. It's also very cost-efficient AND stacks with will of the ancients
If you legitemitely DO NOT GIVE ANY FUCKS ABOUT LIFE
Ok, all the spell vamp stacks on this build, I have tested it. You can heal for like 7 bajillion hp per Q. Only for those that don't care and want to sustain through everything and live with a trollface when they see you heal back to full from 5 hp on a minion wave.
- AP lane/CC reduction, all that good stuff
- My most common boot upgrades of choice because I can use them to stay in lane for a longer time.
- Good against early game mr stacking.
to help keep you safe in lane. Toplane is one of the easier lanes to gank for alot of junglers, so keep yourself safe, and the team safe. Get as many as you can just to take alot of the load off your jungler/support.
is also viable if you cant be effed buying wards